Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged
SPOT ONClap
And thanks for this much needed post.
People really need to know when and where to stop

_AmyChoco_ Goldie
_AmyChoco_
_AmyChoco_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:43am | IP Logged
I get it that u made this post with the best of intentions..but I gotta say - Don't lose ur calm over some wrongly worded (sumtimes bordering on sick) comments from a handful of foolish ppl. The least we can do is not to join in the mudslinging .Instead support the actors. 
Whether an actor chooses to reply to any comment, that is their call.We need not jump into it.This was with reference to his reply to a person who said he ought to improve his romantic skills.I saw some reprimanding her on her tt. That was uncalled for.

hormonalbrkdown Senior Member
hormonalbrkdown
hormonalbrkdown

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged
React toh eise karte hain jaiseki unse namik neh apni rai mangi ho...LIKE seriously don't marry NIKIta ...itna guts atta kahanse hai Bhai
hormonalbrkdown
hormonalbrkdown

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItsAlia

Originally posted by puba

What I would like to say here is that...some people are a bit loco...maybe they have nothing more worthwhile to do with their time...so they keep pestering people!

So ignoring is the best option!WinkI think Namik and Nikita are also doing the same! Though...I was kind of surprised that he actually replied to the person who commented about his romantic acting skills. The more you reply to these people...the more they will get on your nerves!

Yaaa some people are like this

Ya I also noticed dat but question pucho par thoda dhang seh...LAG RAHA THA JAISEKI ORDER JHAD RAHI HO
_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged
i agree ignoring is the best option. they are never going to learn. but its not all cool to write crap and tag them thats the sad part after all they are human anyone would get hurt 
and shipping and stuff is normal and i don't think even Nikita n Namik would take those things seriously and they do make a great pair 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hormonalbrkdown

hormonalbrkdown
hormonalbrkdown

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _NiShI_

i agree ignoring is the best option. they are never going to learn. but its not all cool to write crap and tag them thats the sad part after all they are human anyone would get hurt
and shipping and stuff is normal and i don't think even Nikita n Namik would take those things seriously and they do make a great pair

Clap Clap totally agree wid u ... dey r such sweethearts dat even from dere hectic schedule dey find out time 2 interact wid dere fans ... it z indeed appreciable Day Dreaming
_SJ_ Goldie
_SJ_
_SJ_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Agree!!!
Thanks for making this much needed post!no matter how much we love them,we have to respect them as individual human being...too much involving ourselves with their privacy will do nothing but make things worse...

Go to top