Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Forensic reports: Hrithik Roshan might not have hacked Kangana Ranaut' (Page 7)

Sri-R IF-Rockerz
Sri-R
Sri-R

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theprince

people who attack hrithik in simple words are haters (Hate the superstar who compete with their best actor ) thats it in simple words

because bash someone who want to clear everything and show how kangana is aliar is just hate

realy what acrap logic  ??? you can talk about the case being with kangna no problem with that but to bash him because he give proof

and you at the real world when anyone try just to make you look bad in asmall area will beat him hard

grow up people and just be honest
Exactly why should Hrithik take this shit anymore from kangana...he already went though a lot. He was in dilemma whether to take action or not, but now he realised he is in bad light and started showcasing the proofs and people Balme him for that too. Looks like whatever Hrithik do...is all wrong for kangana Siders.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015shanky1

Meeti-Mirchi Goldie
Meeti-Mirchi
Meeti-Mirchi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colossial2015

Originally posted by hermione82

Originally posted by GoldenDew

Now I know why KR hated DP so much. In her head HR was interested in DP which blew KR's fuse LOL

I think Kangy is referring to the diwali parties (Aamir or AB) where HR, DP and Nargis came together LOL

Other than that I haven't seen a HR-DP pic
Deepika's love life always remains in news. Does Kangana never reads news or knows about gossip in the industry, which is so weird.

I think the give-away is her opinion where she brands all these girls as  Wh*re who will do anything for role and glamor. I believe she thinks all the girls of Bollywood are just like her - conscienceless, amoral or morally blind.

colossial2015desicrowd

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Deepu ki to shaamat honi hi thi, not only did HR attend her film sceenings and praise her through tweets, use apni birthday party par bhi invite karta thaOuch

colossial2015shanky1

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Look at this gem I found from December 2014, even BL noted how he was praising every female actor but Kangana through his tweets...was his overenthusiasm during those post-divorce days by hanging out with other actresses and openly praising them an attempt to ward off Kangana and send her a signal that he was not interested in herShocked

Hrithik Roshan bonding with Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu on Twitter

Hrithik Roshan has never been more active on Twitter than in the past year. He has been bonding with actresses, some who he has not even shared screen space with " like Sonam Kapoor, Bipasha Basu So

Tue, December 16, 2014 1:52pm IST by Tushar P Joshi
Hrithik Roshan bonding with Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu on Twitter
Hrithik Roshan's lawyers' statement

The actor has been interacting with many actresses online; Kangana Ranaut being the only exception

Hrithik Roshan has never been more active on Twitter than in the past year. He has been bonding with actresses, some who he has not even shared screen space with " like Sonam Kapoor, Bipasha Basu Sonakshi Sinha, Deepika Padukone, and Nargis Fakhri to name a few. Whether it's tweeting words of appreciation for a film or lavishing praise, the actor does not shy away from praising his female co-stars. Except in the case of Kangana Ranaut, who he has known for seven years and has worked with, in two films. It's surprising that the actor who is otherwise very generous with his accolades for work done by his other co-stars, has never tweeted about her even when critics raved about her performance in Queen.

Hrithik's tweets to female actors

Switch d lights off, n all noises off, headphones on full volume and watch this#Alone !! http://bit.ly/Alone_Trailer @bipsluvurself

My love and birthday wishes to a man who believed in me much before anyone else. @sonakshisinha please give ur dad d biggest hug from me!

OUTSTANDING!! go girl!!RT @priyankachopra: Kabhi kisiko Itna Bhi Mat Darao Ki Darr Hi bhag Jaye... #MaryKomTrailer http://bit.ly/MaryKom-Trailer

Check her out! http://bit.ly/KhoobsuratTrailer ... loved it. N @sonamakapoor - d title says it all.

