Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan/NiMik AT#38 - Humein Tumse Pyaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahin Jaante (Page 90)

TeriKhamoshiyan IF-Dazzler
TeriKhamoshiyan
TeriKhamoshiyan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SankaDevi.

Originally posted by beauty14

Originally posted by Sneha.ko

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEohCzshqvj/

ROFL

Basically. LOL 
We need to have EMT's on stand by. Who knows what this show might cause one day. 

Please someone post it!! Instagram is blocked in my school and my phones on the verge of dying :(

I got you hold up. Ek second ji.

TeriKhamoshiyan
TeriKhamoshiyan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Here ya go Akki:

MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

THE WAY HE HELD HER HAND SO INSTINCTIVELY IN THE BEGINNING
SHRAVAN MALHOTRA WAHI KAREGA JO WOH CHAHTA HA (YAASS MY BOIII MAKE ME PROUD I LOWE YOUUU)

THE SHRA-PUSH CONVO DAMN I LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH AND NAMIK LIKE SLAYED THAT SCENE, LIKE MUJHE FEEL HO RAHA THA USKI ULJHAN

AND MANNN HE LOOKED HOT THERE. ALSO SHOUT OUT TO THE DOP (DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY) ALL THE TERRENCE SHOTS WERE FREAKIN BOMB AFFF

YES ALL CAPS BECAUSE HE EPI WAS JUST AMAZEBALLS

The way he held her hand just had me...Heart I love them so much. Like they are made for each other. They are ek duje ke vaaste. Bas. Aur kuch nahi.

I loved Pushkar-Shravan so much. I'm so happy we got a scene like this today. It was so real. The way how Shravan yelled at him because he was so irritated, and we saw Pushkar understanding why he yelled at him. Obviously it's not right when you are hurting to take that out on others, but from a brother to another brother he understood from that reaction specifically how conflicted Shravan was for him to even do that. I just love their bond. There is mutual respect. As much as Shravan loves and cares for Pushkar, Pushkar does too. 

He looks BOMB AF in the terrace scene. His expressions. KILLED IT. Like A-1 se bhi upar tha boss. 

The handhold was just Day Dreaming I love how it was a subtle addition, like they didn't dwell upon it, zoom into it, play dramatic background music--establishing that this, this has become their "normal." Sigh...

AND WORDDD I just, I have nothing to add like BASICALLY EXACTLY what you said about ShraPush, like the way he got frustrated, how Pushkar understood, the bro-bro bond is just <3333

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriKhamoshiyan

MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Here ya go Akki:

It's Akku Sleepy Sigh this ladki LOL

AND OMG BAHAHAHHA YAAAS ACCURATE AFFF

TeriKhamoshiyan

MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
ok gotta go to class in like 3 :(

TeriKhamoshiyan

ImSherlocked. IF-Sizzlerz
ImSherlocked.
ImSherlocked.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Impetuous.

ALKSJDFKLAJSDFK

THE f**kING PRECAP

THE M'EFFIN PRECAP I WANT IT NOWWW

GIVE IT TO MEEE

LISTEN FELLOW FANGIRL

You are obliged to do only one thing when you become a fangirl that is EFFING WAIT. 
That's it. 

WAITTTOuch

BUT I CAN'T WAITTT

BABE 10:30LOL

TeriKhamoshiyan

TeriKhamoshiyan
TeriKhamoshiyan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

THE WAY HE HELD HER HAND SO INSTINCTIVELY IN THE BEGINNING
SHRAVAN MALHOTRA WAHI KAREGA JO WOH CHAHTA HA (YAASS MY BOIII MAKE ME PROUD I LOWE YOUUU)

THE SHRA-PUSH CONVO DAMN I LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH AND NAMIK LIKE SLAYED THAT SCENE, LIKE MUJHE FEEL HO RAHA THA USKI ULJHAN

AND MANNN HE LOOKED HOT THERE. ALSO SHOUT OUT TO THE DOP (DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY) ALL THE TERRENCE SHOTS WERE FREAKIN BOMB AFFF

YES ALL CAPS BECAUSE HE EPI WAS JUST AMAZEBALLS

The way he held her hand just had me...Heart I love them so much. Like they are made for each other. They are ek duje ke vaaste. Bas. Aur kuch nahi.

I loved Pushkar-Shravan so much. I'm so happy we got a scene like this today. It was so real. The way how Shravan yelled at him because he was so irritated, and we saw Pushkar understanding why he yelled at him. Obviously it's not right when you are hurting to take that out on others, but from a brother to another brother he understood from that reaction specifically how conflicted Shravan was for him to even do that. I just love their bond. There is mutual respect. As much as Shravan loves and cares for Pushkar, Pushkar does too. 

He looks BOMB AF in the terrace scene. His expressions. KILLED IT. Like A-1 se bhi upar tha boss. 

The handhold was just Day Dreaming I love how it was a subtle addition, like they didn't dwell upon it, zoom into it, play dramatic background music--establishing that this, this has become their "normal." Sigh...

AND WORDDD I just, I have nothing to add like BASICALLY EXACTLY what you said about ShraPush, like the way he got frustrated, how Pushkar understood, the bro-bro bond is just <3333

EXACTLY. I was just talking to another person on the AT (shout out to SanicaLOL)  about the subtle handhold. I love how their relationship is just built on these subtleties, their relationship isn't one of these grand, dramatic gestures. You can understand from the smaller things the dept of their relationship. 

I love them. I love each and every relationship. 
ImSherlocked. IF-Sizzlerz
ImSherlocked.
ImSherlocked.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I am here doing programs on how to calculate salary if allowance is this much and it's so frustrating with SHRAMAN dancing in my head. Ouch
SOMEBODY HELP GET THEM OUTTA MY HEADCry

Edited by Impetuous. - 25 April 2016 at 1:22pm

TeriKhamoshiyan

Go to top