Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Hospital Ward #601 Ladka Beautiful Kar Gaya Chul (Page 3)

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

ShockedYou have me confused Nemo what type are you not the shy and giggly type, I hardly doubt it, In fact I think Sid might enjoy chatting we you, in fact all of us enjoy chatting with you from my interactions With you think you're a very cheerful and funloving person, I always tell you that you're very exhilarating and I mean it.

Karen are you being sarcy with me? It's 1am here dont do this to me ROFL

Awhhh you're too sweet! I love you Hug
Believe it or not dude, I apparently come across as very stuck up in real life. So I've been told my family and friends anyway. That's until I dont start talking obviously LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooks

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

ShockedYou have me confused Nemo what type are you not the shy and giggly type, I hardly doubt it, In fact I think Sid might enjoy chatting we you, in fact all of us enjoy chatting with you from my interactions With you think you're a very cheerful and funloving person, I always tell you that you're very exhilarating and I mean it.

Believe it or not dude, I apparently come across as very stuck up in real life. So I've been told my family and friends anyway. That's until I dont start talking obviously LOL
Same the same with me people think that I am stuck up and snobbish that is until I start talking, when I was doing a-levels this girl told me when she first saw me she taught I came from an all girls high school where the girls are known to be really pompous, but when she heard me speak she realized I was not from thereROFL
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
^ you both are too of the most wonderful & friendly people I've ever met online Embarrassed

Tranquility123

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

Why u don't like Yuvi Jerry, I think he's a very sweet guy and very talented to, he is doing such an awesome job with his character.
yuvi is getting too much to handle lol. i cant bear zain in TEI LOL
My dad just called him a kameena but he's like damn I like his character and I'm like omg baba do you visit IF ya fangirl ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksTranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

Same the same with me people think that I am stuck up and snobbish that is until I start talking, when I was doing a-levels this girl told me when she first saw me she taught I came from an all girls high school where the girls are known to be really pompous, but when she heard me speak she realized I was not from thereROFL

I cant imagine you being snobby ROFL But I get you! My cousins husband started speaking to me last year when he figured out that I'm a decent human being. they've been married for 7 years ROFL

Resting b*tch face problems Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksteddyyy

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Why u don't like Yuvi Jerry, I think he's a very sweet guy and very talented to, he is doing such an awesome job with his character.
My dad just called him a kameena but he's like damn I like his character and I'm like omg baba do you visit IF ya fangirl ROFL

OMG I LOVE YOUR DAD ROFL

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by teddyyy

OMG I LOVE YOUR DAD ROFL
Omg the burqa scenes killed him LOOOL, I love him too when he watches TEI ROFL
kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

I cant imagine you being snobby ROFL But I get you! My cousins husband started speaking to me last year when he figured out that I'm a decent human being. they've been married for 7 years ROFL

Resting b*tch face problems Stern Smile
I understand the bitch face G does always have to tell me to fix my face.ROFL 
You know the saying birds of a feather flock together you think that's why we hit it off online.

Tranquility123

Go to top