Hospital Ward #603 Strawberry Smoothies and Diets - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by kardooks

Raina I don't know if this has ever happened to you, but the moment you say you're not going to eat something, that's the very same thing you find yourself craving for.
Happens all the freaking time! I cannot have Chipotle, I literally get sick everytime I do but my body just craves it and I always have to cave in! 
Originally posted by Tranquility123

It happens with everything I say I'm going to do. For instance, I was set myself a time limit of finishing this essay by 6pm. It's hitting 6am in 2 hours. ðŸ¤£
Use to happen to me to, and when your time limit is up you regales all you have is maybe one paragraph😆

It happens with everything I say I'm going to do. For instance, I was set myself a time limit of finishing this essay by 6pm. It's hitting 6am in 2 hours. ðŸ¤£

Aw, you poor thing! maybe you should think less about strawberries *ahem* and more about work🤣
Karen I was just kidding, I just wanted to know because well why not? and it kind of makes sense to me now too ðŸ¤£

I'm sanskari now Raina. I'm not going to entertain your humour 

I'm sanskari now Raina. I'm not going to entertain your humour 

I meant food. You should just stop thinking about food all the time and concentrate on your work. God. What'd you think? ðŸ¤” 

Karen I was just kidding, I just wanted to know because well why not? and it kind of makes sense to me now too ðŸ¤£

Oh Nemo I know that you were kidding, I think by now we've all known each other to know when one is joking, no worries.😃
What did you think it meant, I'm curious., or did you think wow such a cool username🤣
Originally posted by rainaM

I meant food. You should just stop thinking about food all the time and concentrate on your work. God. What'd you think? ðŸ¤” 

Do you know hard it is to refrain from being gutter?! ðŸ˜³
Food yes Food. Food glorious food. Food. Food. Food. 
Originally posted by rainaM

Happens all the freaking time! I cannot have Chipotle, I literally get sick everytime I do but my body just craves it and I always have to cave in! 
It happens to me whenever I'm fasting that's the time I would think of all the stuff I'm not suppose to eat.