Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*||* You Get What You Give *||* CC#27 IO (Page 102)

life_is_fun IF-Sizzlerz
life_is_fun
life_is_fun

Joined: 19 March 2015
Posts: 11745

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Originally posted by life_is_fun

Let colors DIE...

Vinash kaale Vipreet Buddhi...

Now they are stuffing supernatural in the mouths of the audience...  High time people need to throw it out on their faces... Thumbs Down



Let the whole Indian TV die. Shows like KRPKAB, Dahleez, EDKV need a better platform than it. 

Problem is that even these shows start taking a downhill route when the are not able to garner TRPs... 

Began to watch Dahleez ... It started on a pretty good note but now even they are dragging...

To be MIL DIL - Highly qualified lawyers... whole day busy in marriage preparations..

IAS officer ML - Busy stalking his lady love whole day in and out... Never has taken up a single assignment since day one... Look at the courage.. Three time has cancelled the meeting with Chief Minister...

IPS officer BIL - Busy giving Love lectures to his bro...

The eldest brother is screwed up in his marriage life...

All over three Love triangles... Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FlameOfHope-powergirlpriya

life_is_fun IF-Sizzlerz
life_is_fun
life_is_fun

Joined: 19 March 2015
Posts: 11745

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoshniSingh

Hii PoojaHug
How r you?? 
Annu kahan thi kl raat tu??
Busy hun baad me aa kr reply karungi <3

Hello Sweety... I am absolutely fine... Hug
Embarrassed Embarrassed

How are u... ??  U have prepared a beautiful CC ... Smile  Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RoshniSingh-FlameOfHope-powergirlpriya

life_is_fun IF-Sizzlerz
life_is_fun
life_is_fun

Joined: 19 March 2015
Posts: 11745

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Chalo Guys ... Me phooting from here...
Yes Poplu Kavach's promo is out.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FlameOfHope-powergirlpriya

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Joined: 27 February 2016
Posts: 8283

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoshniSingh

Hii PoojaHug
How r you?? 
Annu kahan thi kl raat tu??
Busy hun baad me aa kr reply karungi <3

I wasnt online. Had been out with family. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

powergirlpriya

The_Lone_Wolf26 IF-Dazzler
The_Lone_Wolf26
The_Lone_Wolf26

Joined: 23 November 2015
Posts: 2736

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
They said Kawach will be inspired by the tale of Sati Savitri.

Something possessing the FL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

powergirlpriya

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Joined: 27 February 2016
Posts: 8283

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by life_is_fun

Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Originally posted by life_is_fun

Let colors DIE...

Vinash kaale Vipreet Buddhi...

Now they are stuffing supernatural in the mouths of the audience...  High time people need to throw it out on their faces... Thumbs Down



Let the whole Indian TV die. Shows like KRPKAB, Dahleez, EDKV need a better platform than it. 

Problem is that even these shows start taking a downhill route when the are not able to garner TRPs... 

Began to watch Dahleez ... It started on a pretty good note but now even they are dragging...

To be MIL DIL - Highly qualified lawyers... whole day busy in marriage preparations..

IAS officer ML - Busy stalking his lady love whole day in and out... Never has taken up a single assignment since day one... Look at the courage.. Three time has cancelled the meeting with Chief Minister...

IPS officer BIL - Busy giving Love lectures to his bro...

The eldest brother is screwed up in his marriage life...

All over three Love triangles... Ouch


Oh yeah, after all, the ultimate TRP thirst is there. 


Eh, they are doing all this? Chalo, yeh bhi chala. Plus, it's slot timing isn't proper. It needs an earlier slot. And I think Adarsh doesn't suit Harshad. He did better as Zain in Beintehaa. 


My cousin (not the legendary one; this is another) watches Swaragini, Kasam and Dahleez. So, I was at her place and before going to bed I saw a little bit of Kasam and Dahleez. Kasam is not good, we know. And Dahleez doesn't have that charm. Swadheenta needs a little bit of acting lessons. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

powergirlpriya

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Joined: 27 February 2016
Posts: 8283

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Lone_Wolf26

They said Kawach will be inspired by the tale of Sati Savitri.

Something possessing the FL.


Pfft, EK and her crooked brains. If she so like to show tales, they could have opted for Urvashi, Shakuntala, etc... they are good plays and can be made into good shows.
-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Joined: 27 February 2016
Posts: 8283

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by life_is_fun

Chalo Guys ... Me phooting from here...
Yes Poplu Kavach's promo is out.. 

Bye, Pooja. 
Oh, I didn't know. 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Yeh Fugly Fugly Kya Hai ? CC#20 - 2+2=5 Cause We dont give a damn[IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: bAkChOd.   Replies: 1218   Views: 30788

bAkChOd. 1218 30788 20 July 2014 at 12:34pm by --RockStar--
HTHT #45 Every New Morning Give's You New Life n New Hope

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: _Flamestar_   Replies: 1190   Views: 23433

_Flamestar_ 1190 23433 09 May 2014 at 5:17am by _Flamestar_
{ e o l }#5~I Would Give Everything I Own

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: pratsy   Replies: 1195   Views: 23000

pratsy 1195 23000 05 January 2013 at 9:02am by pratsy
Nautanki princess #4 IO Give a damn to others

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: --sunshine--   Replies: 1172   Views: 35204

--sunshine-- 1172 35204 13 July 2012 at 5:42am by Akankshaa.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index