Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 82)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I watched kuch rang pyar ke episodes Raveena and Jhalak. The writing is good. Crisp, to the point and very fluid with right amountbof emotions. I loved the styling of the female lead. Its so good to see women dressed like us on tv while they are working individual. I think I like her charactee too, atleast whatever I have seen. The male lead is sansakri, obedient, mateibhakt baccha. The actor carries that look well but his scehes in crucial emotional points are not at all effective. And I love Supriya Pilgaonkar for being that fabulous actor-has such a calming effect.

Jhalak I saw the cousin of the female lead. Aapke imagination se main ekdum toh nahi milti hun, par haan thoda bahat. Oh and I do have shor hair too. Bas main utni bindas aur bejhijhak nahi hun. That girl is super bindas. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamersLoveforlife

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Ok all the birthdays are coming up. Pehla wala is Raveena's. Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupsiidaydreamersLoveforlife

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by rupsii

And not because I like her.. But she is a very genuinely warm person.. With no starry airs about her.. Matlab who remembers a few msgs someone sent her and she asks about them.. Anyways.. I will stop my raving.. Don't want to bore you all..

Yes she comes across as a very warm person... And pls don't stop.. Aur batao hume..
seriously I will get out of control..lol

So she came in front of me waving.. And I thought someone was behind me.. LOL almost turned back to see kaun hain.. But by then she was right in from of me and we hugged.. And then she had to pose with some other people..so she asked us to wait for sometime again.. And then took selfies with me.. Asked about my work and my maa.. And then we posed for more pics.. And then she bid good bye.. That's it..

Edited by rupsii - 01 May 2016 at 1:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Ok all the birthdays are coming up. Pehla wala is Raveena's. Party

Yeeehhhaaa dinka chika!! LOL Party

You saw Blue film!! Haan Shaheer is thoda dheela. Still there is something attractive about that show. How did you find Nikki's character? I like her very much and Shona's family is sooo sweet ya.. The dynamics have been handled really well.. The influences of the past on the present.. Or the way the Bose family handle their troubles, really nice. Even Radharani's character, so manipulative and real. And lead pair ke scenes bhi are good.

daydreamerspinkeye

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I watched last two weeks epis Raveena. I prefer Ms Bose's family more than the other as its devoid of that fakeness. The mother is a typical bong mom and the brother too. Pkus the scenes are minus the melodrama. Though Radharani got on my nerves, her scenes reflect her upbringing, background moulding her in a negative way. In contrast to that, Ishwari's children have also faced hardships but her guidance and values have helped them to be mature, without trying to be manioulative. Same factors influencing your psyche in two diff manners are well portrayed. But as that cousin bro is already eying Ms Bose, She is going to get in trouble in most cliche way possible.

The attractive part of the show is simplistic writing and dialogues and moreover here the leads actually have conversations. Unlike TFC and dinag me castle bana na and having Mus. Even if there is mus, its conveyed by words or gestures. I need to watch more to get the protagonists dynamics. Dev is too conceited at times or I guess its his way to hide his true self. I love all the incidents he narrated about his childhood. It was well placed scene reflecting though he has all bottled up emotions with those haunting memories, he did ooen his heart out in fear of losing a close one. Might help him later to realise Ms Bose's importance in his life. Bas Dev ka character is monochromatic imo, that may end uo getting boring. Ms Bose must have been thinking I am already in pain aur dukh ki kahani mat sunao, I will faint thanks to that.

I have few questions regarding the characters, should I ask them?
RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hola Guys...Hug

I just watched that Fawad's video , LOL...at the Reactions..
Oyee Teri Seriously...BUAHAHAHA...
and that one...Mama yeh sach main Fawah KHan hain...ROFL...Adorabble...

Exotica sings well...this cober to is good..
TFS Rav...

Bhai ke fans with their BO Game ...are Irritating..
matlab ...yaar kaunsa woh Paisa tumhe mil raha hian ..jo itna uske peeche pade ho...D'oh
And like I said once...let Bhai do anything...bt please bring langoors to Industry...PLEASE...

Saw Bip-K-ASS-G pics...She looks so Radiant..
such Happy and LIvely Bride ...
I liked her Mehendi look more then Wedding...
Congratulations to the Couple ..!!! Stay Happy , Stay Blessed... Embarrassed

Rup , You met Mona...Wow , congrats ..and I am not surpriised at al with her Friendly behaviour . She does come across very Humble . Yaar next time milo toh Please usse puch lena WhyKawachWhy...??LOL.

I love wearing Sarees...but I cant carry...Irritation hoti hain.
so I wear it very rarely , on occasions also...  :P

So Payal has started KRPAB...so bachi main...
chalo I'l try too ...

Reg Bday's...mine falls on 16th April...LOL

Edited by RollingStones - 01 May 2016 at 2:07am

pinkeyeLoveforlife

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Oh ho Asmita, your birthday is gone couple of weeks back.

Belated Happy birthday dear, have a great year ahead. Hug . God bless.

LoveforlifeRollingStones

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Agree with Dev being Monochromatic but maybe thats is what the title stands for... how love will bring about a colourful change to his personality Ermm. If you can pls watch the earlier episodes. Even I got a clear picture of the characters when I watched the start ke episodes. Dev's sister Neha ka bhi character accha hai. Her being the majli sister had to sacrifice her childhood for the family. She is bitter and angry about that. Bose family is super cute and very real.. I like Sona's father a lot! Radharani is too much I know.. LOL but woh aise log hote hai na .. We know they are up to no good but you really can't prove them wrong and even if you try you end up looking like the bad guy. Plus it doesn't help Ishwari's case as she feels in debt as Mama had helped them during their bad times.

Also in one of the episodes Sona calls Dev dumb and Ishwari hears it. She asks Dev what is dumb? Dev says it means very good. Ishwari is happy but later when she learns the real meaning of Dumb she is angry on Sona. Dev says I knew you would be angry on Sona that's why I hid the true meaning. This behaviour of Dev is going to create a lot of problems between Sona and Ishwari. He tries to please everyone. So I am looking forward for the friction between Ishwari and Sona's character, With Dev's character in between.. (Provide the makers handle it well)

Ask re bindass..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RollingStones

Go to top