Ishq ka Rang Safed

Regarding Dadibua

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys, I have a feeling that DT and Dadibua are in cahoots together in yet another ploy to separate Viplav and Dhani.  Dadibua dropped by completely unexpected.  She was missing at Shambu's funeral and at Shalu's wedding where her presence should've been mandatory.  We live in the 21st century where people have cell phones.  No one is inaccessible in this day.  
As soon as Dadibua saw Dhani, her dislike for her prevailed without a moment's hesitation.  Quite harsh for meeting someone for the very first time, wouldn't you agree?  I think this is DT's ruse to use Dadibua as the head of the Tripathi estate to place pressure on Viplav for his separation from Dhani.  If Dadibua isn't content with who Viplav chooses, then he won't inherit the wealth.  I think DT and co. feel that Viplav won't be able to cope in a life without luxuries and power and hence, he'll choose them over Dhani.  I'm sure DT's plan will go on to coercing Viplav into marrying Kamini for his name, stature, and honour.  DT is the devil in disguise.  He'll play the sympathy card to his utmost advantage while rendering himself an apprehensive, helpless victim in his grandson's eyes.
DT, Dadibua, and KT have all forgotten that Viplav Baba's fully capable of standing on his own two feet and making a good life for himself and his wife.  His source of strength is his Dhani who will help him climb the steps to success and victory.  He isn't in need of being dependent on anyone or anything other than his soul mate.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Last para is really beautiful n well said...👏👏👏
AN family is yet to understand who is viplav tripati !!!!!😊😊
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: revathirk

Last para is really beautiful n well said...👏👏👏

AN family is yet to understand who is viplav tripati !!!!!😊😊

Agreed!  Thanks, Revathi!
sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Definitely...it seems to be another game by DT to separate Vidha..Hope cv's maintain Viplav's boldness and determination till the show lasts..
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
For some time I've  had the feeling that DT and Sati rani are hand in glove with each other and it will not be a big surprise if this turns out to be true. This act of a fearful and puppetlike DT in the hands of his terrifying sister is just an eyewash to hoodwink the others in AN.
Good post  dear!
Veering from the topic-I find Dadi bua's dialogues awesome.. She's a typical domineering bulldozer of a matriarch in the family!
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I will differ on this one as I think it is about the property . but DT is using this situation yo break them up.
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
DT can go to extreme level to attain his mission while he used to b receptive among all. And it was all of a sudden entry of bua , which doesn't allow me to progress further, were his howl and fuss gave me some sign of spurious act..it's all property game between two self-centered people.. But nobody knows this sole source is Dhani, ! Great post !! 😊