Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

TEAM KANGANA : Kangy vs. HR "Silly Ex" Legal Saga Thread (Page 3)

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineMe

Kangana Ranaut's advocate: Why didn't Hrithik Roshan file FIR against imposter in May 2014?

TOI

MUMBAI: Actor Kangana Ranaut's advocate Rizwan Siddiquee on Sunday reiterated that none of the emails allegedly sent by her to Hrithik Roshan after May 2014 should be treated as genuine unless verified by her. He questioned why Hrithik never filed a police case against the alleged email imposter despite Kangana's sister Rangoli's insistence in her mail to him on May 25, 2014 on filing a joint complaint.

"Rangoli had accused him back then of hacking Kangana's email account and of having a relationship with her " through the email.com ID (which Hrithik says belongs to an imposter)" neither of which he specifically denied," Siddiquee told journalists on Sunday .

Hrithik's legal advisors refuted Siddiquee's claim. In his legal notice and FIR, Hrithik had said he was taken aback on learning from Kangana on May 24, 2014 at a party that she received a congratulatory email from him over her film Queen, and was also surprised to receive Rangoli's mail. His legal advisors said he had immediately replied to Rangoli, denying he ever wrote to Kangana from any such ID; he asked Rangoli what she was talking about and said it was "not funny", and "if it was a joke"; he was the first to ask her to meet him to "get to the bottom of it". His team calls Rangoli's emails "inconsistent": while in the first she accused him of hacking, in the second, following his reply, she suggested joint action if it wasn't him. He replied: "hroshan@email.com is NOT my account. Some one is playing a trick..." Rangoli didn't meet him.

Siddiquee said on Sunday, "Hrithik then completely stops communication with my client or her sister and instead, surprisingly starts receiving a lot of one-sided emails from my client (as alleged by him) during this time, which he diligently stores and maintains for future use, as is seen now. He during this time does not do anything to authenticate the genuineness of the emails, despite knowledge of the fact that my client's emails were hacked continuously and which he had full knowledge of." Kangana is scheduled to meet the police on April 30.

Hrithik's team said, "What was relevant to him at the time was to clarify that he had never mailed Kangana."

They said that since he denied mailing her from any such ID, which he denied was ever his, there was no question of any hacking or any relationship. They said he was surprised to start receiving mails from her on his real email ID from July 2014.

Siddiquee said, "He belatedly goes to the police after seven months and files an informal complaint, and does not intimate my client or her sister despite their insistence to file a joint complaint.He then lies to the police as well as the public that he gained knowledge of the imposter from many people, including his fans and people from the industry.

The lawyer said Hrithik didn't name Kangana because he knows "she would forthwith provide all details to the police". "He then abandons his informal complaint filed in December 2014 and this February sends my client a defamation notice for her 'silly ex' comment... Hrithik doesn't reply to my befitting reply and counter notice of March 1, but proceeds to revive his old complaint through an FIR on March 5 after being informed that her (Kangana's) mails were hacked, names Kangana and her sister as witnesses and puts media pressure to record their statements without them being given a copy of the FIR," said Siddiquee. 

"The question is why is Hrithik not even interested in finding out what mails and stuff the 'imposter' sent Kangana?

In law, while an FIR copy must be given free to the complainant, it is not legally obligatory for the police to hand a copy to a witness until a chargesheet is filed, said legal experts. 

Siddiquee told TOI, "I have applied for a copy of the FIR from the court now, since the police are not giving me one despite my request as my entitlement in law."

Why didn't Kangana go to the police if her account was being hacked? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11whereiamTwinkie_StargatheringstormChotaBheem

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tahira-2013

I have said this also in other thread, all the leaked emails are from 2014, if the emails are real, why didn't he take action back then ? Suddenly yeh case karna kaha se yaad agaya ?
I'm not saying Kangana is some saint but Hrtikik is more fisshy, why would you file a case against something which happened years before.
and these Bollywood people nothing can be more fake than them even not plastic, if in place of Kangana there was Kareena, Sonam they would have tweeted things in the name of womenhood , Arre main bhi kya bol rahi hoon, khud Hritik ki himmat nahi hoti,

Yaar case toh padh liya karo before posting...HR filed a police complaint in Dec 2014 against the impostor...FIR hain uski confirmed by police...SMH...ab kya chahiye ki Kangana ke against bhi harassment and mental torture ka case file karde??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

en1gmaSri-R

Choco_Cosmos IF-Dazzler
Choco_Cosmos
Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

I have said this also in other thread, all the leaked emails are from 2014, if the emails are real, why didn't he take action back then ? Suddenly yeh case karna kaha se yaad agaya ?
I'm not saying Kangana is some saint but Hrtikik is more fisshy, why would you file a case against something which happened years before.
and these Bollywood people nothing can be more fake than them even not plastic, if in place of Kangana there was Kareena, Sonam they would have tweeted things in the name of womenhood , Arre main bhi kya bol rahi hoon, khud Hritik ki himmat nahi hoti,

Yaar case toh padh liya karo before posting...HR filed a police complaint in Dec 2014 against the impostor...FIR hain uski confirmed by police...SMH...ab kya chahiye ki Kangana ke against bhi harassment and mental torture ka case file karde??

But that too was not right after he got to know about the impostor. He complained after several months may be he had a plan.

Edited by Choco_Cosmos - 07 October 2016 at 5:27am
awkardpyscho Senior Member
awkardpyscho
awkardpyscho

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Am i missing something? Why did HR filed a legal case against Kangy silly ex comment??? HR claims he never had a relationship with her so why did he react to her comment?
Did i miss something??
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awkardpyscho

Am i missing something? Why did HR filed a legal case against Kangy silly ex comment??? HR claims he never had a relationship with her so why did he react to her comment?
Did i miss something??

Ugh people come on...he has not filed a case against Kangana but against the impostor. He had only sent a legal notice to Kangana privately to which she responded and also leaked its details to the media. Since Kangana received these impostor mails, she becomes a party involved in the case whose assistance was being sought by the police, through submission of her laptop, to nab the impostor.

whereiamSri-R

gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Choco_Cosmos

But that too was not right after he got to know about the impostor. He complained after several months may be he had a plan.

Yes he is an ingenious hacker cum criminal mastermindWacko

You only have to read his mails to Rangoli to grasp that they may have had an understanding to keep it hushed since Kangana's family was scared that kangana's pics would get leaked.
clairvoyance Goldie
clairvoyance
clairvoyance

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:12am | IP Logged
there is something which doesnt need proof to tell that Hrithik lusted for kangana and wanted her for one night stands while kangana wanted a relationship. Now when thoughts from both sides were clashing it resulted in this big controversy that we are seeing today.
I wish if kangana would have ignored him and moved and and not refer to him as silly ex cause at the end she is suffering the most. For me her career and building her name, looking after her parents  should matter most than fighting with that sex starved hrithik. She should leave it on God to punish him . The more you poke a muddy place it returns back the dirt. 

grounderBriyanikidaig

Choco_Cosmos IF-Dazzler
Choco_Cosmos
Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Choco_Cosmos

Yes he is an ingenious hacker cum criminal mastermindWacko

You only have to read his mails to Rangoli to grasp that they may have had an understanding to keep it hushed since Kangana's family was scared that kangana's pics would get leaked.
@bold Hey, which part from my comment made you assume that? Lol! Hrithik might have had a plan back then that is too obvious. At least start your defence for a decent cause. 
Read all the said mails still not able to convince myself for her family sake and her reputation he stood silent. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-R

Go to top