*||* You Get What You Give *||* CC#27 IO - Page 74

Posted: 7 years ago
God, no. I won't commit the sin of seeing an episode of a DS. 

Saw just for 10 minutes. ML - Rishi is very, very comical and clumsy. Wants Tanu. It looks more like infatuation with Tanu than love. 

Now, let me explain the track. Tanu is an orphan and is at her evil Chacha-Chachi's place. She does all the household work. She loves Rishi a lot and had been longing for him from the time he left for USA in their childhood. At the start (like after the kids went and adults came to play Tanu-Rishi), Rishi seems like he's forgotten Tanu and is a casanova while Tanu who still love him is being ill-treated by her Chacha-Chachi. 

Suddenly, Rishi comes back to India with his family to marry Tanu because he loves her (I don't know how it happened all of a sudden). Chachi being evil brings a girl called Neha (she looks better than the FL but Neha is evil) to pose as Tanu while they force the real Tanu to turn into a Tanvi. Rishi and co. don't know all these plottings.

Rishi and the real Tanu i.e Tanvi are engaged to fake Tanu i.e Neha and Pawan respectively. Rishi now feels that he doesn't love Neha bit Tanvi. So, he is trying to break Tanvi and Pawan's relationship.

Questing arises that... if the real Tanu loves Rishi, why doesn't she tell him about that and her Chachi's machinations? And how is Rishi's mind so fickle to go from one person to another so quickly? 

Now, tell me Krish. How did you feel Kasam is after reading the plot I summarised?

Chalo jaldi spam karein, if you can. I need to complete 4900 in half an hour.
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Hi, Priya. Good late morning.

hii poplu
ram aa gaya ๐Ÿ˜†
let's go i with u dear always ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Yes dear, Ram is here, again.

id name bhi kya diamg laga kar banya hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†