Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Saari umar ke liye scar ho jayega-New leaked emails of Kangana (Page 6)

KaanKeNiche. Senior Member

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015gatheringstorm

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Lmao wasn't this forum championing Kangan's psychotic, cheating, worthless, trash arse when she was going after Deepika repeatedly? Everyone was overjoyed with how "honest" and "genuine" this psycho loser is. I am glad Hrithik didn't randomly accept this psycho's nonsense and all these came out lol.
Kangana has been the lowest form of trash ever since her Aditya Pancholi, Adhyan Suman days. She kept going after Deepika because she was well-aware Deepika wouldn't say anything to her. She tried the same thing with another diplomatic star in HR and look how it turned out lol. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NeemKaPcolossial2015uscgirl--Ariana--gatheringstormSri-RMallika-E-Bhais

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

Originally posted by .MissStubborn.

Originally posted by Tahira-2013

Originally posted by .MissStubborn.

Originally posted by Tahira-2013

what i don't understand is, these emails are from 2014 , why didn't he take some action against Kangana in 2014 ?
That's why I'm not gonna blame Kangana just based on leaked emails, there is something more, I never expected Hritik to be that fisshy. Just dislike him now to the core. Dead

He kept quite because of her Asperger's Syndrome.

I personally don't think it's true , it doesn't matter what kind of syndrome other people have , if someone is stalking and you're getting irritated you should take action against that person.

Kangana's all mails were going into spam, he let them go for Kangana's ill health's sake. It didn't affect him much then because he never replied or gave much attention but when she called him a silly-ex publicly maligning his image all the patience broke loose and he took an action.

But don't spam emails get deleted in a month? How come he had it till now? So they were not spammed and were in inbox.
Why was HR collecting KRs stalking emails and saving them?

All of it sounds so fishy.

After Shocked
I'm sure a lot of them were deleted and retrieved by the forensics team, which also explains why the email count went from 1400+ quoted in first legal brief to 3000 after investigated further.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Classic. LOL One way love and hate story all via emails. Thought I had seen everything but guess not.
Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Now I get why Kangana was so brilliant in Revolver Rani. She was living her real life through her reel. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

Hichki IF-Rockerz
Hichki
Hichki

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Kangana did Pooja for bang bang :S
NeemKaP Senior Member
NeemKaP
NeemKaP

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsKhan

I also feel she doesnt have any mental issues like Asperger's or Schizophrenia or anything else. Neither is she madly in love with HR since childhood as is being said in some media reports. Once she hit big time she realized that or maybe even before that people stay in news due to association. That is people stay in news due to affairs or fights with other biggies. Without that they are not really stars or dont survive in the long run. HR was 'available' to pursue around the time Queen became a hit due to his divorce. Likewise DP was a good target to have a rivalry with as she is diplomatic and is no Sonam to call her out directly. Right now Ranbir is her target as he is 'available' due to his breakup. Again someone who will keep quiet while she can badmouth him later. If she really sends her nude pictures she probably tries her luck with everyone around. 
I am guessing she didnt think HR would take that silly ex comment seriously and start legal action and she could milk it while HR didnt react. I really dont care for these emails. As her lawyer said the way they are presented can be manipulated or even be fake. But if she really had an affair she should have other proof like photographs. Its not like her to say that if he wants to accept he can accept and if he doesnt accept she doesnt mind it. Also they dont have an answer for HR wanting to show proof via his passport that she was never in Paris when he was supposedly proposing to her. Again her answer is the same that if he wishes to accept he may accept otherwise she is fine if he didnt want to speak about it. If she was fine with him not wanting to speak about it why did she bring it up in the first place in the media?

Great analysis! Also, as society, we often give benefit of doubt to women but, men can be victims too. Am not saying HR is a saint, but, no one - man or woman - should tolerate harassment. 

Edited by NeemKaP - 25 April 2016 at 8:51am
-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Whatsapp k zamane main still chat on mails?? :/ pls leak MMS kangu asap emails se kuch nahi milne wala :)

Go to top