Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

TEAM KANGANA : Kangy vs. HR "Silly Ex" Legal Saga Thread (Page 6)

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

Nutcase vs Nuttier Nut case LOL LOL 

Team Entertainment
Barney. Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousman

ImagineMe IF-Dazzler
ImagineMe
ImagineMe

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Hrithik-Kangana Spat- Hrithik's lawyer issues fresh statement against Kangana

April 25, 2016 I.A.N.S1409 reads0 comments 

In a fresh salvo in the Hrithik-Kangana spat, the former's counsel on Monday asserted that the truth shall be out once the latter gives to the investigating agency her electronic devices for forensic examination on April 30 and gets her statement recorded in accordance with law. 

Hrithik Roshan has submitted the e-mails, sent by Kangana to him, to the Cyber Crime Investigation Cell following which Kangana's lawyer said that no emails received from Kangana's email address at least after May 25, 2014, should be treated as authentic. 

Hrithik's lawyers, who have released a counter statement on Kangana's advocate Rizwan Siddique's statement, said: "It is quite obvious that his client has withheld the truth from him, and he has not been privy to the evidence until now. Come April 30, the investigating agency, entrusted with investigating Mr. Roshan's complaint shall know the truthonce Ms. Ranaut submits her electronic devices for forensic examination and gets her statement recorded in accordance with the law.

Kangana's lawyer's statement reads: "A lot can be understood and can be well established from the three emails exchanged between my client's sister and Mr. Hrithik Roshan on the 25th of May, 2014. These emails were sent by my client's sister to Mr. Hrithik Roshan on his correct email address and which have now been brought on record by Mr. Hrithik Roshan himself, before the media.

"Firstly, a perusal of these emails sufficiently prove that Mr. Hrithik Roshan knew fully well that my client Ms. Kangana Ranaut's emails were hacked prior to 25th of May 2014 and that, therefore, logically and reasonably, noemails received from her email id at least after 25th of May 2014 should be treated as authentic and genuine, unless verified by my client personally. It is further important to note that in the email Mr. Hrithik Roshan has been accused of hacking my client Kangana's email account and has also been accused of having a relationship with her.  

"Besides, it was also communicated to him that he has sent a lot of stuff to my client in the last six months. As Hrithik claimed ignorance to the whole matter, therefore, alternatively my client through her sister communicated the seriousness of the matter and as asked him file a joint complaint and also threatened him that his name would be at stake if the matter does not get closed." 

Siddiquee further stated that "it has been noted that only after Mr. Hrithik Roshan had collected sufficient fabricated and unverified emails with him, including the emails where he claims that my client is suffering from Asperger's syndrome, he then belatedly goes to the police after seven months and files an informal complaint, and does not intimate my client or her sister despite their insistence to file a joint complaint".  

"He then lies to the police as well as public that he gained knowledge of the imposter from many people which include his fans and people from the industry, and purposely does not give the name of my client as he knows that my client shall forthwith provide all details as required by the police on time and the imposter (if any) would be caught immediately. He then surprisingly abandons his informal complaint with the police for 14 months and does not bother about the same.

Issues between the two surfaced when Kangana hinted at Hrithik being her 'ex' when she said in an interview that she fails to understand "why exes do silly things to get your attention".

Edited by ImagineMe - 25 April 2016 at 12:47pm
WadaPaav Senior Member
WadaPaav
WadaPaav

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KanguHuiBadnaam

Kangu fans crying about ppl s**t shaming her, while conveniently ignoring that she called a bollywood actress a public wh**e in her emails.
Hypocrite much? pseudo feminist much?

You needed an MID for this?
Coward much? LOL LOLLOLLOL
ImagineMe IF-Dazzler
ImagineMe
ImagineMe

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Kangu fans crying about ppl s**t shaming her, while conveniently ignoring that she called a bollywood actress a public wh**e in her emails.

Love your ID. LOL 

I humbly request you to  read post #1 of this thread... Thanks for your co-operation.  

Feel free to comment in other threads or open one yourself.  There are plenty of other avenues to share your candid thoughts on her where you may find like-minded folks supporting your view point. 

#PRO-KANGY ZONE  #TEAM KANGANA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211Actomyo

Choco_Cosmos IF-Dazzler
Choco_Cosmos
Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

FYI that is the case exactly.Those mails are sent by her or not. As of today her lawyer said those mails were sent after her account was hacked

Edited by Choco_Cosmos - 25 April 2016 at 12:56pm
ranikaadi Senior Member
ranikaadi
ranikaadi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
TEAMKANGU!!!!

Hrithik is full of himself. He's a cheater. He knows the shit he did was wrong. 
WadaPaav Senior Member
WadaPaav
WadaPaav

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Smarty.Pants

You needed an MID for this?
Coward much? LOL LOLLOLLOL

says the one with  MID herself, ROFL ROFL

So you have confirmed you are an MID and a coward. Good.
It's time to report your coward a$$.
No, this my only Id unlike u who just made one today. For u ROFL

Edited by Smarty.Pants - 25 April 2016 at 12:59pm
WadaPaav Senior Member
WadaPaav
WadaPaav

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineMe

^^^
A pic is worth thousand words!

This PRIVATE photo only proves that Hrithik atleast had a social, friendly connection with her.  Of course, there are many other "appropriate" party photos that show they were social on the internet.

She IS NOT dancing here. Look at her body language.  He is the one embracing her from behind.  
Sure this doesn't mean he is in LOVE with her... but certainly comfortable with the physical proximity. 

Her team is only proving that   his: "I didn't know her socially at all" is a bunch of bull Dead

As HR's team have gotten very aggressive in the past two weeks, wait and watch Kangy's team now. More mudslinging unfortunately. Ouch

Anyone denying the intimacy reflecting in the pic is trying hard to pull their wobbly stand. 
It's evident with the body language and the pose, there was a lot more than 'knowing socially' between them.
No fire without smoke.
HR and his lawyer ate delusional and idiots if they wrote a thing like that in the notice.
Sheer stupidity on their part.
Or like they say guilty always makes a blunder.
And in HR's case one too many blunders.
The demi god has been cracked and broken alas. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89

Go to top