Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Forensic reports: Hrithik Roshan might not have hacked Kangana Ranaut' (Page 5)

hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:57am | IP Logged
When the case started most of the people blamed HR (including me) for starting a legal tussle over something as small as calling silly ex because we assumed HR and KR had a fling which he is trying to hide..Both have been name called and slammed. We knew there were email bombardment from Kangy. But now after all these emails its clear that they never had any relationship to begin with. Ofcourse there can be head and tail of this story and HR is just selectively publishing few emails. But if you follow Kangy's lawyer he is no longer denying that these emails are sent using Kangy's email however he is suggesting 'some' mails can be sent by the hacker. 
Let Kangy come with some evidence to prove her innocence except big talks. If she can prove HR indeed hacked her email then in no time public sympathy or vote will swing towards her. But till the time let the evidence speak not assumption.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeniasharma11KaanKeNiche.QueenBollyNova19colossial2015nishaipkkdianFabAahanaTwinkie_StarLiveEatLovegatheringstormSri-RInquisitivesoulStar_girl-allizwell-BasiliskNimbuMirchi-MariaMars-TeAmo_MessiBeautyful_Mess

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

Originally posted by .MissStubborn.

You aren't following the case. Are you? Hrithik had filed a case against imposter in 2014.

There's a lot of information about the case in public domain, so yes I missed this, in case it is true.

This is absolutely true and has been confirmed by the cops and a notice of this FIR has also been circulated. I think in May 2014, he must have on Rangoli's pleas decided to not approach the cops due to the scandalous nature of the mails but looking at the absolutely crazy, aggressive and threatening nature of Kangana's mails by November, the harassment must have irritated him beyond all limits and he approached the cops in Dec, 2014.

Just the fact that HR is submitting evidence, being proactive with the cops and taking initiative while at the same time sounding more reasonable is why I think he might be in the right here.

P.S. Please read up on the case cause you will then discover yourself why HR has more support even on the forum.

Edited by gatheringstorm - 25 April 2016 at 1:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015Nova19Sri-Rhermione82NimbuMirchi-MariaMars-

ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

@ponymo - Surely we all are here...and Kangana has all the time to prove her innocence...:-)

IF she is innocent that is. If she isn't then she would need to face consequences. Same holds true for Hrithik. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

FabAahana Goldie
FabAahana
FabAahana

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermione82

When the case started most of the people blamed HR (including me) for starting a legal tussle over something as small as calling silly ex because we assumed HR and KR had a fling which he is trying to hide..Both have been name called and slammed. We knew there were email bombardment from Kangy. But now after all these emails its clear that they never had any relationship to begin with. Ofcourse there can be head and tail of this story and HR is just selectively publishing few emails. But if you follow Kangy's lawyer he is no longer denying that these emails are sent using Kangy's email however he is suggesting 'some' mails can be sent by the hacker. 
Let Kangy come with some evidence to prove her innocence except big talks. If she can prove HR indeed hacked her email then in no time public sympathy or vote will swing towards her. But till the time let the evidence speak not assumption.
Rightly said.Thumbs Up Initially I was too floating on the same boat, blaming HR. Now looking at all this I would be extra cautious believing Kangana without any proof. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11Nova19Sri-Rhermione82

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Now I know why KR hated DP so much. In her head HR was interested in DP which blew KR's fuse LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015SELINA_MVshanky1Sri-R

hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Now I know why KR hated DP so much. In her head HR was interested in DP which blew KR's fuse LOL

I think Kangy is referring to the diwali parties (Aamir or AB) where HR, DP and Nargis came together LOL

Other than that I haven't seen a HR-DP pic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:54am | IP Logged
OK I'll admit it that I was pretty much convinced that hr had the affair and was now acting like a douchebag.

but reading the emails kangana comes across as completely loony. she seems to be obsessed with him. its scary. and seriously this hacking theory is too too far fetched. if they actually had an affair then kangana should be having whatsapp, SMS, photos, phone records etc ... anything ... you can't have an affair completely on email.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11colossial2015Sri-R-allizwell-TeAmo_MessiBeautyful_Mess

Choco_Cosmos IF-Dazzler
Choco_Cosmos
Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Did they access all three party's email accounts? Wasn't there one leaked mail from the imposter to Kangana too?

Go to top