Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 78)

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Rishi Kapoor and neetu Kapoor had an abusive marriage? Shocked
That is sad .. yeah maybe .. he saw a troubled relationship and about him being a cheat .. well i dont know why do i feel the women around him werent very pious too .. i mean look at DP .. i dont believe that girl was in love with RK .. yeah obesssed maybe .. Confused and katrina .. didnt she betray salman? .. its all way too complex i guess .. we can wish that he bounces back .. its sad to see a talented person fade away like this .. hopefully ADHM does good for him!

and about fawad being a gentleman .. OMGEE .. he has my heart for it! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Yes Kinza, In BW, no one is saint and all these relationship dynamics are too complicated. Both DP and Kat had history of ditching number of men and moving on to greener pastures. But Dp is obcessed withRk and in turn RS is obcessed with her. Ouch

I so agree with you that a talented person fading away aches the heart. Honestl;y I think Bw is now only filled with mediocre to below standard actors/ actress clicking and thus it makes me disinterested about it more and more each passing day. Ouch

Fantasia.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

yeh kya hai?

I guess as she is attending a Bengali style wedding, she chose this. But as a bong, let me ask- What the hell is this? Wacko D'oh

OMG! Shocked ROFL

Sonam is hell bent on changing the style of wearing a sari .. God someone needs to tell that bengali sari style is BEAUTIFUL and she didnt need to do what she did with this! .. i mean what did she do ith the dress!!

Bengali sari is my favourite .. esp the way the pallu is brought on the shoulders in front .. love it! Heart

do you wear saris payal? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupsiipinkeye

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I have tried to understand what she wanted to do with that kind of draping. Then thought I guess she has least piece of cloth left to make it a blouse , so has draped it like that to cover herself up. In other words as bong, it enrages me and to hell with her fashion sense. It looks ridiculous. If you do not know how to do it the authentic way- Do not even bother to do it.

Yes Kinza wearing sari is a must for us during Durga Pujo- our biggest festival. So yes I do wear Sari a lot for imp occasions. Embarrassed

Btw, SRk is also attending the reception. KSG has hit the jackpot finally to make it in the big league. Dead

Edited by pinkeye - 30 April 2016 at 1:18pm

rupsiiFantasia.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Yes Kinza, In BW, no one is saint and all these relationship dynamics are too complicated. Both DP and Kat had history of ditching number of men and moving on to greener pastures. But Dp is obcessed withRk and in turn RS is obcessed with her. Ouch

I so agree with you that a talented person fading away aches the heart. Honestl;y I think Bw is now only filled with mediocre to below standard actors/ actress clicking and thus it makes me disinterested about it more and more each passing day. Ouch

exactly .. plus all of them are such average people .. no education, so many of them havent even completed college acting at such a young age and then acting as if they own the world .. having millions of twitter insta followers .. all of this is becoming SO wierd .. 

btw did i ever tell u that the first quality that attracted me to FK was that he is a telecom engineer and to IQ that he studied english literature in college Embarrassed  Embarrassed

rupsiipinkeye

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

I have tried to understand what she wanted to do with that kind of draping. Then thought I guess she has least piece of cloth left to make it a blouse , so has draped it like that to cover herself up. In other words as bong, it enrages me and to hell with her fashion sense. It looks ridiculous. If you do not know how to do it the authentic way- Do not even bother to do it.

Yes Kinza wearing sari is a must for us during Durga Pujo- our biggest festival. So yes I do wear Sari a lot for imp occasions. Embarrassed

Btw, SRk is also attending the reception. KSG has hit the jackpot finally to make it in the big league. Dead

ohhh .. so you wear saris .. hayee!! i am sure you look BEAUTIFUl in them  Heart.. sari is such a gorgeous dress .. i have never worn it .. Ouch actually its sort of a married girl dress in pakistan .. common dress nai haina culture ka tu its like you wear it on a  function AFTER u are married Ouch .. so never worn it .. but i just love it! Embarrassed

and Sonam is ridiculing a national dress IMO . you cannot butcher a sari like this! 

as for KSG .. well i wonder how the hell did he manage to charm Bips? .. she ws way out of his league .. Ouch

rupsiipinkeye

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
NO kinza you never told me that. Embarrassed

btw Bw forum ka naya Laadla Tiger Shroff. roaring tiger. ROFL

Fantasia.

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

ohhh .. so you wear saris .. hayee!! i am sure you look BEAUTIFUl in them  Heart.. sari is such a gorgeous dress .. i have never worn it .. Ouch actually its sort of a married girl dress in pakistan .. common dress nai haina culture ka tu its like you wear it on a  function AFTER u are married Ouch .. so never worn it .. but i just love it! Embarrassed

and Sonam is ridiculing a national dress IMO . you cannot butcher a sari like this! 

as for KSG .. well i wonder how the hell did he manage to charm Bips? .. she ws way out of his league .. Ouch

oh ok. actually saris were the main dress for Bengali women for long. so after you are grown up, ypu start following the culture as in wearing saris during festivals, marriage parties, college fests etc. toh wahan se shuru hota hai. young girls actually gets excited when they wear sari. LOLLOL chalo tumhe jaldi se sari pehen ner ka mauka mile. best wishes. Embarrassed 

btw the Pakistani suits and the long kurtas are now hugely popular nowdays in India in ethnic wear. All big ethnic wear brands are having great collection of it. and I love those long kurtas with palazzos or churidars. Embarrassed

Fantasia.

Go to top