Fanny!! What fun. Watch ! http://bit.ly/1ohFzHG @deepikapadukone

Edited by gatheringstorm - 25 April 2016 at 8:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015ChotaBheemdesicrowd

Meeti-Mirchi Goldie
Meeti-Mirchi
Meeti-Mirchi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Look at this gem I found from December 2014, even BL noted how he was praising every female actor but Kangana through his tweets...was his overenthusiasm during those post-divorce days by hanging out with other actresses and openly praising them an attempt to ward off Kangana and send her a signal that he was not interested in herShocked

Hrithik Roshan has never been more active on Twitter than in the past year. He has been bonding with actresses, some who he has not even shared screen space with " like Sonam Kapoor, Bipasha Basu So

Tue, December 16, 2014 1:52pm IST by Tushar P Joshi
Hrithik Roshan's lawyers' statement

The actor has been interacting with many actresses online; Kangana Ranaut being the only exception

Hrithik Roshan has never been more active on Twitter than in the past year. He has been bonding with actresses, some who he has not even shared screen space with " like Sonam Kapoor, Bipasha Basu Sonakshi Sinha, Deepika Padukone, and Nargis Fakhri to name a few. Whether it's tweeting words of appreciation for a film or lavishing praise, the actor does not shy away from praising his female co-stars. Except in the case of Kangana Ranaut, who he has known for seven years and has worked with, in two films. It's surprising that the actor who is otherwise very generous with his accolades for work done by his other co-stars, has never tweeted about her even when critics raved about her performance in Queen.

Hrithik's tweets to female actors

Switch d lights off, n all noises off, headphones on full volume and watch this#Alone !! http://bit.ly/Alone_Trailer @bipsluvurself

My love and birthday wishes to a man who believed in me much before anyone else. @sonakshisinha please give ur dad d biggest hug from me!

OUTSTANDING!! go girl!!RT @priyankachopra: Kabhi kisiko Itna Bhi Mat Darao Ki Darr Hi bhag Jaye... #MaryKomTrailer http://bit.ly/MaryKom-Trailer

Check her out! http://bit.ly/KhoobsuratTrailer ... loved it. N @sonamakapoor - d title says it all.

Fanny!! What fun. Watch ! http://bit.ly/1ohFzHG @deepikapadukone

Is she (kangana)  on twitter? from what I am seeing, he tweeted to those who have accounts in T land.   Had HR ignored KR despite her presence on twitter, then it would have been commentworthy?

colossial2015shanky1

Meeti-Mirchi Goldie
Meeti-Mirchi
Meeti-Mirchi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Err DP and HR do look good together. No wonder Kangana went after DP with such single minded purpose.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015shanky1gatheringstorm

pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
august 2014 email -

why dont u reply to me (she thinks she is writing to hrithik)

sept 2016  i have complained to cyber dept all will be well (she is told sheis sending to wrong email add and receiving reply from wrong person

november 19 2014

her tone changes from pleading to harsh aggressive,

maybe she thinks the communicator is imposter as has been told?

if hrithik and kangana didnt hv an affair, this case would be wrapped up by now...

as someone pointed out it is naive to imagine anyone in this day and age carryng out an affair entirely on email...

they might hv had fling which hrithik wanted to get out of, and hence started distancing himself...she got mad..hence the silly ex remark..

hrithik it seems requested mahesh bhatt (kanganas mentor) to come over to his house and sort out things...Mahesh Bhatt said let things be sorted out legally since it has come to that..if it doesnt get solved then, then only he will step in. (this is what some tv show said) cant vouch for authenticity

but it said even susanne khan has refused to have anything to do with the case, and took her kids away to turkey for holiday so they dont hav to get involved in this mess..she wants to hv nothing to do with it..

NeemKaP Senior Member
NeemKaP
NeemKaP

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Like someone earlier said, I too thought that silly ex comment hurt HR's ego and that's why he took the step. But now, seeing KR's emails, boy, looks like he has put up with lot of sh*t! All this cr*p while he was going thru divorce!! Looks like the loony cat is outta the bag! She should take Deepika's advice (pun intended) and get help.

Go to top