Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

My Theory on IKRS Future&Shows Coming Up (Page 2)

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] i can understand reva what u are trying to say..even i love IKRS and mishal...by reading all these posts, comments, articles on these rumors and then seeing these new promos, i am unable to think anything positiveOuch...Rangeela has always been partial to Mishal's shows...did u watch LTL?/..if not let me tell u, at that time in 2010, every serial was promoted except LTL...we used to get one or two promos after ages...important marriage of leads, love confession, proposal for marriage, separation track, reunion of the most loved couple of that time...everything happened without promos...MR was lucky that his previous show had got a good time slot of 8:30..so it became a huge hit...there too colors was partial..Laagi was first given a slot of 9:30...but due to ekta's show, the show was shifted to 8:30AngryAngry..sorry i shuld not bring LTL here but i am just giving u an example...What the hell?...And now IKRS does not have a prime time slot also and i dont think colors will give it a good slot...MR should do shows of other channels who will give some respect this versatile actor...so i said that its dificult to drag even for a year...all becoz of this stupid time slot...no one watches the show at 6:30...now who will watch it at 6??..
i just hope u r right and this show continues for at one more year, at least for MR...his show should not end like this
[/QUOTE]

Is it so...!!!! Mujhe nahi pata tha ye sab !!!AngryAngry rangeela colors dey r so partilal to such a talented person..!!? Whether dis  is d reason he never attends any award functions of colors..thanx for d info..
..how cum dey don't appreciate such talent...then must say...it requires a set of right talent to understand righrtalent...mishal sir move ahead...many more oppotunities waiting for u Sir...!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandyy55Titli_KK3148premparbatsamanthana

Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the info.
To me, these TRPs & time slots are too mind boggling.
I prefer not to think too much about this
Watching the show till it ends for Mishal & Mishal only, since the storyline has changed & not very appealing anymore.

Manisharathod1revathirkpremparbatsamanthana

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks akki. It is better to end with good note than dragging . 
IKRS is always special for us and will rain the same.

Rangeela will not provide prime time slot , hence no use in changing the bakwas tracks n spoil the originality. 

IKRS should be IKRS for ever.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliiiirevathirknandyy55Titli_KK3148premparbatcocoatreeNusiSg

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Rangeerla will not give prime time.As of now no promo nd no repeat telecast.
This is wat they did with BI.So i feel in 2 months this show will go off air.

I m seeing this for MR yes i will miss him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samanthanaTitli_KK3148

manuelaema Senior Member
manuelaema
manuelaema

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I think the same: show will end soon   Cry but is better to end that dragging ... We still can rewatch anytime Wink a good show better then keep watching crap for Trp   Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliiii

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Oh guys come on...why so much of negativity...even if the channel wishes to give a try...i feelthey too will give up by seeing your posts ...it's not a crap...its a good one ...it still can be better...so I request you ppl not to say to end it soon...concept wise too is think...is  every thing over after remarriage...the society's acceptance Is much more important even after marriage...their strong love surviving among odd situations also must be shown...I am not a good writer...but I wish you understand this properly friends...I want my show to be on...and not close...it is not a crap nor it will not turn either even if it's dragged...

Edited by pearl82 - 25 April 2016 at 1:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinrevathirkMeenakshi-rgsamanthanacocoatree

Annu_2402 Senior Member
Annu_2402
Annu_2402

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged

The show should not drag but it should not end abruptly. there are couple of interesting Tracks that can be explored. this show was on widow remarriage and if this gets ended cos of TRP it is just not justified. even if it comes at 6.00pm slot its fine as long as the show goes on. I guess there are many people who watch in on you tube or online.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinanjaliiiirevathirkMeenakshi-rgpearl82samanthanacocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I know you guys think that a slot change is good. Personally I think it's a demotion and not worthy of the talent or the effort that the actors put in . No one watches shows at 6.30 who will do at 6.00 ? It's an insult really.

I am watching it only for Mishal and if he is good with it then I am else if the show shuts down then so be it . I think it's one of the best shows on sir and regret the mistakes that have been made.
Let's see trps for the coming weeks.

Ilinrevathirkpearl82samanthana

Go to top