Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Saari umar ke liye scar ho jayega-New leaked emails of Kangana (Page 4)

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeiTamannacolossial2015uscgirl--Ariana--gatheringstormSri-Rhermione82-MariaMars-TheRager

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by B-TEX

Originally posted by drummedup

Everyone is fixated on the 'silly ex' thing. But she also said this:

" I don't know why exes do silly things to get your attention."
"But then, stick to your stand. Don't slyly pursue people and spy on them, and chase them. So, we sign and seal the deal and then move on."

Where in all this has HR pursued her?

Move on??? Why did she threaten him/kept mailing him even if he did not respond?Confused

I hope KR has more than just talks. She should also provide some solid proof... All these mails here... it looks like she is chasing him not him. Why did she say this stuff then? :/

Everyone chases her, even if she's the one constantly harassing that person. She did the same with Deepu when Deepu gave her a royal snub. She was like why does DP text me.. invite me... or shit like that.  

Time aur date note karna padhega...aaj B Tex ne Deepu ke defence mein baat ki.Shocked

Kangana tum dhanya ho, aisa chamatkar sirf tumhare kaaran hi ho sakta hainLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-R-MariaMars-

KaanKeNiche. Senior Member

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged

"But then, stick to your stand. Don't slyly pursue people and spy on them, and chase them. So, we sign and seal the deal and then move on."

Move on??? Why did she threaten him/kept mailing him even if he did not respond?Confused

I hope KR has more than just talks. She should also provide some solid proof... All these mails here... it looks like she is chasing him not him. Why did she say this stuff then? :/

Everyone chases her, even if she's the one constantly harassing that person. She did the same with Deepu when Deepu gave her a royal snub. She was like why does DP text me.. invite me... or shit like that.  

I also feel she doesnt have any mental issues like Asperger's or Schizophrenia or anything else. Neither is she madly in love with HR since childhood as is being said in some media reports. Once she hit big time she realized that or maybe even before that people stay in news due to association. That is people stay in news due to affairs or fights with other biggies. Without that they are not really stars or dont survive in the long run. HR was 'available' to pursue around the time Queen became a hit due to his divorce. Likewise DP was a good target to have a rivalry with as she is diplomatic and is no Sonam to call her out directly. Right now Ranbir is her target as he is 'available' due to his breakup. Again someone who will keep quiet while she can badmouth him later. If she really sends her nude pictures she probably tries her luck with everyone around. 
I am guessing she didnt think HR would take that silly ex comment seriously and start legal action and she could milk it while HR didnt react. I really dont care for these emails. As her lawyer said the way they are presented can be manipulated or even be fake. But if she really had an affair she should have other proof like photographs. Its not like her to say that if he wants to accept he can accept and if he doesnt accept she doesnt mind it. Also they dont have an answer for HR wanting to show proof via his passport that she was never in Paris when he was supposedly proposing to her. Again her answer is the same that if he wishes to accept he may accept otherwise she is fine if he didnt want to speak about it. If she was fine with him not wanting to speak about it why did she bring it up in the first place in the media?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015uscgirl--Ariana--~*sindhu*~Sri-Rhermione82Piyatrix-MariaMars-

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaanKeNiche.

Originally posted by Cpt.DudleySmith

"dumbo meri hariyanvi tutor roz aati hai aur main roz ek se ek galiyan seekh rahi hoon."

ROFL

Dafuqq this is the finest line from her emails ROFL

And the Deepika, Priyanka and Sonam one. LOL

She has the colourful language of a street goon. Embarrassed

But S, who talks like this with a guy your interested in?? I mean I use such language only with my brother and that to masti mazaak mein or you know with my close friends...her mails by November end were reeking of desperation and so she seems to have abandoned English and reverted to this uncouth tongue. Ouch

I am not surprised then that HR filed that police complaint in December because who can withstand such dhamkibaazi on a regular basisLOL

Edited by gatheringstorm - 25 April 2016 at 5:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KaanKeNiche.colossial2015hermione82--Ariana--

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
No words to write for dis lady don
ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Time aur date note karna padhega...aaj B Tex ne Deepu ke defence mein baat ki.Shocked

Kangana tum dhanya ho, aisa chamatkar sirf tumhare kaaran hi ho sakta hainLOL
ROFL
maha70 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Go to top