Ishq ka Rang Safed

One More New Show!!

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
https://youtu.be/NZja1XI4s6c

Guys Good Morning!!

Yesterday saw this shows promo!! Named "SHANI" Mythological Show!

Anybody knows which show its going to be replaced and too many shows going to be launched from colors!!

Edited by nandyy55 - 24 April 2016 at 9:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvidMagnolia2Titli_KK3148premparbatcocoatree

sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
No idea..
Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
i am having a feeling that IKRS is gonna end soon...if not within 2 months then also very soon...sorry i dont want to sound negative or hurt anyone...everyone knows how much i love MR and want his show to continue for a long time but i dont think that this kamini track is gonna work becoz many old viewers have already left the show...and only romance and kisses will not attract new viewers...audiences want to see high voltage dramas and seeing the past records of this show, i dont think this old group of CVs will be able to come up with something very interesting that will rise the trp if not some miracle happens..

anyways this promo is another supernatural crap show...all god goddess wala show i thinkConfused...the name is Shani so its quite natural that it will have the hindu god Shani dev as the lead character...this is usually a weekend type show...either colors will stop the sat sunday telecasts of IKRS , Thapki and simar and will AIR this or if this serial is meant for weekdays then i am sure IKRS is going to shut down soonCryCry..
again i am saying that i dont want to disappoint anyone..its just that i have wriiten what i am feeling...I myself want to see MR for a long time...but who cares what we audiences want...OuchOuch..Rangeela wants TRPS and this trp ke chakkar mein the original concept of IKRS is ruined..Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvidrevathirknandyy55MishfanMagnolia2~DaZZ|ing~premparbatsamanthanacocoatree

ajab Senior Member
ajab
ajab

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
whats the hell ...colors gone mad
Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajab

whats the hell ...colors gone mad
ismein naya kya hai.Ouch..we already know that rangeela is madLOL...only becoz of rangeela some stupid shows are not ending and the good concept wala shows will not run for at least a yearConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvidrevathirk

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Barbie!!
How many shows they going to launch??already weekends are fully occupied! 

Might be these shows will occupy morning timeslots too..

IKRS really worried about the current storylineCryCry initially its was really awesome when they portrayed widow remarriage & they have succeeded too!! But what they are showing presently its not suiting the show, might CV's want to run in TRP race changed the trackAngry

Mishal & Eisha's Performance really good, but colors wants to ruin all the hardwork of the IKRS team.CryCry
Its just my POV guys.. 

Dont get angry!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvidrevathirkMagnolia2~DaZZ|ing~samanthanaTitli_KK3148cocoatree

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandyy55

Good Morning Barbie!!
How many shows they going to launch??already weekends are fully occupied! 

Might be these shows will occupy morning timeslots too..

IKRS really worried about the current storylineCryCry initially its was really awesome when they portrayed widow remarriage & they have succeeded too!! But what they are showing presently its not suiting the show, might CV's want to run in TRP race changed the trackAngry

Mishal & Eisha's Performance really good, but colors wants to ruin all the hardwork of the IKRS team.CryCry
Its just my POV guys.. 

Dont get angry!!

i agree with u...this is what i am also trying to say that colors dont have any vacancy...and they are launching new showsAngry...stupid peopleAngryAngry
as far as i know only nagin is going to end within a month...and ekta's kavach will take its place...now colors have only 2 options...first to stop this sat sun telecasts of the shows and bring in new weekend shows for the whole evenings of sat sun or they will have to end one regular show...BV, Udaan will definately not end...thapki ending ka toh sawal hi nahi uthta...so either SSK or our Ishq will end for sure..

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 24 April 2016 at 9:56pm
Nickelodeon Senior Member
Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Come on!!!!!!!!Confused

Go to top