Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

Kavya/Anjali was the first Indian show I watched..I remember my sister and I used to rent VCR tapes things for those episodes..I LOVE them. When Kavya died in that show...I swear I cried so bad ! 

I haven't started that show yet. I have seen promos and stuff but i didn't start it cause I was caught in final exams and stuff. But i wanna start it ! We shall gush whenever I catch up ! 

ME TOO. I CRIED WHEN THEY KILLED KAVYA TOOO😭

And here are some shots from his new show..my fav scene of theirs so far.. I am totally trying to entice you into watching the show ASAP
THE CINEMATOGRAPHY IN THE SHOW IS STUNNING.. SO BEAUTIFUL❤️

Edited by prc_fan1 - 8 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

@lovelypriya

I SEE YOU! You can join in too :)
KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Geet was my first true love..i love seeing other Geet lovers ❤️ MSK was such a brilliant character 

- reya <3

Awww big hug 🤗 Reya & Ritu 
bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

RUNNING 😆
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

ME TOO. I CRIED WHEN THEY KILLED KAVYA TOOO😭

And here are some shots from his new show..my fav scene of theirs so far.. I am totally trying to entice you into watching the show ASAP
THE CINEMATOGRAPHY IN THE SHOW IS STUNNING.. SO BEAUTIFUL❤️

LOL 😆 I can see that and I think the enticing is working pretty well 😆
I like both Amrita and Ejaz as artists hence I watched to catch the show. And this scene looks really beautiful ! I am gonna do a catch up marathon real soon. I hope &TV has episodes uploaded on their website or something.

Kavyanjlai used to be uploaded on the Star Classics youtube but now they have taken them all down :( 

This KSG Bips marriage news is so depressing. The man can't make marriage work with anyone. He couldn't even stayed married to his supposed best friend Jenny. How is he gonna make it work with anyone else ? He is a good actor..no doubt it. Its no wonder he ends charming another woman *facepalm*

p.s I tend to eat words when i type so forgive me 😆😳
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 8 years ago
rose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
But I don't understand why would Bipasha agree to the marriage????
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

LOL 😆 I can see that and I think the enticing is working pretty well 😆
I like both Amrita and Ejaz as artists hence I watched to catch the show. And this scene looks really beautiful ! I am gonna do a catch up marathon real soon. I hope &TV has episodes uploaded on their website or something.

Kavyanjlai used to be uploaded on the Star Classics youtube but now they have taken them all down :( 

This KSG Bips marriage news is so depressing. The man can't make marriage work with anyone. He couldn't even stayed married to his supposed best friend Jenny. How is he gonna make it work with anyone else ? He is a good actor..no doubt it. Its no wonder he ends charming another woman *facepalm*

p.s I tend to eat words when i type so forgive me 😆😳

Yes. Their episodes are uploaded online, on their website. 

AND I KNOW RIGHT I WAS SO FREAKING PISSED WHEN THEY TOOK DOWN THAT STARCLASSICS CHANNEL. THERE WERE SO MANY SHOWS THERE THAT I USED TO WATCH. URGH.

TBH I doubt he ever had a proper group of friends. He was always with his current GF's group circle, then after break-up with a new group circle of his new GF. He did the same with Shraddha, then Jennifer.
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes. Their episodes are uploaded online, on their website. 

AND I KNOW RIGHT I WAS SO FREAKING PISSED WHEN THEY TOOK DOWN THAT STARCLASSICS CHANNEL. THERE WERE SO MANY SHOWS THERE THAT I USED TO WATCH. URGH.

TBH I doubt he ever had a proper group of friends. He was always with his current GF's group circle, then after break-up with a new group circle of his new GF. He did the same with Shraddha, then Jennifer.

Yay !! I Okies..i shall let you know when I catch so we can discuss their chemistry ! 
Yeah..there used so many star plus shows I used to watch..Now we have so many channels but back then, SP was the IT channel. 

Exactly..you are so right ! He has pretty abandoned people like Karan wahi and that lot of friends cause he and Jenny are over. I really despise the man KSG is ! He has played characters I have loved TBH but the kind of person he is off the camera is just 🤢

Okies..me is calling it a nite so good nites to everyone from my side 🤗
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

GOOD NIGHT REYA🤗
Have happy SHRAMANLICIOUS DREAMS