Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: bigul

now people will comment- i feel bad for kangana, she needs help. but that doesn't mean hrithik is a saint.  nahin to uska divorce kyun hota. he did have an affair with kangana. kangy ne silly ex boldiya to bas boldiya!😆

yeah.. agree. i think hrithik became unrecognisable from what i thought he was before marriage and in the first flush of his marriage with susanne...

flirting with kareena, vain as a peacock, obsessive about himself, falling in love with barbara mori, now we dont know what happened with kangana already too much noise about the married socialite, bap re!

I think maybe he could do with a nice heart to heart with a psychologist himself, forget Kangu..she didnt grow up in a close knit family with familial support and the love of an adoring and wonderful woman, not to mention two absolutely gorgeous kids.
pakeezah thumbnail
talk about hacking someone is already hacking into mine...😆
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pakeezah

wellm not to talk bad about deepika or ranbir, but he didnt need to run away exactly, i mean he dumped her,she took up immediately with someone else..Sidh Mallya and Ranveer

I meant he is not running away from her now is he??

Btw he  cheated on her not dumped her...big difference and she did the dumping...haven't we discussed this before and haven't I already posted this

Ranbir's midnight drama for Deepika

Vickey Lalwani | Mumbai Mirror | Dec 6, 2010, 10.17 AM IST

RELATED VIDEOS

Ranbir's midnight drama at Dee...

Two months ago, Deepika was startled to discover ex-lover Ranbir standing in her building compound, pleading with the watchman that he wanted to meet her. What did he want?

What can be more uncomfortable than your ex-lover dropping in to pay you a visit, especially when you have moved on and are seeing someone else? That's exactly what happened with Prakash Padukone's daughter, Deepika, who is now dating liquor baron Vijay Mallya's son Siddhartha. Her ex-lover Ranbir Kapoor suddenly dropped in to meet her in the middle of the night.

This happened two months ago. At 12.45 am, Ranbir Kapoor came to Deepika's building to meet her. The actor was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. Though Ranbir insisted that he wanted to meet her, Deepika was in no mood to let him in. Consequently, the guard on duty did not permit Ranbir to go upstairs. But Ranbir was in no mood to relent either.

Ranbir kept convincing the guard that he should go lax on the rules. Says a source, "But rules are rules in Cozy Home Apartments (which incidentally is a stone's throw away from Ranbir's bungalow, Krishna Raj, in Pali Hill).

No outsider, however big or familiar he may be, is allowed without the permission of the person he is visiting. The guard stuck to his duty like a true soldier."

Ranbir then did the next obvious thing. He started calling Deepika on her phone. Says an eyewitness, "Ranbir was overheard telling Deepika, 'Please allow me to come up. I am sorry. I want to explain.'"

Unable to cope with the situation and now wanting the drama to end, Deepika eventually allowed him in, but not before Ranbir had to wait down in the compound for a good half-hour. The clock had struck 1.15 am by then. "After meeting her, Ranbir drove away at 1.45 am," revealed the witness.

Adds the witness, "This late night visit by Ranbir in Cozy Home Apartments is rather surprising. He used to come very frequently earlier to this place, when he was dating Deepika. But after they split in October 2009, he had completely stopped coming." Knock, knock? Who's there?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Ranbirs-midnight-drama-for-Deepika/articleshow/7051586.cms

Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kangy's creepy emails have finally opened up a lot of people's eyes. Better late than never. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
NeemKaP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wellm not to talk bad about deepika or ranbir, but he didnt need to run away exactly, i mean he dumped her,she took up immediately with someone else..Sidh Mallya and Ranveer

Nah! Was talking about her foundation. Anyone who is imagining relationship with someone to an extent that KR does, needs help - unless, she is a genius who plotted all this harassment as a tool to stay in news, which does not look like going well lately.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

talk about hacking someone is already hacking into mine...😆

You have nothing that makes sense to say in Kangana's defense yet you always spam every thrd with the same damn thing, don't you get tired??

Give up already she's a nutcase and unless she provides some kinda proof she's gone case with the law too, HR is emerging as the winner.
And no matter what kinda person you think he is or he actually is nothing gives Kangy or anyone else for that matter the right to harass him, so quit the "he's a bad person" he's cheater" he has been divorced" comments you put everywhere, we can all agree that god has never created anyone worse than HR, and he wld still have the right to fight Kangy and she wld still be in the wrong.
So for Pete's sake forget how despicable HR is cuz that won't take his right to fight for himself away nor will it change that he's in the right and Kangy is in the wrong. (from what we have seen so far) and focus on coming up with something else to defend Kangana with.🤔

Originally posted by: Basilisk

Kangy's creepy emails have finally opened up a lot of people's eyes. Better late than never. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

But some are still blind folded and hell bent on proving Hrithik wrong, there's no cure for blind hatred ðŸ˜†
NishaAP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can anybody translate what kangana wrote in her emails in Hindi? 
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The only way Hrithik can hack into Kangana's emails are if she gave him the password or the password was ILoveHrithik. Hrithik looks too dumb to hack into anything.
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuttingChai

The only way Hrithik can hack into Kangana's emails are if she gave him the password or the password was ILoveHrithik. Hrithik looks too dumb to hack into anything.

hrithik was hacker in dhoom 2🤣
on serious note , hrithik ji kisi ko hire kar sakte hain like krk ðŸ˜†