Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

TEAM KANGANA : Kangy vs. HR "Silly Ex" Legal Saga Thread (Page 4)

Tahira-2013 IF-Rockerz
Tahira-2013
Tahira-2013

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Originally posted by Tahira-2013

I have said this also in other thread, all the leaked emails are from 2014, if the emails are real, why didn't he take action back then ? Suddenly yeh case karna kaha se yaad agaya ?
I'm not saying Kangana is some saint but Hrtikik is more fisshy, why would you file a case against something which happened years before.
and these Bollywood people nothing can be more fake than them even not plastic, if in place of Kangana there was Kareena, Sonam they would have tweeted things in the name of womenhood , Arre main bhi kya bol rahi hoon, khud Hritik ki himmat nahi hoti,

Yaar case toh padh liya karo before posting...HR filed a police complaint in Dec 2014 against the impostor...FIR hain uski confirmed by police...SMH...ab kya chahiye ki Kangana ke against bhi harassment and mental torture ka case file karde??

@bold - same question, if Hritik knew that it was Kangana why didn't he tell her name? i'm sorry but if a guy is stalking me & sending me emails and i know his name, i'm not gonna say oh some impostor is stalking me, no i will give his name right away.
i'm not saying that Kangana is right, or she's some saint, usne bhi kuch kiya hoga.
but my problem is that why should Kangana be blamed for all ? 
koi bhi popular actress kisi ke peeche awein pagal toh nahi hogi ? 
Kangana is wrong for sending him emails ( if the emails are real ) but Hritik ka secret bhi toh, open ho, how the hell did she got his email ? Anyway bollywood is scarier place than i thought. 

Edited by Tahira-2013 - 25 April 2016 at 4:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Briyanikidaig

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged

I have said this also in other thread, all the leaked emails are from 2014, if the emails are real, why didn't he take action back then ? Suddenly yeh case karna kaha se yaad agaya ?
I'm not saying Kangana is some saint but Hrtikik is more fisshy, why would you file a case against something which happened years before.
and these Bollywood people nothing can be more fake than them even not plastic, if in place of Kangana there was Kareena, Sonam they would have tweeted things in the name of womenhood , Arre main bhi kya bol rahi hoon, khud Hritik ki himmat nahi hoti,

Yaar case toh padh liya karo before posting...HR filed a police complaint in Dec 2014 against the impostor...FIR hain uski confirmed by police...SMH...ab kya chahiye ki Kangana ke against bhi harassment and mental torture ka case file karde??

@bold - same question, if Hritik knew that it was Kangana why didn't he tell her name? i'm sorry but if a guy is stalking me & sending me emails and i know his name, i'm not gonna say oh some impostor is stalking me, no i will give his name right away.
i'm not saying that Kangana is right, or she's some saint, usne bhi kuch kiya hoga.
but my problem is that why should Kangana be blamed for all ? 
koi bhi popular actress kisi ke peeche awein pagal toh nahi hogi ? 
Kangana is wrong for sending him emails ( if the emails are real ) but Hritik ka secret bhi toh, open ho, how the hell did she got his email ? Anyway bollywood is scarier place than i thought. 

But I can ask you a counter question too, atleast Hrithik filed a case against the impostor, she did not even file a case against the supposed hacker as yet. Also how can HR know that Kangana was the impostor...you are quite confused about thisLOL

And why aren't you reading the case correctly, your logic is absolutely flawed because @red, the impostor was not stalking HR. The impostor was communicating with Kangana and to safeguard himself he filed a case against the 3rd party impostor with whom he never interacted but kangana did. Keeping the fact that she is a celebrity in mind he did not even take her name in the FIR but just mentioned that a girl is being mailed by his impostor and to whom the girl sent sensitive pics assuming it was the real HR she was talking too.

I personally think Hrithik should sue the shit out of Kangana for defamation and mental harassment as he has all the proof in his favour but he isn't doing that even now though god knows he has earned the right to.

P.S. Once again please read up on the case before throwing up conspiracy theoriesD'oh

Edited by gatheringstorm - 25 April 2016 at 4:59am

Sri-R

Tahira-2013 IF-Rockerz
Tahira-2013
Tahira-2013

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged

But I can ask you a counter question too, atleast Hrithik filed a case against the impostor, she did not even file a case against the supposed hacker as yet.

And why aren't you reading the case correctly, your logic is absolutely flawed because @red, the impostor was not stalking HR. The impostor was communicating with Kangana and to safeguard himself he filed a case against the 3rd party impostor with whom he never interacted but kangana did. Keeping the fact that she is a celebrity in mind he did not even take her name in the FIR but just mentioned that a girl is being mailed by his impostor and to whom the girl sent sensitive pics assuming it was the real HR she was talking too.

I personally think Hrithik should sue the shit out of Kangana for defamation and mental harassment as he has all the proof in his favour but he isn't doing that even now though god knows he has earned the right to.

P.S. Once again please read up on the case before throwing up conspiracy theoriesD'oh

there are soo many articles, kisi ka lawyer kuch bol raha and kisi ka kuch. 
i will believe in what you said., may be you know better than me. 
but i still feel that everything is messed up, there is something more than just, hacker/impostor and sending emails story, Kangana made a mistake by sending emails, she shouldn't have done that, but Hritik is definitely hiding something. 
i have a feeling that these 2 are clearing shit with eachother from Kites days. 
maybe cause i have seen a similar case before, i'm asuming things. 

Edited by Tahira-2013 - 25 April 2016 at 5:09am

Briyanikidaig

SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:10am | IP Logged
This case very easy. HR already submit evidence and proved by forensic. That the time for Kangana to sbmit her evidence which is proved by forensic.
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:11am | IP Logged

But I can ask you a counter question too, atleast Hrithik filed a case against the impostor, she did not even file a case against the supposed hacker as yet.

but i still feel that everything is messed up, there is something more than just, hacker/impostor and sending emails story, Kangana made a mistake by sending emails, she shouldn't have done that, but Hritik is definitely hiding something. 

I agree, there needs to be help desk for people who are unable to keep up with this dramaLOL
Tahira-2013 IF-Rockerz
Tahira-2013
Tahira-2013

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:15am | IP Logged

I agree, there needs to be help desk for people who are unable to keep up with this dramaLOL

if you're pointing towards me than thanks but  no thanks, i think you're ready made help desk for this drama, kissi aur ki zaroorat nahi hahahahaha LOL
if you're just generally speaking india-forums hai na hhaahahhaa LOL
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged

if you're pointing towards me than thanks but  no thanks, i think you're ready made help desk for this drama, kissi aur ki zaroorat nahi hahahahaha LOL
if you're just generally speaking india-forums hai na hhaahahhaa LOL

Naah I can't be helpdesk either...biased fan jo thehre of her rival. Some neutral only will sufficeLOL
ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:49am | IP Logged
How can ppl support dis kangy lady

Go to top