*||* You Get What You Give *||* CC#27 IO - Page 77

Posted: 7 years ago
It seems that the whole plot of the show was written in a hurry to retain the time slot, same typical love story in Indian DS, an innocent FL, evil parents of the ML.

The triangles and marriage drama has already begun.

Probably EK will experiment some tracks here to see how it works and later will use it in the shows she truly cares about.
Originally posted by powergirlpriya

no even comedy bhi ushse nahi hoti  😆😆

Okay-ish. But I tell you, he can't do serious stuff at all. The only person, I have come across, who does such scenes and roles with ease is this Shakti. He is a great actor, I have to admit. But he has that swag and ego. Constipated ego. And he is not a down to earth person, at all. That's why I don't like him. He hasn't even got 1% of Ranveer's goodness in him.
hii krish

EK experience only triangle and marriage track  she like rebirth show..
even think that  she is the best🤢🤢
Originally posted by powergirlpriya

kal ki baat kar rahi hu kal tum 4800 pure kiye bina chali gayi thi na ???
Bahar Jana tha. Isliye jaldi mein chali gayi. I touched 4800 today morning.
Originally posted by The_Lone_Wolf26

It seems that the whole plot of the show was written in a hurry to retain the time slot, same typical love story in Indian DS, an innocent FL, evil parents of the ML.

The triangles and marriage drama has already begun.

Probably EK will experiment some tracks here to see how it works and later will use it in the shows she truly cares about.

Ah, yeah. It's the same old stuff. The ML's parents aren't evil. They are ignorant towards Rishi's want. 

Yeah, see. One month and what not has begun. And yes, EK will use it in KKB/YHM/Kavach (maybe).
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Okay-ish. But I tell you, he can't do serious stuff at all. The only person, I have come across, who does such scenes and roles with ease is this Shakti. He is a great actor, I have to admit. But he has that swag and ego. Constipated ego. And he is not a down to earth person, at all. That's why I don't like him. He hasn't even got 1% of Ranveer's goodness in him.

yes ranveer aur shakti r diff people not match at all not similarity  both name..
Why break your heads over this. Come on, let's discuss something else.
But I think I may complete 5000 tomorrow and not today. Gut feeling.