Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 73)

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

@Rupali, the designs are great, so intricate and lovely. Talented you are. Kash tum mere sahar me hoti.

@Raveens, pakistan has a film industry too and the biggest filmstar is Shaan Shahid if I am not wtong. As tv is much stronger medium there, many actually got immense popularity thriugh years from this. As far as FAWAD is concermed, his popularity started with not being an actor but as the lead singer of ENTITY PARADIGM , a rock band. People followed him from there, but HUMSAFAR success made him the numero uno and xgh following he attained suoerstardom. He is immensely popular till date and people love him but still there are now reservations, displeasure as he chose to work here. But still his popularity is sky high in that entire middle east, gulf region.NUMBER game ki toh pata nahi hai mujhe shayad Kinza bata sakti hai if he is the number one actor or not.

I love EP songs.. Waqt, hamesha, aghosh, bolo bolo to name a few.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeyeLoveforlife

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daydreamers

@Rupali, the designs are great, so intricate and lovely. Talented you are. Kash tum mere sahar me hoti.

@Raveens, pakistan has a film industry too and the biggest filmstar is Shaan Shahid if I am not wtong. As tv is much stronger medium there, many actually got immense popularity thriugh years from this. As far as FAWAD is concermed, his popularity started with not being an actor but as the lead singer of ENTITY PARADIGM , a rock band. People followed him from there, but HUMSAFAR success made him the numero uno and xgh following he attained suoerstardom. He is immensely popular till date and people love him but still there are now reservations, displeasure as he chose to work here. But still his popularity is sky high in that entire middle east, gulf region.NUMBER game ki toh pata nahi hai mujhe shayad Kinza bata sakti hai if he is the number one actor or not.

Few of the songs were really good. I guess that genre of music does not excite me much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveforlife

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:11am | IP Logged
@Naseem, yes dear shayad mera pehla reavtion bhi will be like those girls saying OH EM GEE amd the way FK repeated that. LOL
The best was that young girl saying mummy asli mein FAWAD Khan hai. ROFL

And hopefully he would visit other cities of I DIA some day for film promotions too. Umeed pe duniya qayam hai.   Embarrassed

Loveforlife

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Kal ki Blue film interesting the.. Sona is out of danger, but unconscious. Dev spend the whole night in the hospital. Suhag raat toh nahi thi phir bhi tension wali raat thi for Dev. 
I now really wonder what their SR would be like LOL

Suhaag raat hai ghungat utha raha hu mein 
Simat rahi hai tu sharmake apni baahon mein 

Juz imagine blue set, blue room, blue bed, blue outfit, blue flowers, blue candles, blue night.. Shit!!!! ROFL

Later Sona's mom asks him about how the accident happened. Dev tells her everything in detail. Her mom cries and screams at him ke how did you let this accident happen, oh why? Dev has no answer... 

Then Sona regains consciousness and starts removing the tubes etc and tries to get up. Her mom nor the nurses are around her that time. Dev sees her doing this and rushes towards her. Sona hugs him.. then sees the blood stains on his shirt and panics. She says 'all this blood! Are you hurt? Meet the doctor..' Dev tells her that he is not hurt but uska khud ka accident hua hai.. Sona faints. At the same time the nurse and her mom enter the room and Dev shouts at the nurse because the left her alone. And warns them not to do this again. Sona's mom looks at Dev giving him 'marriage material for daughter' wale looks. 

Shayad sona ki shaadi ka khayal dil mein aaya hai 
Isliye bhagwan ne dev ko khoon leke Bheja hai 

In other words she notices his concern for Sona...

Dev meets Sona's family in the hospital asks them if everything is ok. Sona's father Bejoy says thank you to Dev, tells him in today's world no one helps so much and tells Dev 'you are a good man' 

There at home Dev's mom is concerned. Dev has been missing the whole night. Just then Dev returns. Seeing all the blood she panics.. But Dev tells her Sona ka kissa.. Mom is shocked! Blames herself for accident. (Actually in the earlier episode Dev's Mami accuses Sona of insulting her and calling her a thief when Sona sees Mami taking money from Ishwari's purse) Dev says I am going to the office. Ishwari says you have not slept the whole night why don't you relax now.. Don't go to the office. Dev says in the childhood I have never seen you relax you just worked and worked! Ishwari tells him that when it comes to her kids a mother cannot relax when her kids are starving she is compelled to work hard for them but now you don't have any compulsion so why don't you just take a break? Dev replies that it is what I have learnt.. I have only seen you work and struggle... It's not a matter of compulsion or majboori for me but a matter of learning...

The show is a bit OTT with it. But I personally love the concept that children become the reflection of their parents. They choose the same profession or not. Doesnt matter. But the ethics remain the same. 

At the hospital Sona's friend teases her ke Sona is in love with Dev where as Sona keeps denying it. Later even her  brother Saurabh and her friend are teasing her about Dev. When Ishwari comes there. Sona's parents thank her telling her how much Dev had been concerned about Sona the whole night. Ishwari listens to this but when Saurabh tells her that Dev has helped Sona in the past too.. (He takes a cake for Sona's mother once) she becomes a little guarded. 

Beta paraya ho gaya ROFL

Kinzu.. Tumne jo oedipus complex bola tha that is showing up slowly.. Matlab not in the Freudian sense but sanskari Oedipus complex in sanskari Freudian sense. 

OTT sanskaari 

Loveforlife

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by daydreamers

Few of the songs were really good. I guess that genre of music does not excite me much.

Not my genre too.. But the lyrics were good... Especially bolo bolo. It wasnt exactly rock I suppose. Coke studio k episode me tha.. 

pinkeyeLoveforlife

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Payal rav .. actually Fawad emerged as the single superstar of the Pakistan televsion industry of this era after humsafar and then ZGH, but now as he doesnt works in TV, so other popular actors are famous but none of them have been able to develop the craze that FK did .. like NONE. I can gurantee it .. Embarrassed .. 

as for Humayun Saeed and Shaan, they both have been working for over 20 years .. and they are like old wine , you see them very seldom, but whenever u do .. they just prove it to you why they have been working since 20 years, they both are just flawless!! Biggest stars of Pakistan industry, Shaan for films and Humuyn Saeed for TV, like Amitabh and Dilip in India, they have that status .. new people will come but their grandeur is never challenged .. 

having said that .. Fawad's craze still has to find a match! Embarrassed

Edited by Fantasia. - 30 April 2016 at 2:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamerspinkeyeLoveforlife

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:38am | IP Logged
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!! SO AWESOMEE!!
FAWAD YARRR!! Heart

pinkeyeLoveforlife

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Other than YAAR which is so frequentky used, another thing I observed as part of life style ( shown in pak shows) , people love their chai. Har episide me chai bana na, chai peena and romantic scene with chai has to be there.

As a chai fanatic myself, I so identify with it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamersFantasia.Loveforlife

Go to top