Did'nt she noticed date of birth on form!!'

Posted: 7 years ago
I wonder, she checked the fin noticed phone number, yuvraaj name but did she check the date of birth it's same as of yuvaan!!!that would clearly indicate yuvaani is her daughter!!
That's Wat... I hv a feeling  she will get to knw coz b4 d summer camp she went to temple n bhavna mentioned if u go dere u will meet ur lost ones... mayb yuvaan's sis 
So I think she will get to knw... fingers crossed 
Originally posted by rems9

That's Wat... I hv a feeling  she will get to knw coz b4 d summer camp she went to temple n bhavna mentioned if u go dere u will meet ur lost ones... mayb yuvaan's sis 
So I think she will get to knw... fingers crossed 

Hope 
Yes...CVS we want yuvani...thars why we watching dis track...
Par sahil to ja raha hai 2 3 din ko to agar su ko pata chal gaya to agay story kaisay reveal hogi 
 Matlab su ko dadi kay jhoot kay baray main pata chal jayega ky us ka dosra baby zinda hai to kya su birla house jayegi 
 Or agar birla house jayegi to sambhav ka kya hoga bcoz yuvi to hoga nahin 
 So i think ky bas su ko lagega ky yuvani soumya krishna ki beti hai jisey yuvi or snaky pal rahay hain or wo life main move on kar gayey hain  
 And date of birth ka mujhey nahin pata kyun k hamaray CVS kay pas koi logic nahin
Originally posted by saharsonu

Par sahil to ja raha hai 2 3 din ko to agar su ko pata chal gaya to agay story kaisay reveal hogi 
 Matlab su ko dadi kay jhoot kay baray main pata chal jayega ky us ka dosra baby zinda hai to kya su birla house jayegi 
 Or agar birla house jayegi to sambhav ka kya hoga bcoz yuvi to hoga nahin 
 So i think ky bas su ko lagega ky yuvani soumya krishna ki beti hai jisey yuvi or snaky pal rahay hain or wo life main move on kar gayey hain  
 And date of birth ka mujhey nahin pata kyun k hamaray CVS kay pas koi logic nahin

Sahil is gng max 20 day's 
He's going for 20 days ðŸ˜­ hw will we stay wid out seeing him n dat  means she will nt notice d date of birth she will just notice dat dey hv moved on ðŸ˜¡
Another misunderstanding  on d way ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by rems9

He's going for 20 days ðŸ˜­ hw will we stay wid out seeing him n dat  means she will nt notice d date of birth she will just notice dat dey hv moved on ðŸ˜¡
Another misunderstanding  on d way ðŸ˜­

Yup let's c wait n watch
How she can think that yuvaani is soumya 's daughter because she was in birla house when Krishna was born!!!she is 5 days elder to yuvaani !!!
How they will manage show for 20days ?? Without lead!!! No way!!
Originally posted by swatikr12

How she can think that yuvaani is soumya 's daughter because she was in birla house when Krishna was born!!!she is 5 days elder to yuvaani !!!
How they will manage show for 20days ?? Without lead!!! No way!!
 No i think sahil bas 1 week kay liyey leave lay ga bcoz 20 days without lead possible nahin hai