India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

something for you all ..

manan_eku IF-Dazzler
manan_eku
manan_eku

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Hello guys I know most of you don't know me first of all i don't know ki i am doing right or wrong by posting this ...well let me introduce myself. .. I am a man ..15 years old... One of the biggest MaNan, Fab5, ManBir, MukBhi, NavNi,CabNi, and most importantly kyy's fan ... I just came across this because of my bestie and one day searching for something landed up here ... on forum ... and this place ... This forum have given me my life ... ... my family ...my manan..and a lot ..more .. guys I think apsab ko bhi sayad manan mile honge here. ..right! ! pata hai I wasn't here ...my friend told me that dekh. .how people are saying here about leaving and all ...and I was like ... literally crying ... guys I don't know from where all this started but I just want to say something ...first of all I completely agree with mishu Di. ..We don't write because we want comments and likes we write for ourself ...when you take up your pen to write down ..do you really think that you would be liked ..or loved ... no ..There is nervousness at starting and it's totally your wish that you wanna write ... writing is not for others it's for ourselves ...as a writer I never thought that someone would like my work or anything .. writing was my hobby ... is my hobby and will be my hobby .. I wouldn't have interfered in it ..If it wouldn't be related to manan ... when you write about manan na toy it comes from heart ..If agree it take lots of time to think and write down .. but you don't need to wait for the response ... just look below you who are just getting lower response than you ... and when you need motivation just look up you ...that are getting better response ... people are leaving it's their wish ..people are coming it's their wish ..They have their own personal life ...which belong to them ...kya pata they would be some problems ... .. but writing is always from heart to heart ... If readers are reading or not that doesn't matter ... The thing that matter is what you guys thing what you guys write ... The day when you will satisfied by your own writing na you won't be needing anyone to tell how's it ... and most importantly you are writing about manan... manan ' s will always be there for you ...right!!! manan were there ... are there and will be there .. its just depend on you that do you really wanna write for manan or any comments ... and as a reader I just can say that there are many loyal and regular readers who just keep waiting for a update I know writers ahev their own life ...but you would have to wrote for those who are here , not for those who aren't ... They will comment from there heart ... and you will write from your heart then see the magic which this writers and readers bond will create ... without readers writers are incomplete and without writers readers are incomplete ...so ..just go with the flow whatever happening there would be any reason behind it na ... never think that writers are leaving never think that readers are leaving ... I am a big reader of manan stories ... aajtak I just have read manan stories ... before 4 months I used to be up late night with the excuse of studies just to read ffs ...here...right now my health isn't supporting me warna I would have read all the stories over and I am such and crazy fan ...of writing over here ... If anyone is to blame than writers and readers both ..and if anyone isnt to be blame toh that is no one ... you write for manan ... you should write for them ..readers ..you read for manan you should read for them ..but if in all these if writers want something toh that is just few words of appreciations that's it ... If anyone do something really good and there is no one to appreciate it toh it feel bad it's human nature guys ... I just hope you guys are getting my point ... guys manan will be always in our heart and and to keep them alive we have to write on them and readers you read for manan then plz just few words appreciation .. It is the right of writers. ... .. This forum is something I used to check my whole day ..I use toto surfer forum like crazy ..my friends used to say to that are you mad or what jab dekho tab yahi atki rahti hai. .but I was sooo busy to here that I just loved to be here .. when I was a regular reader I have read almost every stories of the forum and most importantly I commented ... whatever I read I commented because of some problems i am not much active but whenever i read something comment ... ... guys appreciating some one doesn't cost ... It will make others smile and writers write for yourself for those who value for your work ... you guys don't waste time on those who don't give a shit to all these .. They were sitting seeing all these and will be sitting only ... I big request to you all plz ...don't blame anyone for leaving ... discontinuing and all ...its their wish and we should respect it ..I know ...readers are very very very upset. ...but we just can't do anything but go with the flow ... meko na Di hamesha kahti hai changes are part of life ... We have to except in anyone ..I know baht ko meri batoh ka bura laga hoga but this is all what I wanna sat we have to clean this place and make heaven ...With manan not with our arguments ... plz guys I just wanna make you understand that we have to keep manan alive between us ... ... ..I am shooo sorry for making such a post and I know it will hurt you somewhere down ..but I thought this is family and I think we can share things with family ...right ...

I am really really sorry for hurting anyone ...from my heart ... I am really really really sorry ... I am just crying writing all these because I just can't see this place like this ..This place has given me a lot and I want this place to be like before .. I had never made a post for all these. .. but this topic had made me feel like. .. I just don't know what to say .. I can only say that plz go with the flow ...everything that happen have its reason ... and there are readers and writers over who can make this place beautiful by our manan. .by our kyy. ..

Again I am shooo sholly for hurting ...
keep writing ..
keep reading ...
keep appreciatiing ...
keep smiling ..
keep loving ..
stay blessed ...

lots of love ..
A manan lover ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha1996swarobi1sunnymunnypriyasmileysiyaaaalirockstarlover

Entwined_Fates IF-Sizzlerz
Entwined_Fates
Entwined_Fates

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
ClapClap
Eku whatever you said sab sacch hai..
I completely agree with you...
Forum toh aajkal woh jagah ban gaya hai jahaan sirf fight's hote rehte hai...
It Hurt's jab bhi ham logo ko puraane din yaad aati hai when forum was flooded with different stories... New writer's etc... Par ab uff pata nahi woh charm mil hii nahi raha hai...
I just want to say guy's plss move on... Zyaada addicted matt ho...keep your studies... Career and Responsibility in your mind...

Eku you better concentrate on your studies... Ab you're 10th student...

Take care

Edited by Snehasn - 24 April 2016 at 9:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manan_eku

bangfarju Senior Member
bangfarju
bangfarju

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
right

manan_eku

suraiya77 Goldie
suraiya77
suraiya77

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Right

manan_eku

rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged
true

manan_eku

manan_eku IF-Dazzler
manan_eku
manan_eku

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehasn

ClapClap
Eku whatever you said sab sacch hai..
I completely agree with you...
Forum toh aajkal woh jagah ban gaya hai jahaan sirf fight's hote rehte hai...
It Hurt's jab bhi ham logo ko puraane din yaad aati hai when forum was flooded with different stories... New writer's etc... Par ab uff pata nahi woh charm mil hii nahi raha hai...
I just want to say guy's plss move on... Zyaada addicted matt ho...keep your studies... Career and Responsibility in your mind...

Eku you better concentrate on your studies... Ab you're 10th student...

Take care

hmm didu. .. I know my studies are more important and I am concentrating on that only and i never get into such things ever but you know what jab mujhe iske baare I got to know from my friend I couldn't stop myself ... This place means a lot to me ...this is the only thing I know ...
priyasmiley Goldie
priyasmiley
priyasmiley

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged
its true

manan_eku

dreamy_doll15 IF-Dazzler
dreamy_doll15
dreamy_doll15

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
yaa actually u r so right about all that.. Off course it feels hurt to see all this. but still life ka naam hi h move on.. I seriously agree wid u yr.. we don't know ki kya pata ki koi problem bhi hoo. We should also understand that. all the things is true alsoo. Changes r necessary part of life

manan_eku

Go to top