Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Marriage Contract - a beautiful drama worth watching (Page 2)

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged
started watching this drama and I'm really surprised to see how much Uee has improved in her acting skills.. in HS, she was like flat face and no expressions.. there was only one scene when she 
but i really liked her this drama...
i have watched 7 episodes,..and so far, for me, the best character in this drama is Eun Sung... she is so cute and adorable.. her character is so mature.. and that little girl is doing full justice with her role.. i love watching her scenes even when those are emotional..
at first, when she was against her mom's marriage,, i like her acting at that time so much.. and i could understand all that pain ES was going through.. her character is portrayed beautifully...
i'm looking forward to how this drama progresses.. will finish all episodes tomorrow i guess..

rishani77 IF-Rockerz
rishani77
rishani77

Posted: 28 June 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
One of the best k-drama, gosh Uee deserves lots of awards for her acting, I'm so proud of her, the whole cast, direction, writing & OST were fab! ClapHeart

Just like Scent of a woman, it had it's sad-light-funny moments, everything were well balanced & most importantly I was attracted along with my mom for the realistic issues such as illegal contract marriage 4 medical terms, paying debts/poverty, a young widow's fight for her child' better life...

Eun Sung gosh such an angel, and the OTP, at first people were already crticing them due 2 age gap but once it started u just don't care about age, statues & all. Ji Hoon needed to trust love & 4 the 1st time he truly fell in love with a woman: Hye Soo & she needed a man who can comfort her, she needed to take a new start in her life and he supported/protected both her & her child. Smile

Gosh Hold On ost by Jisu, goosebumps! Heart
So glad that it had good ratings, now hoping 4 awards! Smile

Edited by rishani77 - 29 June 2016 at 10:35am

Go to top