Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Some people are becoming psychotic ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
i have even seen some posts on twitter where people r bashing him for the birthday thing and someone even told him to improve his romantic skills...W*F... they need help those people. 
puba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What I would like to say here is that...some people are a bit loco...maybe they have nothing more worthwhile to do with their time...so they keep pestering people! 

So ignoring is the best option! ðŸ˜‰ I think Namik and Nikita are also doing the same! Though...I was kind of surprised that he actually replied to the person who commented about his romantic acting skills. The more you reply to these people...the more they will get on your nerves!
Edited by puba - 8 years ago
KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Seriously. ..they r Zabardasthi Fans... 
Ishfying thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree. At the end of the day, they too are entilted to a private life. Its not like we don't get more of them offscreen. Every day we do get updates from Namik and he is so in touch with the fans. If Nikita is not, then it is her wish. As far as age is concerned, if they are not comfortable sharing it then we should let it be. And the heights of insanity is that some people are so obsessed with Namik and Nikita dating each other just because they are co-stars and share a good chemistry on screen. I mean who are we to decide whom should they date and marry and whom they shouldn't. Just because they are public icons, every other person doesn't have a right to decide for them. The whole idea is so sick. For all we know, Namik and Nikita may be in a relation individually with some one else and may be very happy in it. So stop all this Namik-Nikita-relationship nonsense. Common guys lets enjoy the amazing chemistry they share on screen and let Namik-Nikita decide the dynamics of their relationship. Edited by crazy_vaish - 8 years ago
KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsAlia

Some people are becoming psychotic ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

i have even seen some posts on twitter where people r bashing him for the birthday thing and someone even told him to improve his romantic skills...W*F... they need help those people. 

Hey Alia...
Please Tweet SBB requesting EDKV segments
We will do RT'S 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with you but trust me there are some fans who ll never stop it. so its useless telling them anything.
as i said earlier as namik is so friendly with fans all have started taking him for granted
and regarding nikita being bashed yes have seen many comments. have only one thing to say its childish.
its their personal life and personal choice what they ll do and who ll they choose or what to share.
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: puba

What I would like to say here is that...some people are a bit loco...maybe they have nothing more worthwhile to do with their time...so they keep pestering people! 

So ignoring is the best option! ðŸ˜‰ I think Namik and Nikita are also doing the same! Though...I was kind of surprised that he actually replied to the person who commented about his romantic acting skills. The more you reply to these people...the more they will get on your nerves!

Yaaa some people are like this
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --fero--

*JABRA FANS* 🥱

So literally they are going to make namik inactive on social networking sites

sometimes i feel they need this punishment.
shivani_agl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ri21

totally agree with you but trust me there are some fans who ll never stop it. so its useless telling them anything.

as i said earlier as namik is so friendly with fans all have started taking him for granted
and regarding nikita being bashed yes have seen many comments. have only one thing to say its childish.
its their personal life and personal choice what they ll do and who ll they choose or what to share.

EXACTLY ONE MUST RESPECT THEIR PRIVATE LIFE.. IF HE WANTS TO KEEP HIS BIRTHDAY PRIVATE LET IT BE.. WHY MAKE SUCH A BIG HOOPLA OUT OF ALL THIS. IF YOU THINK YOU WILL GET ATTENTION BY THAT. THEN ITS INSANE!😕
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ri21

sometimes i feel they need this punishment.

Seriously it's disgusting riya 🤢
Brainless