Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The_Lone_Wolf26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is another one named "Mangalsutra", that will air on SP.
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Let colors DIE...

Vinash kaale Vipreet Buddhi...

Now they are stuffing supernatural in the mouths of the audience...  High time people need to throw it out on their faces... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Let colors DIE...

Vinash kaale Vipreet Buddhi...

Now they are stuffing supernatural in the mouths of the audience...  High time people need to throw it out on their faces... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Let the whole Indian TV die. Shows like KRPKAB, Dahleez, EDKV need a better platform than it. 
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Lone_Wolf26

There is another one named "Mangalsutra", that will air on SP.

Oho. πŸ˜²πŸ˜² It's okay, we are out of this maddeningly mad world.
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Good morning EveryoneπŸ€—
Have a gr8 day ahead.

Link of the next CC. 
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Why I feel Kavach won't work... 

The concept which once did good at one point of time may not live upto the exact expectations at some other point of time... πŸ˜•

Acc. to the promo, an evil spirit will possess the FL and will try to seduce her husband ... FL will try to save her husband...  I dnt know what inspired Ekta to launch such a thing... Nearly million times some dian, spirit, Bhootni, Pichachini, devi, daanav has posessed Simar and 80000 times she has saved her husband...  

This is a very small problem for Simar...  Kavach FL can consult Simar... She won't take more than a minute to shoot that evil spirit back to hell... πŸ˜†

Though I might be wrong... EK is showing the same concept since Mughals conquered India and is doing pretty well also... 

But still vibes say Kavach won't work on the expected lines or even if it does, it won't do miracles for Maiyaa as much as Naagin did... May be my "wishful thinking" as well.. πŸ˜†

Nyways, the sane shows are struggling for TRPs among the ultimate insane audience... πŸ˜†

Yeah, she can consult our great and daunting Simar who has been and is a Superwoman. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kavach won't work, I guess. Promo is out? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Hii PoojaπŸ€—
How r you?? 
Annu kahan thi kl raat tu??
Busy hun baad me aa kr reply karungi <3
The_Lone_Wolf26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know whether they are supernatural or not, just mentioned it.