Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 44)

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Nas.. My husband is a fan of every actress.. ROFL 
YHM forum.. LOL Poore Time CV's ko gaali dete hain.. ek 50 paise wala lead scene dikha do toh bus...Saath khoon maaf.. LOL

That pair has never shown living peacefully or respectfully.. Peacefully chodo... Respectfully with each other.. Jaha respect nahi hai waha best Pati Patni or Father Mother ka sense he nahi banta. It's like giving Kya Kool hai hum 2 National award or Oscar award for best film. 

Raman-Ishita have to be one of worst pairs I have seen ...forget LOve I see no Respect n thier Relationship...
And I place Respect above Love in Relationship...

Hhahha...Kyaa kool hian hum getting oscars...ohh yeh fans toh usse bhi justify karenge...
ki humari Sex comedy was much classier then others...LOL

In logon ko ethics ki bilkul bhi nahin padi , bas inka couple romance karte dikhado kaafi hain inhe...
agar nahin dikha toh Social Repsonsibility ki aatein karenge ...contri towards society ki baatein karenge...Badi badi baatein hain bas...

the best has to be how they try to show their fav are bestest Actors...like Dead...kuch bhi ROFL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohh btw I added the Precap of todays MAHPH update...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaurav has uploaded a video of  Chutki with Mona ...
Ok Can I say Mona is looking such Chick in that Video..Embarrassed
Black and white top and Smarty Looking ...
why kawach mona why...LOL

Edited by RollingStones - 28 April 2016 at 9:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveforlife

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hehe rav .. her actress!! LOL .. cute MA! God bless u both! Heart

For me respect comes above all, pyaar kare na kare izat zaror kare .. as kiran said in kankar .. "mera husband paisa de na de .. mohabbat kare na kare .. izat tu kare .. " .. Respect is the most imp thing .. u can live where there is no love but respect, but u cant live where there is love but no respect .. 

and the type of relationships shown on Tv, where the male lead can demean the Female lead in whatever words they want to is what is pathetic .. and the female lead as to bhe sati savatri .. i love Tumhar Paakhi for this thing .. that if they showed Ansuman degrading Paakhi .. they showed a proper apology track .. ye nai k villain se shaadi hui aur chalo jee leap a gaya .. no .. it was an apology . reformation .. i love whoever wrote that apology track in TP! Heart

Edited by Fantasia. - 28 April 2016 at 9:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveforlifepeeyaraRollingStones

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Watching Blue Film..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peeyaraRollingStones

peeyara IF-Sizzlerz
peeyara
peeyara

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Absolutely Asmi n Kinza
Izzat matters, insan bina pyar ke reh sakta hai par izzat bina bilkul nhi
I dont understand y Ekta is showing that stupid stuff after Bade Acche
BALH showed awesome relationship goals where both were equal and if one did mistake the other apologised and tried harder to rectify the mistake
And every tym as answer mujhe Ekta ka sirf stmnt yaad aata hai "bade acche is very close to my heart" shayad isiliye usey accha treatment mila new couplets, new music, beautiful tracks n dialogues
KB aur YHM dekh kar lagta hai she made those shows for money, no connection wid those shows at all
Ouch

Fantasia.RollingStones

peeyara IF-Sizzlerz
peeyara
peeyara

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Watching Blue Film..LOL

Accident hogaya sona ka

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RollingStones

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Today's meri awaz episode was interesting and intrigruing. Sohrab jee looked real villain and manipulator. The way he has trained that Narendra guy to instigate ketki's emotions to use her against kakyani. Creepy and dangerous. And then he turned the table on kakyani when she tried to say that its him who propised hee.i guess too little too late. Ketki is in her love bubble la la land. At times I feel sorry knowing how cruelky she is getting used as pawn and her emotions have zero value in contrast to bruised ego of a heartbeoken man.

Coming to vikrant khaana being the ibdustry biggie and puppeteer making other peopke's fortunes. Its so relevant till date-without godfather your talent has zero buyer. These infkuential people can make or break you. Its not even about having capability , its about abiding the rules of the game set by the kibgmaker. Its like scenario of today bw too. Time changes, everythung changes still nothibg seems diffrent.

Btw I found Vijrant khanna writing kalyani name in the sinature colum and getting refrred to that making kakyani blush blush uber cute. Thoda bach pana tha, par subtle tha.

Aur Vikrant kahan car park karke aaya tha? 3 station pehle? Irna sab kuch ho gaya aurcwoh gari lekar nahi aaya. I was like vijrant atleast come soon and stop ketki believing sograbjee as kakyani was sayibg the reuth.

Main tujhe takkar dungi and takkar ? Few words which will keep haunting both I suppose. I liked the disbelief on kalyani face.

And what did Vikrant want to say when kalyani was leaving? He hesitated and then silencecwere the only words. Embarrassed

Edited by pinkeye - 28 April 2016 at 10:19am

Fantasia.peeyaraRollingStones

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Watching Blue Film..LOL

Rav please give the gist after the episode

Fantasia.RollingStones

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
aur koi caption suza nahiLOL hope it's ok..

Another colouring..

Edited by AS-Rifi - 28 April 2016 at 10:23am

Fantasia.peeyaraRollingStones

Go to top