Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 85)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Asmi Heart star toh tum humari!

Tiger Shroff dancing in the Cham Cham song! ROFL thank God I convinced my husband ke nahi dekhni hai movie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.RollingStones

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

I have tried to understand what she wanted to do with that kind of draping. Then thought I guess she has least piece of cloth left to make it a blouse , so has draped it like that to cover herself up. In other words as bong, it enrages me and to hell with her fashion sense. It looks ridiculous. If you do not know how to do it the authentic way- Do not even bother to do it.

Yes Kinza wearing sari is a must for us during Durga Pujo- our biggest festival. So yes I do wear Sari a lot for imp occasions. Embarrassed

Btw, SRk is also attending the reception. KSG has hit the jackpot finally to make it in the big league. Dead

I remember wearing Bengali saree in my school gathering once. It was super fun. My teacher was bong she had helped me in draping it. Big smile but yes couldn't enjoy the big round bindi as I have a small forehead LOL Bas wahi reh gaya ek.. 

Cmn to ksg no comments yaar.. I really want to c how much this marriage works. Bips is great but not much of a fan especially after her fitness regime. Fitness is great and essential but what she did to her body I find it manly especially her arms Ouch I happened to c her old modelling photos and was Day Dreaming. She has beautiful eyes. I don't know but jitna bhi dekha hai bongs have very distinct eyes. I almost figure out every person with their eyes and am always right there.. LOL pata nahi kya magic hai but bongs have those typical different mesmerizing eyes which makes them apart.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29RollingStonesFantasia.

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Hugs n love everyone,

ASMI.. ur are a Aries.. a fire sign like us November borns..
It's like khub mil betgenge.. jab ho 4 year..
hap hap happy Birthday feel like saying to you
tum jio hazaaron saal saal ke din ho pachas hazaar
may you have a happy healthy successful future ahead!

@payal.. oh great u watched the episode. Elena is a firctional character n the actor is good too... super bindaas
I am happy that u liked her..

There is some kind of mystery regarding ishwari's possesivness about dev.. no matter what she seems to rejecting marriage proposals for him plus there is a man who keeps blackmailing her about some incidence..

So when u catch up the whole series.. u will realise there is hidden secret she has that's make her
scared of losing dev.. So much so that even he just casually talks to a gal her sensors get alerted..

Dev wears a facade of success n stubbornness.. in his own words I have seen a tough life and very early in life I learnt the only way to win it is being successful so for me success matters at any cost n when it comes to my mother... I am not worried about cost my mind just fails all logic...

No matter what his facade he is quite humane.. n its that humanity which has become attraction for the female lead

Edited by Jhalak29 - 01 May 2016 at 5:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.pinkeyeRollingStones

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Ok all the birthdays are coming up. Pehla wala is Raveena's. Party

Yeeehhhaaa dinka chika!! LOL Party

You saw Blue film!! Haan Shaheer is thoda dheela. Still there is something attractive about that show. How did you find Nikki's character? I like her very much and Shona's family is sooo sweet ya.. The dynamics have been handled really well.. The influences of the past on the present.. Or the way the Bose family handle their troubles, really nice. Even Radharani's character, so manipulative and real. And lead pair ke scenes bhi are good.

Arre waah...rav kab h bday? I may miss it cz of exams... Ouch

The show is good but the bits of OTT sanskariness at times becomes too much to handle.. 

I loved neha's character also. She's trying to learn what she missed. I remember one scene where she's asked to give the balloons to the kids and talk in English. And she sees how the mother gave one kid the responsibility of other kids and she flares up. That outburst was Clap

Erica's styling is good.. Very natural... Supriya toh all time fav h Embarrassed there's smthn about this lady yaar... 

Cmn to the past present dynamics, I am loving the way they are peeling off each layer especially with dev and neha... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29RollingStonesFantasia.pinkeye

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

All those comments on KSG people are so.. ROFL

hope KSG keeps no other Asha after Bipasha and everything works out for them.

@bold u killed it with this rav ROFL

Jhalak29RollingStones

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged

No asha after Bipasha. ROFL ROFL

This us so apt ROFL

Fantasia.RollingStones

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Belated birthday wishes asmi Big smile
So jhalak u r an air sign...  Am a water sign 19th Nov... Tongue

Fantasia.RollingStones

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Hahahhaah rav good going!acha kiya convince kar liya .. LOL
and i saw the BIps marriage video .. the uncut one .. everyone was so sweet with the journos, joking and all, but what was with the Bachachans? Confused Itna attitude? ik toh why did they all arrive with a zindagi se bezaar look? and then they were all so rude . didnt even pose with a smile! .. 

and everyone who came looked so pretty! Embarrassed .. KSG was sidelined so much! and the comments on thier marriage thread are ROFL

Jhalak29RollingStones

Go to top