Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shravanfan

uff.. this rangeela cut all my fav scenes in repeat.. need to catch online again.

😲 😑
ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Divu!! Where were u yesterday??
ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lachu-

just caught the episode...simply mind blowing !

First of all Kumudni ...yaar Indira ji is just awesome..The way she delivers the dialogues and the dialogues are themselves powerful...I want to know how they shot that scene Kumu had long dialogues with very little pauses...and it was brilliant...the way she twisted her words and made Aryan accept the relation [ not that he wasnt ready to accept it but her words had so much impact on his decision]

and on point expressions at aryan's announcement on every one's face...god I love this cast ! Pavitra Shashwant tulsi chimaji PVR aaru even naku and banwari

Pavitra is so in for the biggest shock of her life mahn...she says so much about devdasis ...I couldnt help but pity that woman

my fav scene PVR- Aryan...,.Shravan is growing on me lol...such a powerful scene that was. I sympathized with the Arzuba in him. His prejudices cant define his love for Aryan and the fact that the person he loves the most was going against him must have been painful. BUT so on point Aryan. He said the absolute truth to PVR's face. Death seems better than to live in Krishnavathi bound by the absurd laws of the place. And Aryan is not stupid like most MLs he can put 2 and 2 together. He is disgusted by both PVR and kumu. He understands PVR's role in neelami and Kumu's presence, her shad yanthr which she played in front of the gram vasis to get them married. I so want to see the future story now cant wait

Aara is just too good. Aryan's fbs and the precap ...the precap is so awesome...I hope the stupid spoilers are not true...Aryan cannot be faking this

Hello Lachu!! I loved ur points in bold.Brilliantly explained.πŸ‘ Me too want to see what CVs are planning on showing us next.
Divineluster thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssbn_siddhi

Hi Divu!! Where were u yesterday??

I was bc yaar but managed to watch epi... πŸ˜ƒ
ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_Divu

I was bc yaar but managed to watch epi... πŸ˜ƒ

Ok.. You will come for discussion today na??
Divineluster thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssbn_siddhi

Ok.. You will come for discussion today na??

yaa hopefully.. will try πŸ˜ƒ
ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Yesterday Kumu's dialogue cracked me up : "Pradyumna Vidyadhar Rao urf Sarpanch ji urf Samadhi ji." Rao's face was worth watching.🀣
soniadutta thumbnail
Finally shashawat did aryan first aid 
taanuprince thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for Aryans confession...
ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniadutta

Finally shashawat did aryan first aid 

Bichara Aryan baba pure do episodes raha vaiseπŸ˜†... Finally unke papa ji urf hone wale sasur ji ko yaad aaya..
Edited by ssbn_siddhi - 8 years ago