Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

My Theory on IKRS Future&Shows Coming Up

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Hello Good Morning Friends. ..!!
Okay so I took out time from my busy schedule just to post this topic. 

Let's start..!!

Okay so we know Colors have 3 shows in pipeline right now.

1) Kavach
2) Shakti
3) Shanidev

Now Kavach will replace Naagin Post IPL so it will start airing from June 1st Week. 

Shanidev is mythological show and Lord Shanidev is considered very pious in our culture.  If he is not pleased then a person's life can turn into a mess. If one's horoscope is weird then there is Shanidev's Panauti for straight 7 years and it's either good or bad. Hence there is tradition to pray for this Lord on Saturdays only as in hindi it's "Shanivaar". So most probably Colors will put this show in Weekend Sat-Sun 7 Pm Slot.

Now coming to Shakti it will definitely take 8:30 Slot as Rashmi Sharma's other 8:30 Slot on SP is ending.  I think IKRS will get 6 Pm Slot for sure..!! 

So Chillax Guys and I personally don't won't IKRS to drag and run for 2 years..!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1MibenijasanvidrevathirkanjaliiiiIlin~DaZZ|ing~nandyy55Mishfanpearl82Titli_KK3148samanthanapremparbatcocoatreeDolly-heartpearl100mehraan

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Gud mrng akki..Smile
Thanx for sharing...SmileSmile

~DaZZ|ing~ IF-Dazzler
~DaZZ|ing~
~DaZZ|ing~

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I hope you're right, Akki!  Want the show to continue until the story is complete. Smile
Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I too dont want IKRS to drag for 5-6 years like other never ending sagas...but they need to end the story properly and how will they end the show within 2 months?..so i think u r right...IKRS will get 6 pm slot...and once my college starts i dont think  i will remain as a TRP  audienceConfusedConfused..
a 6 pm slot show will have less than 1 trp...then what will happen?...IKRS may end within aug -sepOuch..
anyways what will i do banging my head on the desk...this show is ruined...what was the need to get the leads married so soon?Angry..the show should be renamed..ishq ka rand is rainbow or sasural dhani ka...becoz now they are showing how dhani is dealing with the problems in her sasuralOuchLOLLOL..
ok again i started with with my personal stuff ..leave it...anyways thanks for giving relief to those who are panicking that the show will end...i just hope u r right...This show should continue for at least 6 more months...let these pathetic cvs end the story properly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu_2402nandyy55

Ilin Goldie
Ilin
Ilin

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Akki Smile
We are as it is fighting for IKRS to shift the time slot to prime time 7-11 and here they shifting to an earlier slot Angry just hope and pray trps increases and we do get a better slot Big smile
revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

I too dont want IKRS to drag for 5-6 years like other never ending sagas...but they need to end the story properly and how will they end the show within 2 months?..so i think u r right...IKRS will get 6 pm slot...and once my college starts i dont think  i will remain as a TRP  audienceConfusedConfused..
a 6 pm slot show will have less than 1 trp...then what will happen?...IKRS may end within aug -sepOuch..
anyways what will i do banging my head on the desk...this show is ruined...what was the need to get the leads married so soon?Angry..the show should be renamed..ishq ka rand is rainbow or sasural dhani ka...becoz now they are showing how dhani is dealing with the problems in her sasuralOuchLOLLOL..
ok again i started with with my personal stuff ..leave it...anyways thanks for giving relief to those who are panicking that the show will end...i just hope u r right...This show should continue for at least 6 more months...let these pathetic cvs end the story properly

Relax babrie..Smilegud mrng..I too don't want to drag ikrs for many years but at least more than one year it shld b der .n let it end in a proper way...n regarding d current track CVS a trying to show how difficult to accept a widow remarriage in our society...ek baar trp badne do then hope CVS all b back to der original track..Big smileBig smilen regarding change in slot...I think its better to shift 8.30 waala serial to 6...if dey r so sure that audience gonna watch it..so better audience ll start watching from 6 n it's ll b gud for ikrs also...strategically that ll b better...if trp matters for dem..or if gv repeat telecast by 11...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu_2402Ilinnandyy55

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

I Absolutely agree with akki except that if udaan trps dont drop 
Maybe they will bring shakti at 6.30 pm

Colors also has 24 coming up wheeew.how many shows.
I think they are trying to cash in on the week end audience base that nagin has created
I too dont want our show to drag for more than 1 -1.5 yrs.
And whatever everyone may say I feel the show has been a good one ,successful one as it touched trp of 2 on this slot.colors has never had this trp on this slot
And even treatment wise I am happy.though commercial pressures were there they have maintaoned a quality.
And we may say anything in fear of loosing it fot me IKRS has been a stupendous show.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1Annu_2402anjaliiiiIlinpearl82sura123cocoatreeAkkiHP

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathirk

Relax babrie..Smilegud mrng..I too don't want to drag ikrs for many years but at least more than one year it shld b der .n let it end in a proper way...n regarding d current track CVS a trying to show how difficult to accept a widow remarriage in our society...ek baar trp badne do then hope CVS all b back to der original track..Big smileBig smilen regarding change in slot...I think its better to shift 8.30 waala serial to 6...if dey r so sure that audience gonna watch it..so better audience ll start watching from 6 n it's ll b gud for ikrs also...strategically that ll b better...if trp matters for dem..or if gv repeat telecast by 11...
i can understand reva what u are trying to say..even i love IKRS and mishal...by reading all these posts, comments, articles on these rumors and then seeing these new promos, i am unable to think anything positiveOuch...Rangeela has always been partial to Mishal's shows...did u watch LTL?/..if not let me tell u, at that time in 2010, every serial was promoted except LTL...we used to get one or two promos after ages...important marriage of leads, love confession, proposal for marriage, separation track, reunion of the most loved couple of that time...everything happened without promos...MR was lucky that his previous show had got a good time slot of 8:30..so it became a huge hit...there too colors was partial..Laagi was first given a slot of 9:30...but due to ekta's show, the show was shifted to 8:30AngryAngry..sorry i shuld not bring LTL here but i am just giving u an example...What the hell?...And now IKRS does not have a prime time slot also and i dont think colors will give it a good slot...MR should do shows of other channels who will give some respect this versatile actor...so i said that its dificult to drag even for a year...all becoz of this stupid time slot...no one watches the show at 6:30...now who will watch it at 6??..
i just hope u r right and this show continues for at one more year, at least for MR...his show should not end like this

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1revathirkpearl82samanthanacocoatree

Go to top