Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 75)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

Originally posted by pinkeye

<font size="2">oh yes payal! Pakistan nation is obsessed with chaiLOLand u love tea payal? .. i have never drank tea in my entire life!EmbarrassedLOL</font>

Shocked Shocked
Kabhi nahi? Toh tumhe coffee pasand hai?

I love chai. Din raat ke kabhi bhi, kisi waqt me de do, I will be happiest. Embarrassed

<font size="2">nai payal .. coffee bhi nai pi kabhi ..EmbarrassedLOL.. if i have to drink i drink plain milk .. chai ya coffee nai .. and ur love for chai is relatable to me as eveyrbody in my home loves chai! shaam ka proper formal chai session chalta hai roz!LOL</font>

Tum bahat shareef ho. No caffeine addiction. Good girl. Tongue

Haan chai session is fun, its chat session too. Sunday ko meri mom pareshaan ho jati hai ke aur kitni baar chai peeni hai. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.Loveforlife

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 4:09am | IP Logged
hehehe yeah payal .. cafeeine nai hai life main! LOL .. and yes chai session is always a chatting session .. like shaam ko proper kaam hota hai .. a jao chai bana len! LOL .. and moms always get concerned na .. kuch zyada khao tab bhi, kam khao tab bhi ..aur normal kaho tab bhi .. Embarrassed Heart .. 

and not only abusive, his obsession has cost actresses thier careers .. i dont know the whole story but i heard ash was asked to leave chalte chalte bcz Salman used to create scenes on the sets! 

Edited by Fantasia. - 30 April 2016 at 4:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveforlife

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Fawad posted a wonderful tweet .. he was singing BOLNA live! Heart
Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Caught up on meri Awaz's episode, so finally ketki was good in the first half .. her outlash on those boys and then the scene in the studio .. loved it .. raja ram is serving such a pillar for both the sisters .. it was wonderful to see ketki reminiscing him and then just delivering  such a stellar performance .. and love how they have shown the contrast .. ketki goig to towards regular masala commercial music and kalyaani sticking to the classical .. loved that angle ..
ketki was again wierd in the romance scene with sorabh jee but rituraj is just sooo perfect . he is so damn mean that u are diguisted! lovely .. family scene of kalyani's departure was cute .. 

daydreamersLoveforlife

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged

hehehe yeah payal .. cafeeine nai hai life main! LOL .. and yes chai session is always a chatting session .. like shaam ko proper kaam hota hai .. a jao chai bana len! LOL .. and moms always get concerned na .. kuch zyada khao tab bhi, kam khao tab bhi ..aur normal kaho tab bhi .. Embarrassed Heart .. 

and not only abusive, his obsession has cost actresses thier careers .. i dont know the whole story but i heard ash was asked to leave chalte chalte bcz Salman used to create scenes on the sets! 

Mein chai coffee dono leti hu.. But trying to be on a healthier side by opting for green tea. Lekin gharwale phir se buri aadat laga dete hai LOL

Cmn to the chalte chalte scenario.. That was also one major reason for salman srk fight.. And ash was thrown out and rani was taken.. 

Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Awww thank you guys! Hug
Thanks for shedding light on the Fawad and Pak film industry info! 

Fantasia.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 6:31am | IP Logged
haha jhanvi, green tea is very bitter is it? LOL .. my mom drinks it during her i have to lose weight phases! LOL .. 
btw payal .. tiger is being declared a bigger star than sid alia and fawad in BW forum .. God tiger psnd ho ya na ho .. they will do anything to bring Fawad down! LOL

daydreamersLoveforlife

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 6:32am | IP Logged
You are welcome rav! Hug

Loveforlife

Go to top