Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 84)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Even Anushka's pic from ADHM which kjo tweeted look good. She is really good and I like her. She puts effort for her work.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveforlifeRollingStones

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged
No asha after Bipasha. ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RollingStones

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Ok here are my questions-

Why does Sonakshi work in the kitchen as she is a doc right? Even if she is nutritionist and keeping a tab of khana peena of this raees khandaan, is it necessary to wirk in the kitchen? And why did she take up this kind of job? What about pvt practice or wrking in a hospital? A prifessional doc working for raees aadmi's kitchen is ridiculous imho. ROFL

(Ok Because of Dev she loses her hospital consultant wala job.. and he does it purposely because he wants her to look after Ishwari. She cannot find another job because Dev plans it that way. Plus she is the sole earning member of Bose family and Dev's offer is good. Watch the earlier episodes they are really good.)

Ishwari is obcessed with her son, why isnt she obcessed with her other children? They are also part of their journey and hardshios, right? And was there any particular scene shown where it is shown that the mother is sketical about son's love life or him getting married? Does she want her son to be like this always under her control? Thats dangerous.

(Whenever anyone asks about Dev's marriage her only reply is "Dev abhi chota hai shaadi ke liye". They have shown that Neha is about to get married but her marriage breaks because her mil insists that her daughter gets married to Dev. And during Neha's roka when ever Neha's sil is standing or chatting with Dev Ishwari does not like it. Ishwari loves her other kids too but for her Dev was the only one who she thought would bring her out of their misery and he succeeds at it toh all the more she shows her preference for him. I too feel Ishwari has been biased. Younger girls were to young to understand, Dev was in a different orbit altogether, Neha was stuck in between and Ishwari was engrossed in earning a living for them and fulfill her dream of Dev saving them)

What the point if conflict between the leads? As there is always some tashan btw the two. I know thars part of hindi serial love story build up, par phir bhi, koi reason?

(Ok they got off on a wrong foot when they first spoke on the phone.. Because of Dev she lost her job.. Because of Dev her prospective marriage broke and to rectify Without telling her he makes a profile of her on marriage site.. He has anger problems.. And She is stubborn like hell!! He ruined her moms b'day cake once but makes up by getting another cake.. This is the point where Sona's opinion of him starts to change.. It's a cute episode watch it.)

pinkeyeRollingStones

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Hello my lovlies!! Happy sunday to all of uu!
Asmiii!! apka birthday guzr gaya! Shocked .. Happy belated birthday dear .. HeartLots of prayers and best wishes for u ..  Heart

You are one of the most bindaas and honest people i have come across here, someone who knows how to have fun yet can appreciate the sensitivity of things. Thats a rare combo! So God bless dear .. Hamre CC ki ronaq ho ap! Hug

and seems like the thing i was appreciating Ranbir Kapoor for turned out to be worthless as everybody came on Bip's wedding! LOL But i am happy, Bips deserved to be honoured like this and its very good to see everybody coming .. even Ash and Abhi and SRK and salman .. good going BW! .. 

and and payal .. u watched the blue film? achi haina? its a feel good kind of keeping a once a week tab kinda show .. and it enagges u despite the male lead being such a boring actor! LOL .. 

and rups kya baat hai .. ap toh aj main uper asman neche haina? .. Embarrassed God bless! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeyeLoveforlifeRollingStones

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:33am | IP Logged
No asha after bipasha .. ROFL
Rav ur sense of humour ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RollingStones

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Oh Raveena thanks for such detailed replies. The job part looks forced and lame but chalo dono leads ko aise milana tha toh yehi ek raasta tha. Plus they want Ms Bose to learn about the home dynamics too I guss to decipher Dev's behavioural pattern.

I need to loads to catch up. Will do so soon.

@kinza, yes finally watched the blue film. Yes its a good watch. The male lead lacks variation in his portrayal and its monotonous. Par chalo banda accha hai. The writing is good imo.
And awww to those wirds aboyt Asmira, I agree 1000 percent. Raunaq toh hai hi, uske saath super bindas.

Fantasia.RollingStones

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Haanji bilkul... bilkul kinzaaa.. Embarrassed

Fantasia.RollingStones

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Lol Ravess.. No Asha after bipasha! For bips sake I really hope their marriage works..

Fantasia.RollingStones

Go to top