Can we see dhaani changing her clothes

liya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Since kamini wearing small types clothes to impress viplav can we as well see dhaani putting on small clothes as well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
If u want dhaani to b exactly dressed like her ...then hell NO!!!!

I would want her to dress up classily not like an item bimbo ...
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes if IKRS continues for a long time then we will have vidha separation in future...dhani's baby boy or girl who will be the carbon copy of dhani will fall in love with another boy or girl will be the scanning copy of viplav  so IKRS season 2 will start and in that the new dhani may turn out to be a modern type girl wearing short dresses and that new vipu will be a traditional guy wearing dhotis🤣...may be...i am just making wild guesses😆😆
Nickelodeon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: revathirk

Agar vipu chahe toh😆😆😆

😆
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No, not like what Kamini wears.
That's not for Dhani. VIP loves Dhani not for her clothes , but for who she is.
If any change for Dhani, I would want her in something elegant, not sleazy.
sati65 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not in front of all.
Only in front of viplav if he wants her to wear these clothes..

Edited by sati65 - 8 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like the way Dhani looks post marriage.  The only things I'd like her to change are her way of wearing her sarees and for her blouses to be more age appropriate.  She's young, beautiful, and now a suhaagan.  Her style should reflect all of that.
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The character of the traditional Dhani will not be consistent if we see her in modern clothes suddenly but yes I would like her floral blouses and pallu on head to go! And definitely I don't want Dhani to expose her flesh at all.  She symbolizes purity and innocence and that is very much portrayed  through the style that  she is dressed in.
sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dhani's blouses can be bit more stylish...that's it...Her blouse necks are high...Can be a bit more deep cut..
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Magnolia2

The character of the traditional Dhani will not be consistent if we see her in modern clothes suddenly but yes I would like her floral blouses and pallu on head to go! And definitely I don't want Dhani to expose her flesh at all.  She symbolizes purity and innocence and that is very much portrayed  through the style that  she is dressed in.

Well said👏