Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ranters Reloaded:Dur Phitte Muh |CC#7|IO| Congratulations Naseem <3 (Page 39)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:51am | IP Logged
All the actors having GOD status on IF ranking are coming back, ie Sobti, Vivian D sena etc etc. As if tv was not worthless enough that now these people who kept bragging about not doing tv as it makes them braindead and will open a grocery store coming back. Sobti's comments now make him look beyond laughable now. He does not know what he speaks and what he wants from his career. Aurhir bhi number one on IF for doing absolutely nothing except blabbering for 4 years. D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.AS-Rifi

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:34am | IP Logged
hahahhaha asmi!! Yesterday i went on an IF tour thus this DT video!! ROFL .. btw IF ka gossip ye hai k Star Parvar awards ho rahe hain, jis main all major awards went to YHM, and YRKKH fans are very pissed off, and YHM fans are enoying thier jealousy and poking them more! D'oh .. and yes .. whenever u wanna laugh just watch this video of DT .. i dont believe the faces she is making! LOL

and i watched yesterday's Meri Awaz episode, okay so ketki's acting is very average Confused, not only is her voice screeching but her blushing and shaarmana acting was also wierd .. Confused, didnt enjoy it, sorabh jee was excellent with his fake concern act, rituraj is flawless!!

and then KAVI .. I loved the silence between them, loved it, the studio scenario was shot beautifully and all the brown coded colouring looked beautiful .. and then the almost kiss and walk away was sone so subtly and the drive back home, absolutely enjoyed the silence .. it was a beautiful scene .. Heart

and rups no need for sorry dear! Hug

and naseem i agree .. mawra has been very dignified in handling herself but moral minister is always a disappointment!

and lastly, IQ replies are so awesome always! ROFL .. Always enjoy them so much! Embarrassed

Edited by Fantasia. - 28 April 2016 at 2:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peeyara

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Rups!! Kaha bhaag gaye ho? Hug

AS-Rifi

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:46am | IP Logged

The upcoming show, 'Waaris' welcomes another actor..!

The actor will be seen playing a pivotal role in the upcoming show..

Thursday, April 28, 2016 | 10:20:27 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/tellybuzz

The upcoming show, 'Waaris' has been making news since the day its promo was launched. The show marks the comeback of actress Aarti Singh to the fiction space after a gap of four years.

It also stars actor Iqbal Khan in the lead role taking the notches of the show higher than ever. And now, another actor is all set to be a part of the show.

It is none other than actor, SV Siddhaanth Surryavanshi who was last seen as Adiratha in the show, 'Suryaputra Karna'. The actor will be seen playing an out-and-out negative role in the show, 'Waaris'.

Playing an antagonist, SV Siddhaanth's character is touted to be one of the evilest characters on Indian television.

Check out his look-

We tried contacting Siddhanth, but he remained unavailable for any comments.

AS-Rifi

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
why are they saying he wil be the eviliest character ever on TV? aisa kya dikhane wale hain! .. jitna bhi evil ho cannot compete with maha chudial  ROFL

AS-Rifi

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I am yet to watch meri awaz episode.
Btw Naseem and kinza, you people follow drama review sites from pak? Why most of the reviews always find flaws in any and every show and keep on bragging. Itna critical kyun hai sab? I have followed few in the past and was just going thriugh a few last night for mannmayal review. Baap re, itna dissection aur criticism that it ultimately ended up putting me off. Thank gid I never read zgh reviews when I was follwing that during 2012.

AS-Rifi

peeyara IF-Sizzlerz
peeyara
peeyara

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

I am yet to watch meri awaz episode.
Btw Naseem and kinza, you people follow drama review sites from pak? Why most of the reviews always find flaws in any and every show and keep on bragging. Itna critical kyun hai sab? I have followed few in the past and was just going thriugh a few last night for mannmayal review. Baap re, itna dissection aur criticism that it ultimately ended up putting me off. Thank gid I never read zgh reviews when I was follwing that during 2012.

No i dont follow
Since i am following Dil Lagi toh kabhi kabhi sirf uska thread dekhti hoon n abhi tak disection nhi hua waha pe
It is getting all the praises

AS-Rifi

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Payal the critics community in Pakistan is ALWAYS hyper critical .. ik toh they keep refering to the golden age of drama and keep on qouting ankahi, dhoop kinare, aloha bravo charlie etc .. no doubt they were iconic shows but get over it guys .. repeatong them makes us all look like fools .. and then EVRYTHING is a danger for thier society and sanskaar! Dead these shows have good points too .. i never follow them .. plus they are mostly written by unqualfied ppl who have a niche for watching televison .. they are not journalists so i dont follow them! They are a waste of time! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeyeAS-Rifi

Go to top