Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 - Page 77

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by AS-Rifi

+1 πŸ˜†
I hate extra marital affair stories. So story sunke hi reject kr diya tha. The only character of SRK that i hate is Dev from KANK πŸ˜†
i havent even seen KANK Rifuu.. i detest extra marital affair stories..

Telefilms r very popular In Bangladesh.
If we see this as a telefilm, then it's very very good.
Dahleez is a sweet, simple story.
I like SwaDarsh & Asad-Radhika both couples. 
I think Asad gonna die😭
i had the feelng that asad will be framed as a terrorist or smthn. that yash fellow will do smthn...and this is going to clash with suhasini the great's plans and a defo MU between adarsh swadheenta.  πŸ˜† typical!!!!!

but the tact lies in how they show the typical.. execution matters but all of a sudden am feeling they are going the regular way. as it is trp is a concern..

i wish to write a ff for adarsh swaadhenta.. may be after exams..
Originally posted by rupsii

I watched coz it was SRK's movie.
But i have never watched it twice. I can't handle it or i'm too young to handle.
Originally posted by daydreamers

i had the feelng that asad will be framed as a terrorist or smthn. that yash fellow will do smthn...and this is going to clash with suhasini the great's plans and a defo MU between adarsh swadheenta.  πŸ˜† typical!!!!!

but the tact lies in how they show the typical.. execution matters but all of a sudden am feeling they are going the regular way. as it is trp is a concern..

i wish to write a ff for adarsh swaadhenta.. may be after exams..
Hmmm πŸ€” 
Asad's frnds r fishy. I think they r in terrorist group. I like cutie pie Asad. But if he will die i will πŸ˜­

OkπŸ˜ƒ

i find extra marital realistic πŸ˜† but KANK presentation was bad... never expected KJo ruining it so much...
even now indian tv and films haven't achieved it with real raw content. extra marital affairs is a sensitive issue and should be dealt carefully.

KANK was beyond repair. first problems, then cheating, then guilt, then separation, then double guilt and then antim milaap..

super BAKWAS!!!! no logic at all...

I watched coz it was SRK's movie.
But i have never watched it twice. I can't handle it or i'm too young to handle.
maine mona ka khtv nahi dekha,, same goes for kank.. if i dont like anything i wont ever see it even if it has my fav acting in it..😳

maine mona ka khtv nahi dekha,, same goes for kank.. if i dont like anything i wont ever see it even if it has my fav acting in it..😳
I watch khtv till pradeep got into the affair. But my mom used to watch & so i used to get updatedπŸ˜†
Originally posted by daydreamers

i find extra marital realistic πŸ˜† but KANK presentation was bad... never expected KJo ruining it so much...
even now indian tv and films haven't achieved it with real raw content. extra marital affairs is a sensitive issue and should be dealt carefully.

KANK was beyond repair. first problems, then cheating, then guilt, then separation, then double guilt and then antim milaap..

super BAKWAS!!!! no logic at all...

sooo agree with you on this janhavi.. EMA is a sensitive issue and has to be shown with utmost care..and we in india are way behnd to handle such issues..
@Jhanvi; that's true. It's realistic! Every now & then it's happening now...more than before.
@riffuu...i watched KHTV on and off.. only to see mona.. but i hated the main concept frpm the word go.. pradeep was such a loser.. plus.. pawan shankar was pathetic...so never followed it jee jaan se