Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Look at this gem I found from December 2014, even BL noted how he was praising every female actor but Kangana through his tweets...was his overenthusiasm during those post-divorce days by hanging out with other actresses and openly praising them an attempt to ward off Kangana and send her a signal that he was not interested in her😲

Hrithik Roshan bonding with Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu on Twitter

Hrithik Roshan has never been more active on Twitter than in the past year. He has been bonding with actresses, some who he has not even shared screen space with " like Sonam Kapoor, Bipasha Basu So

Tue, December 16, 2014 1:52pm IST by Tushar P Joshi
13SHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
comments
Hrithik Roshan bonding with Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu on Twitter
Hrithik Roshan's lawyers' statement

The actor has been interacting with many actresses online; Kangana Ranaut being the only exception

Hrithik Roshan has never been more active on Twitter than in the past year. He has been bonding with actresses, some who he has not even shared screen space with " like Sonam Kapoor, Bipasha Basu Sonakshi Sinha, Deepika Padukone, and Nargis Fakhri to name a few. Whether it's tweeting words of appreciation for a film or lavishing praise, the actor does not shy away from praising his female co-stars. Except in the case of Kangana Ranaut, who he has known for seven years and has worked with, in two films. It's surprising that the actor who is otherwise very generous with his accolades for work done by his other co-stars, has never tweeted about her even when critics raved about her performance in Queen.

Hrithik's tweets to female actors

Switch d lights off, n all noises off, headphones on full volume and watch this#Alone !! http://bit.ly/Alone_Trailer @bipsluvurself

My love and birthday wishes to a man who believed in me much before anyone else. @sonakshisinha please give ur dad d biggest hug from me!

OUTSTANDING!! go girl!!RT @priyankachopra: Kabhi kisiko Itna Bhi Mat Darao Ki Darr Hi bhag Jaye... #MaryKomTrailer http://bit.ly/MaryKom-Trailer

Check her out! http://bit.ly/KhoobsuratTrailer ... loved it. N @sonamakapoor - d title says it all.

Fanny!! What fun. Watch ! http://bit.ly/1ohFzHG @deepikapadukone

Is she (kangana)  on twitter? from what I am seeing, he tweeted to those who have accounts in T land.   Had HR ignored KR despite her presence on twitter, then it would have been commentworthy?
Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Err DP and HR do look good together. No wonder Kangana went after DP with such single minded purpose.
pakeezah thumbnail
august 2014 email -

why dont u reply to me (she thinks she is writing to hrithik)

sept 2016  i have complained to cyber dept all will be well (she is told sheis sending to wrong email add and receiving reply from wrong person

november 19 2014

her tone changes from pleading to harsh aggressive,

maybe she thinks the communicator is imposter as has been told?

if hrithik and kangana didnt hv an affair, this case would be wrapped up by now...

as someone pointed out it is naive to imagine anyone in this day and age carryng out an affair entirely on email...

they might hv had fling which hrithik wanted to get out of, and hence started distancing himself...she got mad..hence the silly ex remark..

hrithik it seems requested mahesh bhatt (kanganas mentor) to come over to his house and sort out things...Mahesh Bhatt said let things be sorted out legally since it has come to that..if it doesnt get solved then, then only he will step in. (this is what some tv show said) cant vouch for authenticity

but it said even susanne khan has refused to have anything to do with the case, and took her kids away to turkey for holiday so they dont hav to get involved in this mess..she wants to hv nothing to do with it..

NeemKaP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like someone earlier said, I too thought that silly ex comment hurt HR's ego and that's why he took the step. But now, seeing KR's emails, boy, looks like he has put up with lot of sh*t! All this cr*p while he was going thru divorce!! Looks like the loony cat is outta the bag! She should take Deepika's advice (pun intended) and get help.

pakeezah thumbnail
Divorce because of what? πŸ˜† being faithful devoted husband?

Just leaking email after email to gain public sympathy isnt cutting it.

let it be proved she has no reason to think there was no affair, then we will talk..

