Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 58)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
DT has put on weight but she is not itni bhi obad dhabad or shapeless ke her stylist should giver her baba adam ke zamane wale styles yaar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peeyara

peeyara IF-Sizzlerz
peeyara
peeyara

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Asmi.. Kya bolu.. hum teeno Dracula hain.. LOL

Mona ko kitne chudailon ja saamna karna padega? ROFL

Raveena   ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

peeyara IF-Sizzlerz
peeyara
peeyara

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daydreamers

Originally posted by peeyara

Even i read some comments on that article and liked few comments
Pehle SP awards entertaining hote the but since long they hv became waste
I dont know if KP can act or not whatever i hv seen of him he looks copy of srk...try hards to imitate him and to top he tweets stupid things to srk...its gud to be a fan or admirer of sumone but behaving like this makes u despo
And DT...mai kya bolu LOL
Rav aur Asmi jo bole DT k liye wahi sahi LOL

SPA is circus and nthn else.. Na anchoring acchi hoti hai na performances. I mean its okay u cash upon ur shows thru awards too but there should be a reality streak to it. They need to revamp it.. There's no need to call ppl by their onscreen names on stage or while giving awards.

Cmn to DT. Yaar that lady is mad..

You know I believe this. If u are an actor there should be a line that should distinguish the char from ur real self.

DT ki case me its exact ulta. If u watch her selfies, u'll get the feel of ishita. If u watch her on screen u'll c more of divyanka.

Okay a character can be similar or you may be similar to some onscreen role but that doesn't mean one should kill the essence..

And it happens with both KP and DT. The only bearable one is Anita.

But Anita is the one who is rubbished all the tym by viewers just cos ahe plays grey character LOL
RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Jhanvi tumne Anita ki Tareef Kii...Hhaaha...you should listen to what YHM viewers say...LOL
Though I dont find Anita that Superb Actress...but the way YHM Viewers make fun of her Acting ...and praise DT...mujhe Hasi aati hain...LOL

I agree with Raveena...more then being healthy or skinny..
I about the types of dresses that suits you...your body type..and the way you carry them..

Look at Sonakshi...I mean I dont about you guys..
But she really does know what costuem to wear ans how to carry...yes she does wrong Horribly wrong at times...but she knows Fashion...

where as with DT...She has Zero Sense(though she thinks she has lot)...and hence trust her FD...

Mona...chudails and chuchundars mein fasne wali hain...
aur bichare hum log...usse bacha bhi nahin payenge...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeyepeeyaraAS-Rifi

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hello lovlies!!
Asmi your daani and khoon pene wale comments! ROFL ROFL .. We are under too much effect of ekta's supernatural things! LOL

and jhanvi your poems are beautiful Heart

and i skimmed through Meri Awaz's episode, uff ketki has started pising me off with her wierd acting! Confused ..

and also DT's dress seems like out of a meusuem .. what is with the chains? Confused .. and about Karan Patel being a good actor, i saw a 10 second video of his scene with a young boy, i suppose its his son .. it was on insta and i liked him .. "tameez bhool gaya hai apne baap se baat kar raha hai".. liked his voice and acting, but imitating someone just takes away his originality! its one thing being inspired but copying .. Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peeyaraAS-Rifi

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Rupali your dahiwala ne diya hai made me choke. Lol.

@Jhanvi went through your blog today. Loveky it is. Liked the recent post about animal and human istinct. Interestimgky despite animals being ferocious and wild it is said nowdays humans are mire filicidal than those. Who kills their own species like human does actually? About the expectations and acknowledgement part correlated with most developed part of the brain , I will add EQ of human psyche eventually corrupt us.and the consequences lead to as you said expectations. Would read rest of the posts too.

peeyaraAS-Rifi

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Ketki is not only getting on my nerves , I think the writers should stop showing her desperate in all respect yet making it look like a 20 yr old girl head over heels girl doing all these being naive. I neither find her young nor her actions childlike. The actress overdoes every damn emotion with that ajeeb voice and giggky exoression making me cringe.

No offence meant. She does not click. She makes me hate her and shiw ketki in poor light which should not be the case imho.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.peeyaraAS-Rifi

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
I agree payal .. ketki has started to get on my nerves and there is nothing about her character that seems natural .. esp in comparison to rituraj who is FLAWLESS in his portrayal of such a complex character .. ketki seems out of place .. and that shouldnt be the case .. 

peeyaraAS-Rifi

Go to top