Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Forensic reports: Hrithik Roshan might not have hacked Kangana Ranaut' (Page 6)

SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Everything from HR is from investigation and from legal statement 

Everything from Kangana all only in her & her lawyer mind. I also can say, in my mind Kangana is insane.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-R

SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Choco_Cosmos

Did they access all three party's email accounts? Wasn't there one leaked mail from the imposter to Kangana too?
LOLLOL that from Kangana Lawyer twitter ( from his MAY BE). No evidence about it.

Edited by SELINA_MV - 25 April 2016 at 4:27am
SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

Originally posted by .MissStubborn.

You aren't following the case. Are you? Hrithik had filed a case against imposter in 2014.

There's a lot of information about the case in public domain, so yes I missed this, in case it is true.

you exactly  like some of IF member who keep asking & repeating the question, how HR get the email if it to imposter.

LOLLOL.
Some people want to talk sumthing, but do not know case chronology. 

colossial2015

AllThatCritique Groupbie
AllThatCritique
AllThatCritique

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
How absolutely unbelievable this woman is. Even if I was feeling somewhat sympathetic towards her because its so obvious there is something wrong with her, I have none now. Diagnosing someone on the internet is wrong but in my profession. if someone sent the mails she sent to Hrithik to a person close to me, i'd chalk them up to be grade Astalker and potential threat in the future. Physically and mentally. The signs are all there. I could make a profile so easily.
And for all that talk about being a feminist icon, calling other women 'public property'? My blood is boiling. After all her struggles and constant talk about how it was hard for her and how she was abused, she talks about other women like that? Despicable. 

Its such a sad thought that after this if any other woman actually is the kind of woman Kangana portrays to be, she would be treated with disdain. If some girl actually tries to go against someone who did her wrong, Kangana's case would come up as example. Its already so difficult for outsider women in Bollywood to escape the abuse and this woman goes out there and screws it up for everyone else all in the garb of pseudo feminism and going against the tide. 

Hrithik should file a defamation case left right centre. Show no sympathy. This is a woman who tried to bring him down with aggressive intention without any proof only because she was rejected. How is this any different to how women get attacked when they reject rowdy men. The scars need not to be physical all the time. I need Kangana to never be able to do thing again to anyone- men or women. I need this to be made a lesson in psychological abuse. Because in all its naked glory, thats what this was.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeniasharma11KaanKeNiche.QueenBollynishaipkkdiangatheringstormLiveEatLovePiyatrixBasiliskdesicrowdTeAmo_MessiBeautyful_MessTheRager

Choco_Cosmos IF-Dazzler
Choco_Cosmos
Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SELINA_MV

Did they access all three party's email accounts? Wasn't there one leaked mail from the imposter to Kangana too?
LOLLOL that from Kangana Lawyer twitter ( from his MAY BE). No evidence about it.
I think you missed my point. I doubt how could hrithik's team get access of the impostor email id? Is that possible ? There was one mail along with all other mails Hrithik's team leaked to media. 

SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SELINA_MV

I think you missed my point. I doubt how could hrithik's team get access of the impostor email id? Is that possible ? There was one mail along with all other mails Hrithik's team leaked to media. 

That one forward by Rangoli to HR real ID. 

Edited by SELINA_MV - 25 April 2016 at 4:56am
colossial2015 Goldie
colossial2015
colossial2015

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermione82

Originally posted by GoldenDew

Now I know why KR hated DP so much. In her head HR was interested in DP which blew KR's fuse LOL

I think Kangy is referring to the diwali parties (Aamir or AB) where HR, DP and Nargis came together LOL

Other than that I haven't seen a HR-DP pic
Deepika's love life always remains in news. Does Kangana never reads news or knows about gossip in the industry, which is so weird.
colossial2015 Goldie
colossial2015
colossial2015

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

OK I'll admit it that I was pretty much convinced that hr had the affair and was now acting like a douchebag.

but reading the emails kangana comes across as completely loony. she seems to be obsessed with him. its scary. and seriously this hacking theory is too too far fetched. if they actually had an affair then kangana should be having whatsapp, SMS, photos, phone records etc ... anything ... you can't have an affair completely on email.
+1

Sri-R

Go to top