Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 60)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Yes kinza , I watched it. Here is the update-
Sohrabjee and ketki reaches the studio where the guys were talking ill about kalyani saying kya maal hai. Ketki beats them up. And outsude vikrant and kalyani leaves , he asks her what is it about , she remembers all words by ketki specially the competitor part, but remains silent.

Ketki struggles to sing the raunchy song as has classical tone to it. Musicians say she is trying to copy kalyani. But after lot if persuasion, she remembers rajaram's words that sangeet dil se gaana chahiye and performs a great song. Every one looks impressed.

Later kakyani asks devika to meet her as kanishk is also restless without her. Even said that she will meet ketki, she repeats Vikrant's words aap khushiyin ko aane nahi doge toh khush kaise honge.

Ketki and sohrab jee shares intimate moments thiugh sohrabjee keeo remembering kalyani in those moments too. Yuck.
Kalyani prepares to leave for that concert abroad, finds the diary where ketki has written all the convos in english oriorly to help her. She remembers her sadly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.peeyara

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Sohrabjee's character is beyond pathetic and creepy. First toh when ketki asks why there is inhibitions regarding ohysical intimacy btw the two, he does not reoky. When she finally gets intimate he tries to disengage remembering kalyani throughout though in the arms of ketki. But then does end up getting physical with ketki. There is a limit to exploitation.

Aur yeh banda vikrant khanna ko use women bolke galiyaan deta hai? If Vikrant is not a saint, he is neither. Rather he is creeoy and disgusting. Dead
As asmita said kaminepan ka hadh nahi hai.

Precap me bhi he was looking obcessive when ketki honestly said I do not wish to compete with Taii , rather want to share the same stage as we used to do in Naagthane. He got angry. He will soon turn abusive too I suppose. Angry

Edited by pinkeye - 29 April 2016 at 9:26am
Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
thank u for the update payal .. aww the last scene is beautiful .. and heart breaking .. and sorabh jee is actually making me hate him so much! remembering kalyaani while romancing ketki! Dead
lets see when do they show kanishk's death .. 

and naseem .. yes beautiful it is .. i will suggest nikal lo, mine stays on my table all the time .. kuch acha milta hai i write it forun se .. and if not home i write it in my phone and then copy in my dairy .. i am mad abt qoutes! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeyepeeyara

peeyara IF-Sizzlerz
peeyara
peeyara

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Its too sad if its about sush-ankita
Every girl do get insecure, he should hv ensured her and she should hv shown thoda aur trust

I hv to watch this week epis of meri awaz...relying on ur updates

Oh that app contains info on sonam lol
I came across Anil's tweet saying how proud he is of his daughter...i thought kuch accha kiya shayad but madam ne app banwayi khud k liye lol

@Asmi: word
Sonakshi does carry of herself nicely
AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I want something good Ermm
peeyara IF-Sizzlerz
peeyara
peeyara

Originally posted by Fantasia.

thank u for the update payal .. aww the last scene is beautiful .. and heart breaking .. and sorabh jee is actually making me hate him so much! remembering kalyaani while romancing ketki!Dead
lets see when do they show kanishk's death ..

and naseem .. yes beautiful it is .. i will suggest nikal lo, mine stays on my table all the time .. kuch acha milta hai i write it forun se .. and if not home i write it in my phone and then copy in my dairy .. i am mad abt qoutes!LOL

I will Kinza
I had collection of some gud articles and around 500 or above GK questions
I love collecting articles, gk, quotes...pretty mad but engineering karte waqt tym nhi mila so it got sidelined :(
peeyara IF-Sizzlerz
peeyara
peeyara

Originally posted by AS-Rifi

I want something good Ermm

Kya chahiye LOL
daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RollingStones

Jhanvi tumne Anita ki Tareef Kii...Hhaaha...you should listen to what YHM viewers say...LOL
Though I dont find Anita that Superb Actress...but the way YHM Viewers make fun of her Acting ...and praise DT...mujhe Hasi aati hain...LOL

I agree with Raveena...more then being healthy or skinny..
I about the types of dresses that suits you...your body type..and the way you carry them..

Look at Sonakshi...I mean I dont about you guys..
But she really does know what costuem to wear ans how to carry...yes she does wrong Horribly wrong at times...but she knows Fashion...

where as with DT...She has Zero Sense(though she thinks she has lot)...and hence trust her FD...

Mona...chudails and chuchundars mein fasne wali hain...
aur bichare hum log...usse bacha bhi nahin payenge...

LOL asmita its not about acting.. I don't know but DT has repelled me to a great extent. Isliye I said Anita is bearable LOL

Yes weight is not an issue.. But maybe they must be thinking like that. Usko kapde hi aise dete hai LOL

Raveena that obhad dhobad cracked me up LOL

Had DT not posed herself  this stupid ever I ges I wouldn't have quoted Anita.. Anita atleast talks 0.01% sense LOL

Go to top