India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

My Prediction: Vicky Did Sona's Accident

JyotiBThakur IF-Sizzlerz
JyotiBThakur
JyotiBThakur

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
After watching the latest OLV's where Ishwari is tensed. I feel vicky did Sona's accident.
As, when the OLV starts, Dev's Mami was scolding vicky and saying "Sab Khatam Hojaega" and when Ishwari came She said about "Satya Narayan Ki Katha". I think Vicky is the one who did the accident and told Mami about it, hence mami was scodling him for that.

My Prediction:

Mami once again did something and insulted Sona.Angry But Ishwari didn't take Sona's side and is worried if she'll come the next day to work or not.ConfusedOuch She knew that her Bhabhi was wrong.Sleepy And in the OLV, Neha, Riya and Nikki were explaining Ishwari that D. Bose is a really good girl.SmileSmileThey are worried whether she'll return to work this time or not.Disapprove

And here on the same day, Elena sent Dev and Sona on a DateHeart (According to the spoiler) and while coming back from the date. Sona meets with an accident infront of Dev.Broken HeartBroken HeartCry Because of the sudden turn of events and darkness, Dev could not see the car. But it'll be vicky's car gifted by Dev.AngryAngryWacko

All this will lead to Dev's realization of love for Sona and Ishwari's guilt of not talking in Sona's favor even though she knew Sona was right.SmileSmile

And Dev - Sona's love story will begin. But i want the love confession to take some time. It should not be shown in hurry.Embarrassed

I want the unspoken romance between Dev and Sonakshi before they confess the love to eachother. Dev should daily wait in the morning to get glimpse of Sona before going to the office and return home early to drop her back home (i know i am asking a little too muchEmbarrassed). But if not dropping her home, he'll return home to see her once before going to sleep.Wink

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvangel143rManasi90tu-jo-milevibha01simplypreciousCinderella81kabirsloverpoojakshivamalakrystle123priyanvsMimiii22Ferdous_69srividhya68sajinifabyIridescent.asifiqbalsh...Dexterity...perkiliciousadoremevirgo-allizwell--MariaMars-Carmilla

AngelsFlyAlone Goldie
AngelsFlyAlone
AngelsFlyAlone

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Well predicted but I'm still not convinced about the accident happening because it seems too extreme and at the moment, Dev hasn't even felt anything so its sorta rushed I feel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifaby

krystle123 IF-Dazzler
krystle123
krystle123

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged
well said and nice prediction. i felt the same like you exactly. 

sajinifaby

simplyprecious Senior Member
simplyprecious
simplyprecious

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged
You are  absolutely right vicky is behind accident... i think when dev will know he will throw vicky out of house..
And ishwari will be angry with sona..
[/QUOTE]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel143rsajinifaby

yyyy IF-Rockerz
yyyy
yyyy

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Well predicted. ...that would be interesting ...Dev will be pressurized by his family to help Vicky and not to support Sona 
Even I want to see some romance between the leads before the confession. ..and after confession some dating scenes like hanging out together,dinner dates...light night movies ...romancing each other without letting Dev's family know. ..but not sure what CVS have planned...

sajinifaby

JyotiBThakur IF-Sizzlerz
JyotiBThakur
JyotiBThakur

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelsFlyAlone

Well predicted but I'm still not convinced about the accident happening because it seems too extreme and at the moment, Dev hasn't even felt anything so its sorta rushed I feel.

I think the accident will happen. As along with the promo they are showing that its a special episode on 27th April. There must be something big to show in the special episode.

And even i want to see,how will they show Dev's feelings for sona in just 3 days. I don't want them to rush the love story.Smile

sajinifaby

...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Amazing analysis dear ... I just think something like this would definitely happen ... 
By the way loved your words in bold ... There is so much to come before confession and yes it be bit slower but not hurried ...

Don't know what CVs have in store for us ! I just hope unlike other serials for TRP these people don't give a confession ...

sajinifaby

JyotiBThakur IF-Sizzlerz
JyotiBThakur
JyotiBThakur

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lasyap3

Amazing analysis dear ... I just think something like this would definitely happen ... 
By the way loved your words in bold ... There is so much to come before confession and yes it be bit slower but not hurried ...

Don't know what CVs have in store for us ! I just hope unlike other serials for TRP these people don't give a confession ...

Yeah.. Even i am waiting to watch what the CVs have in store for us dear... Hope they think like us.Wink

sajinifaby

Go to top