Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Saari umar ke liye scar ho jayega-New leaked emails of Kangana (Page 3)

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeiTamannaKaanKeNiche.colossial2015hermione82noor321--Ariana--gatheringstormSerendipity..Piyatrix-allizwell--MariaMars-TeAmo_MessiTheRager

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Is this the start of Kangy's downfall? And she will have no one but herself to blame.

I wonder why Rangoli did not make her understand what she was stepping into? I feel second hand embarassment for her. Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:13am | IP Logged
She called deepika free for all n lesbo Shocked
._Pari_. IF-Rockerz
._Pari_.
._Pari_.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleAir

Is this the start of Kangy's downfall? And she will have no one but herself to blame.

I wonder why Rangoli did not make her understand what she was stepping into? I feel second hand embarassment for her. Stern Smile

After this mess, guys will be scared to even date her. LOL I don't think Rangoli could've done anything. Kangana is a psycho and needs psychiatric help and she doesn't even understand how crazy her behavior truly is. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015--Ariana--

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Seems like Kangana's downfall has started. 
theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged
and she name PC m DP and sonam ROFL
but damn she really need ahelp

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

AllThatCritique Groupbie
AllThatCritique
AllThatCritique

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:37am | IP Logged
How absolutely unbelievable this woman is. Even if I was feeling somewhat sympathetic towards her because its so obvious there is something wrong with her, I have none now. Diagnosing someone on the internet is wrong but in my profession. if someone sent the mails she sent to Hrithik to a person close to me, i'd chalk them up to be grade A stalker and potential threat in the future. Physically and mentally. The signs are all there. I could make a profile so easily.

And for all that talk about being a feminist icon, calling other women 'public property'? My blood is boiling. After all her struggles and constant talk about how it was hard for her and how she was abused, she talks about other women like that? Despicable. 

Its such a sad thought that after this if any other woman actually is the kind of woman Kangana portrays to be, she would be treated with disdain. If some girl actually tries to go against someone who did her wrong, Kangana's case would come up as example. Its already so difficult for outsider women in Bollywood to escape the abuse and this woman goes out there and screws it up for everyone else all in the garb of pseudo feminism and going against the tide. 

Hrithik should file a defamation case left right centre. Show no sympathy. This is a woman who tried to bring him down with aggressive intention without any proof only because she was rejected. How is this any different to how women get attacked when they reject rowdy men. The scars need not to be physical all the time. I need Kangana to never be able to do thing again to anyone- men or women. I need this to be made a lesson in psychological abuse. Because in all its naked glory, thats what this was. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 25 April 2016 at 4:41am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeLoveAnnyiTamannaPharma3KaanKeNiche.NeemKaPcolossial2015burnedlacedrummedup--Ariana--sweet_chillySri-RhotchicG..OATSerendipity..PiyatrixFleurBleue-MariaMars-TheRager

drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Everyone is fixated on the 'silly ex' thing. But she also said this:

" I don't know why exes do silly things to get your attention."
"But then, stick to your stand. Don't slyly pursue people and spy on them, and chase them. So, we sign and seal the deal and then move on."

Where in all this has HR pursued her?

Move on??? Why did she threaten him/kept mailing him even if he did not respond?Confused

I hope KR has more than just talks. She should also provide some solid proof... All these mails here... it looks like she is chasing him not him. Why did she say this stuff then? :/

Go to top