Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
" You propagate priyanka, deepika, sonam's work. why such partiality with me ? "

^^ ðŸ¤£ Maybe he realized something was wrong when you msged him every 3 mins.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think if HR has just asked for an apology to compensate for this shit, he is settling for too less. 
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bigul

see ponymo there is wifi, syslog. from that one can easily infer all the network traffic details irrespective of what system you use. besides acc to the report the mails were sent to an apple ipad and hrithik didn't own that during that time. 

There are always alternatives. He could be using LAN or another WiFi port or some other source of data. Hrithik not owning an iPad, well may be not officially, but you think it's not possible to hide it?
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ponymo

There are always alternatives. He could be using LAN or another WiFi port or some other source of data. Hrithik not owning an iPad, well may be not officially, but you think it's not possible to hide it?

Well, he turned in his stuff now it's Kangana's turn.
If she turns in her laptop, phone, ipad etc etc then they'll find out more na.

BTW why do you give Kagnana so many (for the lack of a better word) benefit of the doubt but none to HR although so far he's the only one provided any kinda proof?? 
You doubt everything he does/says but nothing she does or says?? am asking this i don't think you're Kangy fan, if you're never mind...then i can understand where you coming from.
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

" You propagate priyanka, deepika, sonam's work. why such partiality with me ? "

^^ ðŸ¤£ Maybe he realized something was wrong when you msged him every 3 mins.

Now this is Kangana's extreme jealousy. I always felt that she cannot accept someone's success and starts cribbing. All three of them above praise other's work. Jealousy might be there but it is not shown publicly cheaply like Kangana does.
HLUCKY13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well it's impossible to convince everybody and that's fine. But I don't think he has the time or the technical knowledge to go to such extreme lengths to woo a kangana ranaut . And for what purpose ? He hasn't had any physical connection with her . All of her claims have been thrown out the window as soon as Hrithik started talking . Forget about Hrithik defending himself - why isn't she attacking him with proofs .
If she knows she is being hacked why didn't SHE do something about it . The minute he refused to be the imposter why didn't SHE go to the cops. Afterall they were her images in this persons possession . She gets engaged to someone who barely talks to her ? Really ?

So we are to believe that Hrithik is a hacking lying maniac who is intelligent enough to work that yet stupid enough to pursue kangana online and not have an affair with her as a result ? So what's his motive ? And then he goes public with it all too being a hugely successful superstar with two kids ? Really ?

Mahesh bhatt spoke out that this was a tragedy unfolding and I agree . Kangana has serious problems sparked off by her obsession with Hrithik . She has imagined a lot and projected it on to him. She has abused and accused him yet carried on writing to him up til February when Hrithik filed against her . Under the circumstances I don't blame him .
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

you know cyber security experts can easily find out all the ntework he has been using from his activities from his sn and mail accounts. the whole email banter happened for a period of almost 2 years. if hrithik was actually involved with kangy do u think he knew all this will happen in future and had a secret network which he only used to communicate with kangana. its not easy to fool cyber cell and forensic people. 
Edited by bigul - 8 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Well, he turned in his stuff now it's Kangana's turn.

If she turns in her laptop, phone, ipad etc etc then they'll find out more na.

BTW why do you give Kagnana so many (for the lack of a better word) benefit of the doubt but none to HR although so far he's the only one provided any kinda proof?? 
You doubt everything he does/says but nothing she does or says?? am asking this i don't think you're Kangy fan, if you're never mind...then i can understand where you coming from.

I am  just giving an alternative explanation. Still not convinced by either sides. And since the forum seems to be in Hrithik's favour, just playing the "devil's" advocate. 
ponymo thumbnail
Originally posted by: bigul

you know cyber security experts can easily find out all the ntework he has been using from his activities from his sn and mail accounts. the whole email banter happened for a period of almost 2 years. if hrithik was actually involved with kangy do u think he knew all this will happen in future and had a secret network which he only used to communicate with kangana. its not easy to fool cyber cell and forensic people. 

One cannot rule out the possibility is all am saying.
ponymo thumbnail
Originally posted by: HLUCKY13

Well it's impossible to convince everybody and that's fine. But I don't think he has the time or the technical knowledge to go to such extreme lengths to woo a kangana ranaut . And for what purpose ? He hasn't had any physical connection with her . All of her claims have been thrown out the window as soon as Hrithik started talking . Forget about Hrithik defending himself - why isn't she attacking him with proofs .
If she knows she is being hacked why didn't SHE do something about it . The minute he refused to be the imposter why didn't SHE go to the cops. Afterall they were her images in this persons possession . She gets engaged to someone who barely talks to her ? Really ?

So we are to believe that Hrithik is a hacking lying maniac who is intelligent enough to work that yet stupid enough to pursue kangana online and not have an affair with her as a result ? So what's his motive ? And then he goes public with it all too being a hugely successful superstar with two kids ? Really ?

Mahesh bhatt spoke out that this was a tragedy unfolding and I agree . Kangana has serious problems sparked off by her obsession with Hrithik . She has imagined a lot and projected it on to him. She has abused and accused him yet carried on writing to him up til February when Hrithik filed against her . Under the circumstances I don't blame him .

Just like he didn't go to the cops when he got to know of an imposter. Just like he didn't even think of calling her up to check if she's okay for flooding his mailbox. Just like he didn't go to the cyber police to complain of stalking/harassment when he was receiving mail every six minutes like he claimed.

There are questions from either sides and none of the parties' versions are convincing.