Krishnadasi

India-Forums

   
Krishnadasi
Krishnadasi

Krishnadasi EDT#12 ~ 25/4/16 To 29/4/16 "Tamasha Begins" (Page 54)

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Joined: 31 January 2011
Posts: 1139

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shravanfan

Originally posted by ssbn_siddhi

Originally posted by Cute_Divu

d wedding planner kamla tai makes kumu n roa pair officially ROFL


LolLOLLOLLOLI was laughing so much during that scene. It was brilliant. Even CVs understood what viewers want..WinkWink
i was clapping my hand like some baby and then felt awkward and looked around to see all my family laughing and again i started clapping.

LOLLOLLOL We guys are equally mad for KuPraLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shravanfanarviabhigya

arviabhigya IF-Sizzlerz
arviabhigya
arviabhigya

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 15 August 2014
Posts: 12538

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssbn_siddhi

Originally posted by arviabhigya

Originally posted by arviabhigya

Originally posted by ssbn_siddhi

Originally posted by arviabhigya

I was so excited that I forgot to introduce myselfLOLLOLLOL
Hi I m MihikaaSmile
A regular active member of the NAUC forum and active Stalker of this forumLOL

Hi MihikaaBig smile Now be active member of this forum too..LOL
okLOL 
btw I m assuming ur name is siddhi cz u forgot to tell me ur nameLOL
unless u r a fan of some couple and that is part of ur unLOL

My name is Siddhi.Smile
so my guess was correctBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhi

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Joined: 31 January 2011
Posts: 1139

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manny136

Man the precap looks dramatic but inspector damini is there as well. Rao looked either happy or he was ready to explode lol if its a dream then the real revelation will be so anticlimatic lol the toi spoiler says shankari reveals the truth nothing else lets see if its real or a dream

Yeah me too noticed Damini. Seriously the precap is spinning my head. CVs know very well how to get audiences thinking. But I am seriously hoping its a dreamShocked. Lol we must be the first set of viewers who want CVs to slow downLOL. Viewers of other shows want the CVs to fasten the pace.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arviabhigya

arviabhigya IF-Sizzlerz
arviabhigya
arviabhigya

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 15 August 2014
Posts: 12538

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssbn_siddhi

Originally posted by manny136

Man the precap looks dramatic but inspector damini is there as well. Rao looked either happy or he was ready to explode lol if its a dream then the real revelation will be so anticlimatic lol the toi spoiler says shankari reveals the truth nothing else lets see if its real or a dream

Yeah me too noticed Damini. Seriously the precap is spinning my head. CVs know very well how to get audiences thinking. But I am seriously hoping its a dreamShocked. Lol we must be the first set of viewers who want CVs to slow downLOL. Viewers of other shows want the CVs to fasten the pace.
exactly! i was like r they making a finite show kya ki they r not dragging at allLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhiRozy77

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Joined: 28 April 2011
Posts: 10802

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Kumu ne wedding planner bi apne jaise choose ki hai 
Full of.nautanki but I love her 
She made Kupra as dance partner 
Kumu was smiling so she actually wants to dance with him 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhiRozy77arviabhigya

shravanfan IF-Dazzler
shravanfan
shravanfan

Joined: 07 May 2015
Posts: 4494

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssbn_siddhi

Originally posted by shravanfan

Originally posted by ssbn_siddhi

Originally posted by Cute_Divu

d wedding planner kamla tai makes kumu n roa pair officially ROFL


LolLOLLOLLOLI was laughing so much during that scene. It was brilliant. Even CVs understood what viewers want..WinkWink
i was clapping my hand like some baby and then felt awkward and looked around to see all my family laughing and again i started clapping.


LOLLOLLOLWe guys are equally mad for KuPraLOL.
i love every jodi here ..Aara, Kupra, Arshwat, Arco, Pakku, Bhankku, Arrun even Apoorva, davtri... lol i feel like i am giving weird names to my pets.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhi-GrilledCheese-arviabhigyasoniadutta

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Joined: 31 January 2011
Posts: 1139

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shravanfan

Originally posted by ssbn_siddhi

Originally posted by shravanfan

Originally posted by ssbn_siddhi

Originally posted by Cute_Divu

d wedding planner kamla tai makes kumu n roa pair officially ROFL


LolLOLLOLLOLI was laughing so much during that scene. It was brilliant. Even CVs understood what viewers want..WinkWink
i was clapping my hand like some baby and then felt awkward and looked around to see all my family laughing and again i started clapping.


LOLLOLLOLWe guys are equally mad for KuPraLOL.
i love every jodi here ..Aara, Kupra, Arshwat, Arco, Pakku, Bhankku, Arrun even Apoorva, davtri... lol i feel like i am giving weird names to my pets.

ROFLROFL Tanu... Your comments crack me up.. Pets ke naamLOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravanfan

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Joined: 31 January 2011
Posts: 1139

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniadutta

Kumu ne wedding planner bi apne jaise choose ki hai 
Full of.nautanki but I love her 
She made Kupra as dance partner 
Kumu was smiling so she actually wants to dance with him 

Yeah.. She really enjoys teasing Rao.LOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
GOTW Krishnadasi-Word Game

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: Senoritaamor   Replies: 149   Views: 5104

Senoritaamor 149 5104 13 June 2016 at 5:49am by pranati16
Krishnadasi:Aaba accept Aryan-Aradhya's marriage with hidden plan

Author: -Neeva1906-   Replies: 9   Views: 1874

-Neeva1906- 9 1874 25 April 2016 at 8:21am by vib.
Krishnadasi: Aryan leaves Aaba's house to marry Aradhya

2

Author: -Neeva1906-   Replies: 10   Views: 2306

-Neeva1906- 10 2306 25 April 2016 at 3:57am by cooldiana
Shows could not afford to miss this week :Krishnadasi

Author: soniadutta   Replies: 3   Views: 446

soniadutta 3 446 24 April 2016 at 11:50pm by paddu503
Krishnadasi:Aryan accepts his and Aradhya's marriage to save Aaru

2 3

Author: -Neeva1906-   Replies: 16   Views: 2352

-Neeva1906- 16 2352 24 April 2016 at 10:57am by _Meena_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Krishnadasi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index