Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 77)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I have tried to understand what she wanted to do with that kind of draping. Then thought I guess she has least piece of cloth left to make it a blouse , so has draped it like that to cover herself up. In other words as bong, it enrages me and to hell with her fashion sense. It looks ridiculous. If you do not know how to do it the authentic way- Do not even bother to do it.

Yes Kinza wearing sari is a must for us during Durga Pujo- our biggest festival. So yes I do wear Sari a lot for imp occasions. Embarrassed

Btw, SRk is also attending the reception. KSG has hit the jackpot finally to make it in the big league. Dead

Edited by pinkeye - 30 April 2016 at 1:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupsiiFantasia.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Yes Kinza, In BW, no one is saint and all these relationship dynamics are too complicated. Both DP and Kat had history of ditching number of men and moving on to greener pastures. But Dp is obcessed withRk and in turn RS is obcessed with her. Ouch

I so agree with you that a talented person fading away aches the heart. Honestl;y I think Bw is now only filled with mediocre to below standard actors/ actress clicking and thus it makes me disinterested about it more and more each passing day. Ouch

exactly .. plus all of them are such average people .. no education, so many of them havent even completed college acting at such a young age and then acting as if they own the world .. having millions of twitter insta followers .. all of this is becoming SO wierd .. 

btw did i ever tell u that the first quality that attracted me to FK was that he is a telecom engineer and to IQ that he studied english literature in college Embarrassed  Embarrassed

rupsiipinkeye

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

I have tried to understand what she wanted to do with that kind of draping. Then thought I guess she has least piece of cloth left to make it a blouse , so has draped it like that to cover herself up. In other words as bong, it enrages me and to hell with her fashion sense. It looks ridiculous. If you do not know how to do it the authentic way- Do not even bother to do it.

Yes Kinza wearing sari is a must for us during Durga Pujo- our biggest festival. So yes I do wear Sari a lot for imp occasions. Embarrassed

Btw, SRk is also attending the reception. KSG has hit the jackpot finally to make it in the big league. Dead

ohhh .. so you wear saris .. hayee!! i am sure you look BEAUTIFUl in them  Heart.. sari is such a gorgeous dress .. i have never worn it .. Ouch actually its sort of a married girl dress in pakistan .. common dress nai haina culture ka tu its like you wear it on a  function AFTER u are married Ouch .. so never worn it .. but i just love it! Embarrassed

and Sonam is ridiculing a national dress IMO . you cannot butcher a sari like this! 

as for KSG .. well i wonder how the hell did he manage to charm Bips? .. she ws way out of his league .. Ouch

rupsiipinkeye

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
NO kinza you never told me that. Embarrassed

btw Bw forum ka naya Laadla Tiger Shroff. roaring tiger. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

ohhh .. so you wear saris .. hayee!! i am sure you look BEAUTIFUl in them  Heart.. sari is such a gorgeous dress .. i have never worn it .. Ouch actually its sort of a married girl dress in pakistan .. common dress nai haina culture ka tu its like you wear it on a  function AFTER u are married Ouch .. so never worn it .. but i just love it! Embarrassed

and Sonam is ridiculing a national dress IMO . you cannot butcher a sari like this! 

as for KSG .. well i wonder how the hell did he manage to charm Bips? .. she ws way out of his league .. Ouch

oh ok. actually saris were the main dress for Bengali women for long. so after you are grown up, ypu start following the culture as in wearing saris during festivals, marriage parties, college fests etc. toh wahan se shuru hota hai. young girls actually gets excited when they wear sari. LOLLOL chalo tumhe jaldi se sari pehen ner ka mauka mile. best wishes. Embarrassed 

btw the Pakistani suits and the long kurtas are now hugely popular nowdays in India in ethnic wear. All big ethnic wear brands are having great collection of it. and I love those long kurtas with palazzos or churidars. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
arey sachi? .. haan na .. actually i never had watched Humsafar while it aired on TV . didnt even know abt Fawad .. but my friends in clg were mad abt him .. so i watched it once it ended .. and the first episodes were cliched .. and i just did a little BG check . Fk ka thora bht pata tha from his band and his BG showed  that he was a telecom enginner .. bus my heart was like .. oh such an educated actor Embarrassed LOL ..and bus phir kya tha .. pyar barhta gaya . Embarrassed . and after ZGH toh bus! Embarrassed LOL .. and IQ ka angad bhi craze tha school main .. and i toh loved literature since i was born! LOL .. toh friends told me k literature parha tha is ne .. toh bus phir .. my heart went all ga ga ..a nd i watched KYPH and ehhh!! Embarrassed Heart

lol at my fandom kahaani! ROFL

and BW forum is thaali ka baigan when it comes to new stars .. no loyalty! jo hit hua usk peche .. LOL

Edited by Fantasia. - 30 April 2016 at 1:32pm

pinkeyeLoveforlife

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

oh ok. actually saris were the main dress for Bengali women for long. so after you are grown up, ypu start following the culture as in wearing saris during festivals, marriage parties, college fests etc. toh wahan se shuru hota hai. young girls actually gets excited when they wear sari. LOLLOL chalo tumhe jaldi se sari pehen ner ka mauka mile. best wishes. Embarrassed 

btw the Pakistani suits and the long kurtas are now hugely popular nowdays in India in ethnic wear. All big ethnic wear brands are having great collection of it. and I love those long kurtas with palazzos or churidars. Embarrassed

heheh .. Embarrassed LOL . thank u payal! Embarrassed .. and i can understand.. sari simple bhi ho tu lavish lagti hai .. plus it allows a women to be very feminine according to me .. that pallu sanbhalana and all .. it gives a woman a nazakat .. love it! Embarrassed .. and i am sure girls must get very excited .. even here sari isnt common but i have spent my childhood playing while wearing saris that i used to pretend with mum's duppatas .. LOL

and oh i love churidaars and long shirts and frocks .. these had been a rage in pakistan since the past 5 years .. now the trend is going back to a bit short shirts with tight trousers .. but long kurtas are still the best ethnic wear! absouletely love them! Heart

btw payal .. what is ur horoscope? and when is ur birthday? Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29Loveforlifepinkeye

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Oh so you love all the actors who have studied literature as one of their subjects and passed it too. Haye kya bolun. Literature ke liye aapka pyar aur gehra ho. TongueEmbarrassed

Oh wearing a sari and playing teacher teacher, office office are such fond memories of childhood. LOL
Yahan toh abhi ethnic wear me churidars, anarkali suits, long kurtas, Palazzos are hugely popular. Even Patiala suit is always in fashion too.

My birthday is 18th June, a Geminine.
when is your birthday? Tongue

Edited by pinkeye - 30 April 2016 at 1:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29LoveforlifeFantasia.

Go to top