Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 86)

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 5:44am | IP Logged
looking forward to it .. i heard vidya is also in it .. Nawaz - Vidya combo back after kahaani! Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29LoveforlifeRollingStones

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Awww to this picture! Embarrassed
I like him! Heart

Jhalak29LoveforlifeRollingStones

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Kinz , Jhalak , Rav , Payal , Jhanvi ...thank you so much for your Kind words..
You are guys are really very Sweet , Kind and Rocking . 
Now I am so used to this dropping in this CC and chatting with you guys . This CC has become a Special Adda now ...din guzarta yahaan aaye bina...
So thanks to you all for being such AWESOMENESS...HeartHug

Jhanvi ...my mon and you both have same Birthdate ...19th Nov...Embarrassed

Thnaks to Rav ...I wacthed that Cham Cham song..Stern Smile . aur uske saath I watched the other song video too...Uff Yeh Tenduaa kitna dance karta hain . t looked sooodd when he and shraddha both were doing same step . Its imp you control your Body w.r.t your Partner that is first rule when you do scenes/dance with someone...
Tendua hila zyaaada flexible hian ...shraddha couldnt cope up with that ...end result WEIRDNESS...

Kinz...Its so good to see RK back to his Bubby Look...
He is looking good now ... :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeyeLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Asmi.. I am trying to search for Baaghi song for the past 5 mins...
"Uff yeh tenduaa kitna dance karta hai.." ROFL 

Then I realised you are calling Tiger Tendua.. ROFLROFLTabhi main sochu maine aisa atrangi song suna kaise nahi abtak... ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RollingStones

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Ok I watched let's talk about love wala song.. Tiger has no other expression except smile wala expression and lip sync looks weird in that expression. I found Shraddha's dancing skills exceptionally good in ABCD2. She is looking dheeli in this movie ke songs. Ouch

RollingStones

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:32am | IP Logged
What is the meaning of TE3N? Any idea what the movie is about? Inception types hai kuch? 
Ranbir looking dapper... Heart

Sonam Kapoor LOL saree tak theek tha but what's with that piece of cloth pinned on? She would have looked better if she had worn a simple styled saree or simple Bengali styled saree.. bechari blouse bhi bhool gaye ghar pe...

RollingStones

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:33am | IP Logged
I came across some comments on education and actors. I guess kinza said it. Education is imp yaar.. And there are many of them who landed in this field never aimed for it.SRK, tabu, fawad to name a few. I ges I read about fawad he didn't think to be an actor ( correct me if am wrong). SRK wanted to be in mass media. And for tabu kaam milta gya woh Karti gayi. Nowadays ppl are specific fame chahiye, paisa chahiye, publicity chahiye..  Phir isme knowledge is mother sister hi kyun na ho...
Literature helps one to delve deep. Ek personal experience h mera. 

I have some acquaintances who are into acting. And I swear common sense se dur dur tak sambandha nahi.. I have seen so many cases.. They don't have to strive much. Bas thodi mehnat karo and they reach heights. Aur kuch logo ki zindagiyaan guzar jaati hai uss makaam tak pahuchne ke liye... Some are genuinely talented. But some are not.. I had read even about javed Saab. He was merely 19 when he came to write to Mumbai. I envy that so much.. 

But art is one medium jaha experience hona bahot jaruri hai.. Some get it early others get it late.. 

Education can't be juz the one jo schools ya colleges me mile.. For me it should define common sense. Again I have seen people with high qualifications and zero sense LOL

I would name some who didn't completed their education but are well deserved to be praised for their work.. Sachin tendulkar, madhuri Dixit, Priyanka chopra, sushmita sen.. 

Am not very sure of sush tho.. But am a huge fan of her personality or maybe because we share the same bitthdate LOL

Jokes apart but who has the guts to adopt a child at such a young age. I remember her answers at miss universe paegent. And today that makes me Clap  she has stayed true to what she had said. She was asked what would she do if she has time and money. She had said spending tym with kids is more or less like an adventure and she would definitely do that as she loves kids. And today she has done it.. 

I remember watching kuch bhi ho sakta hai priyanka's episode.. Even this lady made me think.. U can love, like, hate many ppl or celebrities for that matter but there are a few of them who make u think and Priyanka, sush and SRK( minus dilwale debacle) are few of them. 

As per education should be such that makes u mature, thoughtful and sensible.. Degrees on the wall have no meaning if the brain is filled with aloo pyaaz and bhusa. LOL

But I'll tell u the flip side also.. We may rant about it here. What counts in the ral world is money. As I mentioned about my acquaintances in acting. I have heard  many of them say "toh kya hua? Dimag ho na ho, paisa kama rahe h na" and this is a pure insult of ppl like us who hunt for some common sense and thoughtful pieces of work and vow to work for that.

I write smthn everyday and I feel it has no commercial value. But my love and dedication refuse me to give up my work. 

Duniya aise hi chalti h I suppose Confused

Fantasia.LoveforlifeRollingStones

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Asmi.. I am trying to search for Baaghi song for the past 5 mins...
"Uff yeh tenduaa kitna dance karta hai.." ROFL 

Then I realised you are calling Tiger Tendua.. ROFLROFLTabhi main sochu maine aisa atrangi song suna kaise nahi abtak... ROFL

ShockedShackksss...ROFLROFLROFL...
I was talking about that song .."Lets talk about Love Baby"...LOL..

========================================

Watched MAHPH ...
The scene where Ketki nt able to sing a bold song coz of her Classical BG ...and then reminiscing Rjaram's words..."Apni gayiki ko kisi daayre mein bandhe mat rakho  , ganaa tabhi accha lagta hain jab dil se gayaa ho" ...AhhhHeart ...How lovely they fitted in these words from Raja...

And alos that Director syaing ...Hume logon ko rulana nahin hain hasana hain . Apni awaaz mein thodi sensuality laao. ...It will interesting to see the rise of Ketki ...a bold song singer vs a classical one. The Professional rivalry ..looking forward..

Fantasia.pinkeyeLoveforlife

Go to top