Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

New promo of other show

aimlost thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The other show KRPAB now already has a new promo and that too a special episode promo.😡😡😡
what the hell yaar...why so much difference in treating two shows launched at the same time, on the same channel, and with the same TRP.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu_2410 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plots for the two shows are different , so probably thats why. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Special episode? You mean they are getting an extra episode? Why is our show not getting an extra episode? I am sure this show is more popular than that one!
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1st of all please don't compare both shows which is going to create unwanted trouble. 
What is happening is like tortist and rabbit race with this 2 shows 

That show is picking up and wait and watch this time even IF rank would be high. No doubt EDKV Is popular but other show is picking up if u see they get all SBS/ SBB segments too where SBS cuts off our leads iv. I saw a memeber talking about YT views few days back. You can say SS has a hughe indonesian fan base but compaired to others too EDKV views are less 

Even i said it before while tweeting tag sony but sadly many are behind Namiks birth day and troubling him , forgetting he too has his own private life. Seriously some tweets to him are cringe worthy fans need to know to draw  the line 

Good to let actors know that their hard work is appriciated. Its only one more tag  why not tag sony. At the end of the day the show should last for them to even act 

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Special episode? You mean they are getting an extra episode? Why is our show not getting an extra episode? I am sure this show is more popular than that one!

Mandy I dont  think its  one hour episode but if it is  then i hope they don't cut EDKV's episode   and i feel  they   are equally  promoting both shows😆
Anyway TM we should not compare both shows ...its against forums rules😊

Edited by -MirchiExpress- - 8 years ago
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anu_2410

plots for the two shows are different , so probably thats why. 

True !😃
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _NiShI_

1st of all please don't compare both shows which is going to create unwanted trouble. 

What is happening is like tortist and rabbit race with this 2 shows 

That show is picking up and wait and watch this time even IF rank would be high. No doubt EDKV Is popular but other show is picking up if u see they get all SBS/ SBB segments too where SBS cuts off our leads iv. I saw a memeber talking about YT views few days back. You can say SS has a hughe indonesian fan base but compaired to others too EDKV views are less 

Even i said it before while tweeting tag sony but sadly many are behind Namiks birth day and troubling him , forgetting he too has his own private life. Seriously some tweets to him are cringe worthy fans need to know to draw  the line 

Good to let actors know that their hard work is appriciated. Its only one more tag  why not tag sony. At the end of the day the show should last for them to even act 

i agree Nishi and it was me who asked for YT views. As for the other show promo - they had released the previous promo before EDKV too so you are right it makes sense that their new one is out before. + the promo we got for EDKV that track still needs to air, once it is new one will come out - simple. I do not think the channel is doing anything on purpose. but from a number perspective they will go above and beyond for shows that get them the views and thats a fact. look at how they promote kapil's show

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh guy's please don't compare two shows and for God sake they are promoting both shows equally, I watch both shows and trust me there is no partiality and it's not special one hour episode. It's Heroine accident promo.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
firstly its edkv forum not krpkab, so dont post anything about other show here
2nd do not compare 2 shows and instigate fan wars

bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@TM, don't worry yaar. Like why do we care? If we start thinking that the channel likes one more than the other & favorability and all that we'll just start digging ourselves in a tunnel of useless overthinking. It was probably a high-point in their show/beginning of a new track, so promo de diya, big deal.
We don't need faltu comparisons ❤️ Let's just focus on our show & how awesome it's running ❤️. And fikar not, Sony is aware of EDKV's online popularity ❤️