Krishnadasi EDT#12 ~ 25/4/16 To 29/4/16 "Tamasha Begins" - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
guysss loved epi... read all ur comments n reply tomwr... I have to get up early so its too late... gd nt guysss 🤗
yess neeva finally davtri s back.. n I rememberd u 😳 😆
OMG!!! What an epi. I love the writers of the show yaar. Not even a single epi is boring and todays epi to full on dhamaka tha. And tomorrow's epi will be double dhamaka. I am still grinning like a fool just for the way Aryan saved his Aru. Uff this guy😳😳😳 
Yeah AVR killing me every episode with his actions and charm 
Tomorrow he gonna rocks 
Guys indrani jee just posted the pic where she got Dada palke award for kumu role 
Happy for her and she totally deserves 
Originally posted by soniadutta

Yeah AVR killing me every episode with his actions and charm 
Tomorrow he gonna rocks 
Guys indrani jee just posted the pic where she got Dada palke award for kumu role 
Happy for her and she totally deserves 

OMG!! Thats a great news yaar.. She has indeed defined the role of Kumu with her performance. Hats off to her.
The epi was great but some funny things happened as well. Pavitra, mahantji, tulsi and kumu all hiding behind trees and bushes lol and poorva got left behind on the road once again lol hopefully she gets her ride and never comes back. It was funny how she was the only one talking logic esp about how crazy the town is lol
Originally posted by Cute_Divu

yess neeva finally davtri s back.. n I rememberd u 😳 😆
😆
Lol.
Good morning friends.😳
Have a blessed day.
Originally posted by manny136

The epi was great but some funny things happened as well. Pavitra, mahantji, tulsi and kumu all hiding behind trees and bushes lol and poorva got left behind on the road once again lol hopefully she gets her ride and never comes back. It was funny how she was the only one talking logic esp about how crazy the town is lol
haan its funny... n no one saw each other 😆

poorva tho samachdar nikli... chali studies complete karne 😆
Originally posted by ssbn_siddhi

OMG!! Thats a great news yaar.. She has indeed defined the role of Kumu with her performance. Hats off to her.
yess yess yess ⭐️