Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

TEAM KANGANA : Kangy vs. HR "Silly Ex" Legal Saga Thread (Page 7)

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KanguHuiBadnaam

Kangu fans crying about ppl s**t shaming her, while conveniently ignoring that she called a bollywood actress a public wh**e in her emails.
Hypocrite much? pseudo feminist much?

Yep, if the emails are true, Kangana is obnoxious trying to step on other women's toes for the sake of a guy.

Unfortunately, too many women behave this stupidly including many on this forum who are madly in love with their male superstars.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WadaPaavranikaadiActomyo_Darling_Briyanikidaig

Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Not team Kangna yet but not team Hrithik too. Depending on the evidences and statements provided both the teams and my reasoning out capability I will completely lean towards one team, now waiting for more evidences. But it's nice to see this thread where few like minded people are there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WadaPaavBriyanikidaig

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I am a neutral coz I like both HR and Kangana for their acting but in this case its pretty clear to me that an affair did happen between the two and since I am convinced of that , I do not believe what's coming out of HR's mouth that he doesn't know KR personally or socially.
Also why would Kangana make up a imaginary affair with HR , people saying she is delusional is a bunch of crap...don't beleive it

show me one video proof where she said crap or bizarre things, will beleive but print interview where words and context can be manipulated ...no way am i going to take that as proof

if HR was getting so many emails around 3500 of them, pick up the phone and clear it with kangana, why was he communicating with her sister through emails and stuff

kangana writing 3500 emails in english is def a red flag for me esp when they can communicate thru easier ways

They tried to prove KR delusional or mentally ill so that they can negate everything that she says or any proof she comes up with

lastly, the guy's the bigger star and we know how the police in the country works and several superstars have gotten away with worse so am not surprised 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WadaPaavawkardpyschoActomyopakeezah

WadaPaav Senior Member
WadaPaav
WadaPaav

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

I am a neutral coz I like both HR and Kangana for their acting but in this case its pretty clear to me that an affair did happen between the two and since I am convinced of that , I do not believe what's coming out of HR's mouth that he doesn't know KR personally or socially.
Also why would Kangana make up a imaginary affair with HR , people saying she is delusional is a bunch of crap...don't beleive it

show me one video proof where she said crap or bizarre things, will beleive but print interview where words and context can be manipulated ...no way am i going to take that as proof

if HR was getting so many emails around 3500 of them, pick up the phone and clear it with kangana, why was he communicating with her sister through emails and stuff

kangana writing 3500 emails in english is def a red flag for me esp when they can communicate thru easier ways

They tried to prove KR delusional or mentally ill so that they can negate everything that she says or any proof she comes up with

lastly, the guy's the bigger star and we know how the police in the country works and several superstars have gotten away with worse so am not surprised 

I am with you on this ClapClap Clap
HR has been my fav since his first movie. Only after his divorce, I started to dislike him offscreen.
The way he tried so hard to played victim and tainted the mother of his kids is disgusting. All for the sake of his image.
He truly disgusted me back then.
On screen I can dissociate their offscreen antics.
I am on the same boat as you. 
Pretty neutral since I enjoy both for their talents.
As for HR's offscreen antics, I can never come to believe him with many red flags. He keeps trying to prove KN delusional and psycho and many blindly fall for his antics.
But not me. I fall for his victim act during their divorce but not anymore.
The guy has lost his credibility.
Narcissists ppl are crazy. They'll do anything for their image.
After leaking private one sided emails, it confirmed my take on him.
Only a disturbed individual will stoop low in the manner.
He need therapy even if others are busy advicing KN.
This guy will go nuts or may be HR already has since he started this mess over two silly words 'silly ex'.
This shows his mental unstability.
He should get help before he loses out on his career and life. 

Edited by Smarty.Pants - 26 April 2016 at 11:08pm
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Why do people need MIDs? anyway?

Does it matter so much to support your idol on IF forums that you hv to make many many identities and then write the same thing supporting ones idol? Will you get a first prize for being most supportive phan or something?
WadaPaav Senior Member
WadaPaav
WadaPaav

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Why do people need MIDs? anyway?

Does it matter so much to support your idol on IF forums that you hv to make many many identities and then write the same thing supporting ones idol? Will you get a first prize for being most supportive phan or something?

Because they are cowards.
Like demi god HR, they have to secure and maintain their image in the online world. They can't so that with their real id here on IF.
So all dirty work and attacking is done with MIDs.

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I mean with am MID like Badnaam hui Kangu one can see what kind of people are supporting hrithik. She makes these IDs. same to same types. The idol says Kangana has Aspergers and she is online stalker.

.(.instead of going over with his laptop and his horde of staff and having it out with her in front of her staff and people.)

THIS TO ME IS THE BIGGEST RED FLAG RE HRITHIKS VERACITY.he is hiding some things thats why he hasnt taken the bull by the horns and rushed over with personnel over to her house or office. he is wanting to take time and manipulate what what evidence is there and do cover up, if he had it out with her, everything will tumble out, na?

The other red flag is the lack of support the wronged party usually gets from a very closed industry who take up for their own if they think someone is being wrongly targeted.

Neither party is having anyone come forward to settle the issue or issue statements in favour of either...

and why would they? One is a girl who hasnt any boundaries concerning married men another is a man who cannot keep his libido under control which cost him his marriage. Aise mein aayenge bhi kyun?

Edited by pakeezah - 26 April 2016 at 11:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WadaPaav

Sonal99 Goldie
Sonal99
Sonal99

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Both of them need to stop this drama, it is not good for their respective careers or their own dignity. 
Kangana needs to spend time getting medical help instead of getting creative about extending this saga. And Hrithik needs to let it go, he has proven his point.
 He needs to be careful of not beating this one to death and be faced with unforeseen consequences of not allowing Kangana to have a face- saving exit from this saga. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

Go to top