Saari umar ke liye scar ho jayega-New leaked emails of Kangana

ChotaBheem IF-Sizzlerz
ChotaBheem
ChotaBheem

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Coutsey-Mid Day

Here She say why you dont talk to me baby ? Heart

Saari umar ke liye scar ho jayega ??? Shocked 
Aur tujhe ek charity project samjha tha matlab ?
Usko pyaar karna ek charity thi ? Shocked
Chalo Hritik ko ladki nahin milti main khud aake charity kar deti hoon.Usko khush kar deti hoon ... aisa kya ? Confused LOL
Hritik ney November main cybercell main complain file kia tha to sayad ye uske baad ka reaction hai

Forensic reports: Hrithik Roshan might not have hacked Kangana Ranaut's mails

By The Hitlist Team |Posted 1 hour
 1 0 1 0 0

A source close to Hrithik Roshan says that Kangana Ranaut's claims he hacked her email account and sent mails to himself through her account are baseless.

Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut
Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut

And gives enough valid reasons too. hitlist also got hold of the Forensic certificate (see pic above) that's with the cyber cell. The certificate clears Hrithik possessing any hacking device or having hacked any mails through the device he uses.

Now a few issues that come to light in lieu of Kangana's lawyer Rizwan Siddiquee's latest statement accusing him of having hacked her account. A source close to the actor says, "Hrithik has got a clean chit from a credible forensic firm that very regularly does work for cyber crime and defence forces.

This certificate works majorly in his favour. The forensic reports say that not only did Hrithik not reply to Kangana's thousands of emails, but he didn't open most of them till very recently. 

The source adds that it is absurd that they are now resorting to hacking theory. "Even if we believe in this claim which is absolutely absurd, what about Rangoli's mails with Hrithik? At least they haven't claimed that he hacked her mail id too." - 

Those mails are called fabricated and out of context in Rizwan's statement, "How can it be fabricated and out of context both at the same time? The effort here is to nullify facts and falsify the truth staring at us through the contents of the email," the source says. 

When Kangana claimed that she was proposed by Hrithik in Paris, he had shown evidence that his passport has no stamp of him having visited the place. The statement says that Paris can be visited without passport stamps. -

The source says, "Yes, one can even swim your way there. But what about the fact that Hrithik was in Mumbai doing events everyday which have been recorded in media with pictures and news? Anyway instead of putting the onus on Hrithik to prove that he hasn't visited Paris isn't it easier and more valid to ask Kangana to prove that he did visit her there and proposed marriage to her there? There would be some photograph, some testimony of that very very extraordinary moment."

The source further says that it is very conveniently made to feel that Hrithik is doing all this to save his clean image, but that's not the truth. - See more at: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/forensic-reports-hrithik-roshan-might-not-have-hacked-kangana-ranauts-mails/17167157#sthash.vk3TIFJ4.dpuf

"This is not the first time that he has been linked in media with someone. Many such instances have happened but Hrithik has never reacted. In fact he has hardly been a PR or an image savvy guy. Isn't it surprising that he of all the people is fighting this bitter media battle? He is doing this not for maintaining his image but for the very dangerous nature of this slander," he says.

"In a mail she seems to be accepting that there might be an imposter in context to Hrithik's clarification to Rangoli much earlier, but no complaint was lodged by her and regardless of this her barrage of mails continued, again without any single response from Hrithik over 7 months," concludes the source.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/forensic-reports-hrithik-roshan-might-not-have-hacked-kangana-ranauts-mails/17167157#

Edited by ChotaBheem - 24 April 2016 at 11:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-R

Tahira-2013 IF-Rockerz
Tahira-2013
Tahira-2013

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
what i don't understand is, these emails are from 2014 , why didn't he take some action against Kangana in 2014 ?
That's why I'm not gonna blame Kangana just based on leaked emails, there is something more, I never expected Hritik to be that fisshy. Just dislike him now to the core. Dead

Edited by Tahira-2013 - 24 April 2016 at 11:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.gigglezActomyoponymo--Ariana--Briyanikidaig

hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I love you Kangs...Kya language hain
She is giving me manjulika vibeLOLLOLLOL
HR ki to dimag ki dahi
how did he tolerated this woman this long? why? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

willina--Ariana--maha70

Carpe_diem IF-Dazzler
Carpe_diem
Carpe_diem

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Her language is cringe worthy Confused...This mess is not going to end any time soon

willina--Ariana--ChotaBheem

hotchic IF-Sizzlerz
hotchic
hotchic

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tahira-2013

what i don't understand is, these emails are from 2014 , why didn't he take some action against Kangana in 2014 ?
That's why I'm not gonna blame Kangana just based on leaked emails, there is something more, I never expected Hritik to be that fisshy. Just dislike him now to the core. Dead

He kept quite because of her Asperger's Syndrome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

willina

Tahira-2013 IF-Rockerz
Tahira-2013
Tahira-2013

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MissStubborn.

I personally don't think it's true , it doesn't matter what kind of syndrome other people have , if someone is stalking and you're getting irritated you should take action against that person.

ponymo--Ariana--Briyanikidaig

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
The irony here that she wants to scar some guy forever because he turned her down and it was this same woman who was championing against acid attack on her sister. Confused
According to her all the other girls are public property except herself -- "jo sirf aur sirf Hrithik ki hai" according to her previous statements. Ermm

Edited by TheBoss - 24 April 2016 at 11:38pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveerzan1iTamannaPharma3colossial2015VarunHotLiciousdrummedupuscgirlwillinanoor321--Ariana--.Sparkler.hermione82maha70Sri-R..FallAndFly..GrumpyTheCatChotaBheemilovecrepesSonaLuvZaSafSerendipity..Piyatrix-MariaMars-BinKuchKahe.Jupiters_CockTeAmo_Messi--SH7_Sunny--

Twinkie_Star IF-Dazzler
Twinkie_Star
Twinkie_Star

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .MissStubborn.

I personally don't think it's true , it doesn't matter what kind of syndrome other people have , if someone is stalking and you're getting irritated you should take action against that person.
I remeber reading some where, he gave a complaint during dec 2014 to police saying some fans are talking to imposer, since he don't want to damage KR's name. But recently he changed that fan's name  to KR's name.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SELINA_MVcolossial2015willina--Ariana--ChotaBheem

Go to top