Can anyone give me ONE solid reason if Hrithik was so MAD about her interview silly ex comment WHY didnt he take some secretary, witness friendm manager, his father, oroducer, sister whoever over to Kanganas house and his laptop and hv it out with her in front of her and Rangoli there and then? What prevented him from doing that and instead carryin out this outraged how dare you sully my pristine image vendetta, i would rathr hv affair with a fish, and go to this length. The man is equally mad i tell you.

he has had his fun with the available besotted girl, he got cold feet when she started wanting something more, some acknowledgemt, this came out in news long time back that kangana is angry with hrithik because he is not acknowleding her..a guy can easily tell when a girl is running after him, why didnt he nip it in the bud? because its kinda embarassing to say you had a fling and want out. thats why.
pakeezah thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeemKaP

Like someone earlier said, I too thought that silly ex comment hurt HR's ego and that's why he took the step. But now, seeing KR's emails, boy, looks like he has put up with lot of sh*t! All this cr*p while he was going thru divorce!! Looks like the loony cat is outta the bag! She should take Deepika's advice (pun intended) and get help.

come on...the way deepika was behaving with her ex during tamasha she would be last person to tell someone else to get 'help'πŸ˜†
pakeezah thumbnail

Look at this gem I found from December 2014, even BL noted how he was praising every female actor but Kangana through his tweets...was his overenthusiasm during those post-divorce days by hanging out with other actresses and openly praising them an attempt to ward off Kangana and send her a signal that he was not interested in her😲

Hrithik Roshan has never been more active on Twitter than in the past year. He has been bonding with actresses, some who he has not even shared screen space with " like Sonam Kapoor, Bipasha Basu So

Tue, December 16, 2014 1:52pm IST by Tushar P Joshi
13SHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+

comments
Hrithik Roshan's lawyers' statement

The actor has been interacting with many actresses online; Kangana Ranaut being the only exception

Hrithik Roshan has never been more active on Twitter than in the past year. He has been bonding with actresses, some who he has not even shared screen space with " like Sonam Kapoor, Bipasha Basu Sonakshi Sinha, Deepika Padukone, and Nargis Fakhri to name a few. Whether it's tweeting words of appreciation for a film or lavishing praise, the actor does not shy away from praising his female co-stars. Except in the case of Kangana Ranaut, who he has known for seven years and has worked with, in two films. It's surprising that the actor who is otherwise very generous with his accolades for work done by his other co-stars, has never tweeted about her even when critics raved about her performance in Queen.

Hrithik's tweets to female actors

Switch d lights off, n all noises off, headphones on full volume and watch this#Alone !! http://bit.ly/Alone_Trailer @bipsluvurself

My love and birthday wishes to a man who believed in me much before anyone else. @sonakshisinha please give ur dad d biggest hug from me!

OUTSTANDING!! go girl!!RT @priyankachopra: Kabhi kisiko Itna Bhi Mat Darao Ki Darr Hi bhag Jaye... #MaryKomTrailer http://bit.ly/MaryKom-Trailer

Check her out! http://bit.ly/KhoobsuratTrailer ... loved it. N @sonamakapoor - d title says it all.

Fanny!! What fun. Watch ! http://bit.ly/1ohFzHG @deepikapadukone

This itself is a red flag. Why go beserk praising and commenting on actresses like he never has before his divorce?

πŸ˜† he lost it.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pakeezah

come on...the way deepika was behaving with her ex during tamasha she would be last person to tell someone else to get 'help'πŸ˜†

Atleast she and her ex had a  real, loving relationship where they were even contemplating marriage unlike Kangana's psychotic relationship which comes across as a figment of her imagination.

Deepika's ex is not running away from her, Kangana's purported ex isπŸ˜†

P.S. Deepika's ex also participated in creating the Tamasha, as you call it, with his daal chawal and we will always love each other comments...enough for even Katty to feel the pinch and sulk in the GQ IV 
Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
A balanced guy will just move on quietly..instead its like hey girls, im here..whos ready to partaaayyy!
pakeezah thumbnail

Atleast she and her ex had a  real, loving relationship where they were even contemplating marriage unlike Kangana's psychotic relationship which comes across as a figment of her imagination.

Deepika's ex is not running away from her, Kangana's purported ex isπŸ˜†

wellm not to talk bad about deepika or ranbir, but he didnt need to run away exactly, i mean he dumped her,she took up immediately with someone else..Sidh Mallya and Ranveer