India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

One More New Show!! (Page 3)

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Who is the good source Manu?the channel or from sets?

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manuelaema

I heard that Ikrs is gone end next month at the end of the month for Shakti to launch at 8:30 and Udaan will came at 6:30 . It is a good source. Sorry guys Cry
Where from PH or Channel?? TEll me dear?
Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
We can't predict what the channel has in mind but I have a gut feeling that IKRS will end soon and that's why the rushing. Shalu's hurried marriage to Pankaj out of the blue is a pointer.
Howmuch ever Arun Bakshi may try to pacify the viewers we cannot ignore a rumour . We all know that the life of a show  is a trp game. 
Whatever happens we must bear with that. I just hope that all the loose ends are given a smooth finish and want to see lots of beautiful Vidha moments before  the shows bids us a final farewell.
The bottom line is IKRS rocks and it has been more than worth watching this unique and wonderful show!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinanjaliiiisanvidMishfanpearl82~DaZZ|ing~samanthanaTitli_KK3148cocoatree

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I go with you mag...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magnolia2

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

i am having a feeling that IKRS is gonna end soon...if not within 2 months then also very soon...sorry i dont want to sound negative or hurt anyone...everyone knows how much i love MR and want his show to continue for a long time but i dont think that this kamini track is gonna work becoz many old viewers have already left the show...and only romance and kisses will not attract new viewers...audiences want to see high voltage dramas and seeing the past records of this show, i dont think this old group of CVs will be able to come up with something very interesting that will rise the trp if not some miracle happens..

anyways this promo is another supernatural crap show...all god goddess wala show i thinkConfused...the name is Shani so its quite natural that it will have the hindu god Shani dev as the lead character...this is usually a weekend type show...either colors will stop the sat sunday telecasts of IKRS , Thapki and simar and will AIR this or if this serial is meant for weekdays then i am sure IKRS is going to shut down soonCryCry..
again i am saying that i dont want to disappoint anyone..its just that i have wriiten what i am feeling...I myself want to see MR for a long time...but who cares what we audiences want...OuchOuch..Rangeela wants TRPS and this trp ke chakkar mein the original concept of IKRS is ruined..Angry

Totally agree with u.

Shani may be weekend show.

Dayan nd Naagin nd mythlogical shows  gets more TRP.

Will miss MR .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samanthanaTitli_KK3148cocoatree

sati65 Senior Member
sati65
sati65

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Nooo plz don't shut down ikrs 

Go to top